• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Jay's Fate A Question

Jason Reborn

Level of Triple Diamond Feather
Fourth and final installment of my questionaire thread. In this thread, ask me anything at all about the "new" me...I'm not gonna relapse this time around, I promise you all...

We got ya man :)

So........ you really want to be bombed, eh? :jester:

We got ya man :)

So........ you really want to be bombed, eh? :jester:

Yes, I am bored out of my gourd over here! Remember, the busier I am, the least likely I'll think of ways to relapse

Favorite body part on another person? :D

On Women, you should know by now is her hair xD
On Men, however, it's his butt and how good it looks in a pair of tight blue jeans... :D

You coming to the wedding? :p

Sure, just make sure you mail me the invitation with a couple hundred dollar bills for travel expenses :p

Do you have any brothers or sisters?

I have one older brother named Bill. He's already married and has a 10 yr old kid, which makes me an uncle by default :D

I have a younger sister who is more mature than I am, sad to say. If I need money that my dad won't let me have, I go to her for cash lol. She's far better at handling finances than I am lol.

LOL.. Is that you, *Sketch*? The change of name to something prophetic drove me nuts. Hehe..why the change?

LOL.. Is that you, *Sketch*? The change of name to something prophetic drove me nuts. Hehe..why the change?

Yes, it's me *Sketch*. The reasoning behind my name change is for two reasons: One, I didn't like it anymore. Two, the name *SKetch* carries with it too much of the bad history that I wish never took place.

Whats up my good man? New title for a fresh start?

Oh nothing much. Same old, same old. Trying to get my life back together...again lol. And yes, I thought it was time that I got rid of the name that carried so many bad memories and emotions, so I named my new self after Milagros's archived fictional story that I thought was one of his best works ever and it worked for me cause everyone of my friends and family members call me "Jay".

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back