• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soap Suds: Many More Scenes from Soaps & Others /f

CitY of MicA

1st Level Orange Feather
Here is another collection of scenes from Soap Operas. The first, in which a listening device is being installed on the Days of our Lives' character Hope's person, could double as a teeth-whitening commercial. She has a good reaction and also says 'you're tickling me' and 'you know I'm ticklish there' during the scene. The Gia character in General Hospital is tickled on her exposed waist in the second clip and the subsequent conversation mentions tickling twice. The Sami character in Days of our Lives is tickled on her waist in the third clip; the beginning portion was included simply for the attrocious acting. When I found this clip I had no idea that the actress was tickled multiple times on the show (some more included in posts below) and just how ticklish she was (confessions included below). She's obviously excruciatingly ticklish, and you can hear the desperation in her voice any time she is tickled (it reminds me of actress Danielle Darrieux in Rage in Paris). The last two clips are both of the Days of our Lives character Mimi which forms the hat trick, as I posted one of her previously.

My previous posting of Soaps Scenes can be found in this thread.

Onward and downward. The first scene has both /f and /m tickling, although only the actress appears to be ticklish. Why she gave up when he broke out the rose I'll never know. I'm posting two versions of the second scene: one just /f and the other with /f and /m intact. The younger Belle character from Days of our Lives is tickled in the third clip. The final one is from an Indian movie in which the actress is tickled on her foot a few times while getting her fortune told.

5th clip: Unzip and Play with Flash Player

The previously mentioned Sami character (played by actress Alison Sweeney) is tickled in the first three clips. I found a copy of the first scene and then realized it had been posted previously (by MTP Jeff); I'm including it here, anyway. In a prolonged sequence, she is tickled on her bed, escapes, and is pinned down and tickled. The second clip is the conclusion of the scene coming back in from commercial. I'm throwing in the third clip here, not my find and from a previous post, in which she is tickled in the hospital (by pac512). Here is a thread by Latin Boy (there's a blast from the past), with an e-mail response from the actress (ironically, I responded in that original thread). The kicker is this answer on a celebrity message board, which appears never to have been posted before:

Question: I love YOU and Days, and I was wondering... the scenes with you and Lucas flirting. There are so many scenes with him tickling you. Is he really tickling you? You seem so ticklish and it must be hard to film those scenes so many times.

Answer: I am extremely ticklish. Have been all my life. My brothers tortured me when I was a kid by tickling me!!! And now, Bryan knows he can always get me by tickling - but luckily, he's ticklish too!!!

So there you have it: a tickling hat trick and double confessional. Knowing all this, I find her more alluring for some reason. The fourth scene is a dream sequence from General Hospital with the character tickled around their neck. Jennifer Garner in the show Alias says the word tickle as she has her thumb scanned in the last one (no actual tickling).

Last edited:
One more clip of Alison Sweeney- this one of an earlier vintage then the others and without the hysterics. The first two pics are of actress Farah Fath (Mimi in the clips above) and Sweeney at a Celeb basketball game (guess who's going to play ball?), and the last two are of Sweeney flying solo...

Great job! I really appreciate the work you put into this.
Thanx a lot, omnifeller! Fortunately, I broke up the process and did it over a prolonged period of time. That way, I'm less aware of how much time I waste- excuse me, 'spend'- doing it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back