• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Movies, Soaps, Spa Ads, Anime, & Juliana Moreira: /f

CitY of MicA

1st Level Orange Feather
Just popping in here to post the latest assortment. The first clip is the scene from Grudge 2 that was mentioned by dardanos78 in the lists section. Japanese actress Uno Misako is tickled under the covers by what she thinks is her boyfriend :)ghostie:); she laughs and exclaims, 'stop Michael, it tickles !' Toe sucking to remove poisonous venom is the just of the second scene, from a Ringo Lam movie called Burning Paradise. The actress laughs and complains of it tickling. Juliana Moreira, the Brazilian model, was brought to my attention when nontkl had posted a clip of her a while back. People debated about whether tickling was taking place in the clip, and I seem to recall some rotten fruit being hurled. The clip below is on the show cultura moderno, and she is being played like a string bass. I've also included a few photos of her. Let the debate rage on!

Last edited:
The character Brooke on the Bold and the Beautiful is tickled on her sides in the first clip. A woman on the soap Guiding Light is poked in the underarm area with a gun and says that it tickles (but does not otherwise react) in the second clip. The third through fifth attachment below are all of the Greenlee character on All My Children. In the first, she warns that she's 'majorly ticklish' before she receives a pedicure. The second one consists of her receiving a fake tatoo and complaining that it tickles. You hear her say that something tickles while she is being outfitted with a dress behind a closed door in the last. In other words, there is no true tickling in any of the three; I liked the first, however, and decided I might as well post the rest.

A tv reporter investigating a salon that has started incorporating the fish pedicure service laughs and exclaims, 'oh my god, that tickles so bad' after sticking her feet in the water in the first clip. The second clip is of some customers (well... maybe) at the salon who find the experience to be a ticklish one; I include sequences in which the two un-miked ladies are smiling and the spokesperson for the three reacts to the fish while speaking (umm!...). The owner of the salon, who appears in the first two clips, talks about the tickling sensations in the third clip which I spliced together from two podcasts; I'm posting it as an MP3 file. The last clip is an anime character being tickled on her belly by a monster who attempts to eat her. I'm also including a picture of Uno Misako. That should wrap it up...

1st & 4th Clip: Unzip and play with Flash player
:pie:

Wow, great post, COM. Love the first zipped clip. That reporter had beautiful feet, and I just loved the way she handled the tickling while she was reporting. Cute laugh, and personality. Great, great find! Thanks!!!

Wow, great post, COM. Love the first zipped clip. That reporter had beautiful feet, and I just loved the way she handled the tickling while she was reporting. Cute laugh, and personality. Great, great find! Thanks!!!

Thanks a lot, wwe. Yeah, I agree. I like her reaction, and when she says 'that tickles so bad!' She was the right person for the job :) .

what show is this from

what show is this clip from The last clip is an anime character being tickled on her belly by a monster who attempts to eat her i can't get it to play.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back