• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Colossus: Lots of Clips from Japan /f

CitY of MicA

1st Level Orange Feather
I have several truckloads of stuff from Japan, so it's time to clear it off my drive and get on with my life ;) . We'll see how far I get in this thread. I'm posting the usual assortment, but this will definitely be more heavily weighted toward preview clips from videos and other samples. I posted a handful of clips of Japanese idols and mainstream fare here in the mainstream clip section (makes sense), recently. My previous substantial offering of clips can be found in this corner.

Please hold your applause, hissing, rotten fruit, and comments until I am through posting. I will give an appropriate signal when I'm done. We all want to go home- the sooner the better.

This first batch of clips come from the old Tickle Japan company. I can recall when I first saw pictures of the tickle machine being used, I was skeptical about how effective it would be. Since that time I've seen videos with them using it, and I'm a believer.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Unzip and Play with Wimpy Flash Player
(that's the version that works for me with these clips) (wimpy)

Last edited:
The first two are previews of tickling videos, a girl is bound standing and tickled with a brush in the third, and the last is of underarm tickling.

For Zipped Files: Unzip and Play with Flash Player

Japanese Gravure Idol Sayaka Isoyama is being tickled with brushes while lying on a bed in the first clip. Some of you may recall a clip previously posted of her being tickled with plastic hands- same girl. I have also taken the liberty of posting a pick of her on the new Greyhound Syracuse to Utica route.

The other clip is of an idol (I don't know whom) receiving a massage. Here's my play by play:

She worries in the beginning that massages are nice (indulgent), but that she's ticklish. She valiantly struggles through it and yelps when the lady giving the massage hits her sides ('I'm ticklish') & then underarms ('I'm sensitive there'). When she turns over on her back she explains 'my legs are okay, but my tummy is ticklish' and reacts when the massager is touching her shoulder, ribs, and underarm.​

Unzip and Join split file with HJSplit

Here are three clips from foot tickling videos. There is no bondage and each clip is of one girl. The first clip is not split, but the second and third are.

For Split Files: Unzip and Join with HJSplit

These four clips are for tickle fight videos. Four girls take part in each video, and there is no bondage.

The first clip comes from a Japanese TV show called Midnight in Roppongi (a section of Tokyo). A girl is receiving an erotic massage and laughing throughout, particularly when the massager works on her legs. She laughs when he is around her belly, too. He sometimes basically uses a tickle technique, but you don't hear me complaining. Eventually, it really turns into an erotic massage (adult-oriented but no nudity, if memory serves). The other clip is from a Japanese Variety show- one of the hosts is tickling a girl in a bikini, but unfortunately doesn't get her where it counts (neck with a paintbrush and then nipples with a plastic hand).

Unzip and Join with HJSplit

More Tickle Japan clips: same instructions as in the first post...

The first two clips here are of foot licking/sucking- there is a small amount of tickling. Armpit licking is in the third, fourth, and fifth clip. The first, third, and maybe fifth are best, if memory serves (I hope it does, because I need it).

Here is a good set of short clips from Tickle Japan. I had to zip them up because they were just over the legal limit, size-wise; they are WMV files, however.

Unzip and Play with Windows Media Player

I have this sneaky suspicion that one of these clips might have already been posted. They are of girls lying on a bed, and many gloved hands reach out and tickle them all over. I posted a clip of this nature last time around, so it's difficult for me to keep track of since they've done this with several different girls.

2nd clip: Unzip and Join with HJSplit

...and TJapan: first post guidelines prevail. The fifth clip is of a girl who is tickling another girl while giving a guy a blow-job (multi-tasking)- if this offends you, then you should have read this description.

Incidentally, some of these clips are for sale at this store.

Last edited:
Foot licking and sucking are in the first clip; the girl laughs throughout. The next two clips are samples from a tickling video. Multiple girls are enduring foot reflexology in the last clip. It falls under the debatable category as far as tickling goes, but...

The Last Clip: Unzip and Join with HJSplit

I have a lot of these clips of tickle fights sans bondage or girl's ticklishness being tested. Many of you may be familiar with this set-up (girls changing, lounging around, playing games, mobilizing small forces to overthrow the government), and I don't pretend to know exactly what's been posted on here previously. My gut feeling is I will be posting any number of clips that have never seen the light of day here. However, I think the tickling is minimal in some of these clips.

Same description as above. I took a look at these clips. While the tickling is brief, I think they're okay. I like the fingernails on the belly in the first one; somehow, you don't see that all that often in clips.

The first clip here is longer and contains a lot more ticking. The other two do not have any live audio- just a soundtrack.

The First Clip: Unzip and Join with HJSplit

As above, the first clip is the longer and stronger one. The others have the dreaded soundtrack (anyone attempting to watch all these clips is going to have these themes running through their head- pretty funny).

Another costume-play clip (of the stronger variety) and a massage clip in which the girl's arms are ticklish.

Unzip and Join with HJSplit

TJapan clips again. The final two are nipple tickling (in the fourth clip the girl's face is not visible, but it's the same 'lee as in dms-003 in my first post).

I can't believe I've made it this far uninterupted- thanks. The first clip contains armpit licking and tickling. Two girls are making out, then sucking and licking feet, then licking armpits, then ears in the second clip. This instead of bathing, I suppose. The third clip is a foot reflexology clip with a brief tickle of the girl's knee. A girl's nipples are being vibrated in the last one.

3rd and 4th clip: Unzip and Play with Wimpy Flash Player

DAMN Just DAMN!

You da MAN 4 SHO! Those are some awesome posts! WhooooWeeee! ThankYA!!!

I suppose I'll make this my last of the night. It is more from Tickle Japan. They will play in Windows Media Player once they're unzipped. Happy Holidays to all!

Stop.jpeg

(Completion)

Holy Jeebus!

Anytime I see City of Mica written on the board, I know I'll have a good day! You seriously are the man!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back