• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hitoyama: japanese /f

CitY of MicA

1st Level Orange Feather
Let me begin by saying that the majority of clips in this thread could just as easily be under Derrida's name as he so generously went to the trouble of saving all these streaming files. So half, if not more, of your applause, or derisive chants as the case may be, should go to him. In fact, if I hear a lot of boos, I'm removing my name from this thread altogether, and he'll have to stand before you and explain what the hell happened ;) .

So what we have here, is (a failure to communicate) a bunch of clips with varied content. The first three I'm posting are from tickling videos. My last batch of Japanese pics can be found here and more clips over here.

dog.gif

mica.gif

These next three are from massage videos, but all of them contain various amounts of tickling (tip: the second one contains the most :bubble: ).

dog.gif

mica.gif

The first one is from a massage video and the content is minimal, the second contains a brief under-arm tickle that occurs within the first ten seconds (I tried to split this clip with HJsplit and post just the first ten seconds, but you can imagine the outcome), and the third is a foot video that contains no tickling. I don't normally post non-content stuff, so I guess I'm getting soft.

dog.gif

mica.gif

I shocked myself by being able to download some streams on my own. All three are from tickling videos. The last one is my favorite of the three.

dog.gif

mica.gif

Last, and certainly least, I have some leftover clips which I would not be posting if I wasn't already posting better stuff. The first is a mainstream clip with people receiving pedicures; the lady at the end of the clip may be laughing due to the pedicure. I'd like to think so, anyway. The second is a mainstream clip described as an 'oral foot massage.' I don't know that she laughs because of it or due to the Sunday funnies. I'm dumping it from my hardrive, so at least they'll be record of it here for all interested. The third is some body painting, but the girl doesn't appear to be very ticklish. It contains mucho nudity. The fourth is from an adult site and suspect at best. Now that that's off my chest (and drive)...

dog.gif

mica.gif

Damn CoM!

Now you're posting videos?!?!

I can't possible compete with that...or can I? (Insert moody organ music--->here)

:idunno:

~ toyou

BTW...here to land a hand!

Here is that clip you only wanted the first 10 seconds of.

~ toyou

Hey MicA, why should anybody boo your effort to make this material accessible for us? We wouldn't have had the slightest chance to get it without you! Oh sure, some of those can't compete with many professional videos, and some just serve Japanese tastes more than ours.

Personally, I enjoyed them, especially the 3 dkz clips, and I'm VERY grateful that you posted them! :cool2:

Holy crap, did you guys see that first one? Guys are tickling these girls in freaking public and people just walkby without even glancing back. :D LOL :yowzer:

Teh awesome. ^^

Oh I have to say, the massage videos were extremely erotic. Nice change of pace. Does anyone else agree? :)

Last edited:
I can't possible compete with that...or can I? (Insert moody organ music--->here)
Compete? How come no one tells me about these things. And turn that moody organ music off! When it comes to clips, Toyou, I just noticed yesterday where you were posting real-life bits of yours (I know-old news). I think you have it backwards.

I appreciate (as always) the very nice things you say, Hal. I was really just joking. And on a slightly more serious note, the work is commensurate with the pay, as they say. Thanks again!

Glad you liked those massage clips, Ace. I happen to really like those, too. Tickling is incorporated in a lot of Japanese videos and not the central focus, which makes my job more interesting in some ways.

i couldnt view them alll. wonder why? and also i noticed they were tickling them in full view of the public wowow

isabeau i couldnt download some , said real didnt have the availability for it.
grrrr

City, never a need to attempt to 'duck and cover' when posting Japanese material. Besides, you can't, the TMF board software is rather picky and authoritarian about what you can get away with when messing with a 'root post'.

Trust me I've tried it, got slapped down.

tia for these, out of time to watch them now but will crank them up first thing in the morning.

isabeau, post the names of the clips you had trouble with and I bet we can get your problems fixed.

mica

does COM ever let us down?nope bigger and better every time!!!
this took alot of work mica!!
good shit!

hey man- thanx

Those are some kind words, sp. It's really cool when someone recognizes and mentions the work involved. Thanx.

isabeau i couldnt download some , said real didnt have the availability for it.
If it's the Rm clips you're having trouble with, isabeau, here is a link, posted on the forum, to download another version of Real Player.

http://www.download.com/RealPlayer/3000-2139-10255189.html

City, never a need to attempt to 'duck and cover' when posting Japanese material.

Don't worry,Tkp- no jeopardy of me going anonymous :xpeepsofa .

dog.gif

mica.gif

What can I say? The Mighty Mica has done it again. Know this, Brother, if for no other reason than on this forum, you are now and always will be immortal. Thanx SO much!

Rxx

Geez, thanx Rxx. If the outside world only knew :angel: !

I have a technical question for anyone who's game. Is there any free software out there for editing clips? I have some short things I could post if I ridded them of the superfluous stuff. Additionally, I haven't been able to get Hacha (or HJsplit) to work to split clips. I end up with a group of unpostable (and sometimes unviewable) non-files. Thanks in advance for your help.

dog.gif

mica.gif

CitY of MicA said:
I have a technical question for anyone who's game. Is there any free software out there for editing clips? I have some short things I could post if I ridded them of the superfluous stuff. Additionally, I haven't been able to get Hacha (or HJsplit) to work to split clips. I end up with a group of unpostable (and sometimes unviewable) non-files. Thanks in advance for your help.

dog.gif

mica.gif

Honestly CoM, for the clip I, er, clipped above I just used Windows Movie Maker that came with XP. If the file is in the right format it works wonderfully.

~ toyou

CitY of MicA said:
Geez, thanx Rxx. If the outside world only knew :angel: !

dog.gif

mica.gif

I think someone has posted here to use VitualDub for video editing, so maybe you can give it a try. I find that it works quit nicely, but I haven't done a lot of video editing. Hope it helps

thanx toyou & aft!

Hey, thanx so much for your help. My system must be tempermental as a number of things that should work right haven't been (working right- see, another example :Grrr: ). At any rate, I now seem to be able to edit certain types of clips, and will be posting more shortly. Thanx again!

For all who are interested, I just posted a new load of Japanese pics here.

dog.gif

Thanks...Nice Clips

Thanks men...good jobs...by the way do you have more clip of foreigner got massage like dispose of massage video clip to share to us, please.?.
Keep on doing the good jobs...

Hi, Agus. I posted all the mainstream material I had. Were you looking for something that's not tickling-related? If so, let me know; I can always keep an eye out for something. I thought that particular clip wasn't tickling (I won't even call it questionable) and the audio was less than stellar, so that's why I was dumping it from my drive.

dog.gif

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back