• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

nigatsu: japanese and mainstream /f

CitY of MicA

1st Level Orange Feather
I'm trying to limit this thread a little bit more than the one I posted last week (found here). That way, I won't be here all day trying to post it ;) . Please give Derrida a round of applause for providing assistance (I was unable to post two of the mainstream clips before he helped out) along with a few contributions of his own. I also deposited a lot of Japanese pics last night in a thread here.

The first clip in this post is a Japanese clip that is all tickling, which is nice for me because I don't have to spend any time extracting or combining or what have you. The second clip is just the opposite: a combination of brief scenes from four different videos that otherwise have nothing to do with tickling. The third is a another short scene in a new video- I've included a few foot scenes ta boot.

kodomopen.gif
kodomopen.gif

Last edited:
These two clips are both courtesy of Derrida. The first is of a girl being vibrated with some tickling thrown in by a group of (ravenous) girls. She is nude, and it is definitely adult in nature. Do not complain about the young look of the models because their is an age compliance statement on their website. Actually, don't complain at all ;) . The second is a fm/m scene from a movie called Azumi. I will repeat that since the title of the thread didn't allude to it; it is an fm/m scene.

kodomopen.gif
kodomopen.gif

The first clip is of some people (tourists, probably) with their feet in the water and fish swimming amongst them. Others are throwing in some fish feed. There is some laughter, smiling, and all-around merriment (it's tickling in my book). The next clip here is both highly debatable as it relates to tickling and not for all tastes (including my own, actually). It is of a (very) pregnant woman getting her belly airbrushed with a .com logo (why didn't they make the belly-button the dot :sowrong: ?). She smiles throughout the process. The third is of a girl lying on the ground, seemingly either asleep or deceased, who is poked in the side with a stick. I hate to ruin the surprise ending, but she's not actually dead. There is no audio.

kodomopen.gif
kodomopen.gif

I almost forgot to post this; this is a Japanese clip with a couple of tickling scenes. They were releasing a compilation of two earlier videos. I had to break it up into eight parts with WinRAR because I can't edit MOV files at this point.

kodomopen.gif
kodomopen.gif

Azumi (mf-m) was a good 'un, that it was. Suspense building, almost. :p Not dead yet proves once again that the ticklish cannot play dead. XD That giant MOV clip was quite good, if only for the scene towards the end-ish where they dispensed with the extreme dirty and just tickled her. A very good scene, albeit not a really long one. I can't quite decide if I like the cindy one or not. There seems to be tickling in it, but at the same time it's all sticky. :p

All around spectacular as ever, MicA!

Most of them are good, but I just can't really get into that last one. Forced sex, even if it's pretend forced sex, just doesn't really appeal to me. Be warned all those of similar tastes about that last, 8 part clip; there's tickling in there, but it is not the primary focus of the clip.

Thanx for all the compliments and general feedback

It is much appreciated. Once again, the 8 part RAR clip is one that would have been better served if I could edit it. Alas, it is a MOV file, so I do not have that capacity. I had been holding onto it and decided to post it here in its full splendor (i.e. heavy adult content and all). There are two different girls that are tickled, yet, as alluded to above, the second one is definitely the more ticklish of the two and is tickled toward the end of the clip. You can't imagine the stuff I had to sift threw to come up with the edited clips I've posted here, which includes adult content that a lot of people here may not even know existed (I know I didn't). Such is the nature of the beast.

I kind of doubt it ;) . Sorry for not responding to you sooner, tkp. I only alluded to a site that was going to sell overseas previously because, for the longest time, their site said they were going to do so but to 'just stay tuned.' I sent them an e-mail but didn't get a response. In actuality, the site was only open for overseas business a few days before you posted. It might be more exciting if it wasn't necessary to make a bank transfer, but I suppose one can't complain since their material is now available.

At any rate, thanx for bumping my thread. I thought it had died :sadcry: !

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back