• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sukoshii no kurippu: Japanese & Mainstream /f

CitY of MicA

1st Level Orange Feather
I promised that I'd post some Japanese clips, so I grabbed a few of the ones I have lying around that were small enough to post here. And I've thrown in some mainstream clips for good measure. How do people break clips up using Hacha (which has yet to work for me, anyway)? I have portions of clips that contain tickling which might be small enough to post if they were broken up. Also, I recently posted a batch of Japanese pics that can be found here.

The first clip is a quick Japanese mainstream clip of cream being applied to a lady's foot. The next two are from Japanese videos.

dog.gif

mica.gif

Last edited:
The first one here is a pretty cool mainstream find, I thought. The thumbnail on the site looked a little like tickling, so I downloaded it, and to my surprise...

The second one is a Japanese mainstream clip of a girl receiving a foot massage. She laughs and sais she's ticklish. A girl getting her leg tattooed is the third one. The guy is talking about tickling and she sais it feels weird- don't know if she laughs for the right reasons, though ;) .

dog.gif

mica.gif

Last edited:
Mainstream clip with a girl drinking and getting tickled by friends (just in the beginning of the clip).
:xlime:

An aqua massage clip- very mediocre, due to the narration that's running at the time. Also, very large.
:fish:

This is a neurological exam, and the tickling, if at all, only can be seen in body reactions. Her face is not shown at these times, and the clip is quite large, so I would not recommend this one. Yeh- stay away from this one altogether.
:atom:

Can't get this stream to work correctly, myself, so I don't know if there's any point to posting it. It's from a Japanese video.
mms://203.141.137.32/pure/dkk15.wmv

This last clip, below, is from a Japanese foot video, if memory serves. The tickling was very brief.

dog.gif

mica.gif

Thanks for the clips! Always looking out for posts from you cause I know you bring the asian goodness :triangle:

once again...

wow looks as if youve stepped up your game, graduating from pics to clips...good lookin out! wonderful hard work as usual!

Thanx guys! Yeah, it had been quite a while since I posted clips. I never really had the proper connection to search for them. I've seen a number of Japanese clips I've found posted by others, anyway, so it didn't seem to matter too much. But now we can attach them, here, so I'll pop in to post some smaller stuff. :bubble:

dog.gif

mica.gif

Tks!!

City of MicA,Glad to see your Back!!Thanks for all your chips!!I love the japanese chips Best of all!!

By the way, do you have any more Japan chips about Japanese tickling Wrestling,just as "Kusuguri Ring"?

Japanese tickling

As a relative newbie I find your JT clips awesome. Baby Baby site is fantastic, thanks very much for all your hard work bringing these clips to us all. :bowing:

Movie is variations of M/F at the beginning and FF/F at the end.

Thank you all!

Wow, Derrida! How did you save that streaming video? I think I can locate a lot more clips of that variety, so this could really open up some avenues. Thanx for posting that.

As a relative newbie I find your JT clips awesome.

Thank you, Slaphead. I think it's really cool when new people (relatively-speaking) take the time to come out and post, and I'm really honored (I hope that doesn't sound pretentious :ermm: ) if they do so in a thread of mine. I appreciate it because I'm not in it for the $ ;) .

By the way, do you have any more Japan chips about Japanese tickling Wrestling,just as "Kusuguri Ring"?

Hey, Yazai. Thanx for the welcoming. Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any other wrestling clips other than the kusuguri rings stuff. I can think of only one other company who did tickle wrestling videos but I never saw any clips from them: just images (I've taken the liberty of attaching them to the bottom of this post). Sorry. I don't know what you've seen from the tickle wrestling folks, so I'm posting a link to a thread where I listed all their preview clips here (middle of the page). There are additional linx there to other clips I found of theirs on other sites, too; I'm not sure if they still work. ところで、もしきてよければ、日本人ですか。

dog.gif

mica.gif

Wow! Ya ain't content to blast the earth out from under us with pics, are ya dude? No, you gotta send us out into space with Japanese clips too! I call it another grand slam from the Man From Mica! And thx also are in order for Derrida!

Rxx

Great

Hi!City of MicA,Well Done!!Thank you Once again!Keep on Working Hard!!Hope to see your more Great stuff!

Yeah these are nice clips man. I espacially like the cream one, I think it tickles her like mad but she can't move it becasue it is part of something, so yeah that was great. Also, the wmv one is good, nice tickling applied to nmany girls. Lovely!

Also, City. The wmv files can be downloaded using wmv-recorder. how to use it was posted like 3 yrs ago in a post, but if you have any question about that PM me.

As for the wrestling stuff, I got a few more than the ones you have posted, but I think you posted them like 3 yrs ago. (at least that's how I got it off). HOwever, last time I checked they got removed from the link, but I can post them if someone really wants it

lastly, City..DON'T USE HACHA because if your XP is NOT english it may not work. Use HJSplit, it works in the chinese XP which I have

Last edited:
asianfeetickler said:
Yeah these are nice clips man. I espacially like the cream one, I think it tickles her like mad but she can't move it becasue it is part of something, so yeah that was great. Also, the wmv one is good, nice tickling applied to nmany girls. Lovely!

Also, City. The wmv files can be downloaded using wmv-recorder. how to use it was posted like 3 yrs ago in a post, but if you have any question about that PM me.

As for the wrestling stuff, I got a few more than the ones you have posted, but I think you posted them like 3 yrs ago. (at least that's how I got it off). HOwever, last time I checked they got removed from the link, but I can post them if someone really wants it

lastly, City..DON'T USE HACHA because if your XP is NOT english it may not work. Use HJSplit, it works in the chinese XP which I have

Hi asianfeetickler!Glad to see your post,I really hope to get the wrestling stuff your said,would you pls post them up?
BTW,agree with you about using HJSplit instead of HACHA,My system also work under Chinese Win2000,and HACHA can't be uesd under the system without english!

yazai2001 said:
Hi asianfeetickler!Glad to see your post,I really hope to get the wrestling stuff your said,would you pls post them up?
BTW,agree with you about using HJSplit instead of HACHA,My system also work under Chinese Win2000,and HACHA can't be uesd under the system without english!

Ok! I will split them first, and then post them here in the video scetion but possibly another thread, so just look for a thread with "japanese wrestling" in it

asianfeetickler said:
Ok! I will split them first, and then post them here in the video scetion but possibly another thread, so just look for a thread with "japanese wrestling" in it

Tks very much!!!非常感谢!!!!!!!!

Hey, thanks for the advice, aft. I think I dowloaded that wmv-recorder. Then I was given to the impression that it was a limited use type deal, so I would only use it for important stuff, and I consequently never used it all. I'll have to rethink that :rolleyes: .

Thanx, Rxx. This thread just felt like there was something missing until you posted!

dog.gif

mica.gif

Nice to see some Japanese clips - I love Japanese girls - I love to tickle girls - but more than anything I love to tickle pretty Japanese girls!

CitY of MicA said:
This is a neurological exam, and the tickling, if at all, only can be seen in body reactions. Her face is not shown at these times, and the clip is quite large, so I would not recommend this one. Yeh- stay away from this one altogether.
:atom:
I actually enjoyed that one the most. :)
The whole neurological section has interesting stuff for foot-fans.

[Even though Enrica herself is a bit... what's the word? Bandy legged?]

:)

Y'know, I'm glad that you mentioned that, Kalamos, because that's exactly the type of clip which I might have just decided to scrap posting altogether. While I wouldn't complain about a clip in someone else's post, I will say, since it's my find, that I wish the camera showed her facial reaction to either the foot or abdomen stimulation. Oh well. That was hardly the point of the clip :rolleyes: . Anyway, it's still on my hard drive, so I kind of liked it, too. Thanks for posting about it, Kalamos.

CitY of MicA said:
I will say, since it's my find, that I wish the camera showed her facial reaction to either the foot or abdomen stimulation. Oh well. That was hardly the point of the clip :rolleyes: . Anyway, it's still on my hard drive, so I kind of liked it, too. Thanks for posting about it, Kalamos.
Welcome: I rarely comment on clips or photos, but since you mentioned you weren't too sure happy it, I wanted to offer my opinion.

Enrica is nice, and I downloaded the whole media lessons archive, where they went to show more of her feet.
By the way, even if we can't see her grimacing or laughing, we can *hear* her sighing - and that's a lot, all considered.

I'm really glad you posted that link.
I think nothing beats the thinly veiled sadism of most medical exams.

:)

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back