• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

1001!: japanese /f

CitY of MicA

1st Level Orange Feather
1001 posts, that is :bubble: . Dalmations- now that would be something. So I figured I'd do something for my 1001st post- just took me a little while to put it together. These are all Japanese clips in one form or another. Descriptions will be brief as time and breath are short. My last group of Japanese clips can be found here. Note: When you see split files, I used hj split.

The first clip is a personal favorite from a site, now down, that was known for producing belly-button fetish videos. This was a promotion for a tickle video, however. I can't remember where I found the second clip or what it is- it's something I downloaded a while ago. It seems almost candid, but I don't think it actually is. The third clip is from a video of a girl exercising and being tickled.

be2-1-5-1.gif

Last edited:
:fish: ...and my 1001st came and went.
Moving forward, the first four clips here were edited down to try to isolate the tickling scenes as best I could; special thanx go out to Derrida for helping capture them. The first two were from videos employing a vibrator. The next two are 'fingering' scenes (blunt, but accurate). The last was yet another clip I saved to disc a while ago and found today- it's unrestrained foot tickling.

be2-1-5-1.gif

Last edited:
The first three here require some type of explanation that I'm almost too tired to give. They contain women who go out in public with a vibrator(s) hooked up underneath their clothing, and said vibrator is turned off and on remotely. There are some ticklish reactions, and I didn't have the patience to sift through and edit them. Therefore, these clips are complete. The third one contains a grindcore audio track that is a touch loud; you may feel inclined to skip it. The fourth and fifth clips are more edited clips- the girls have no audible reaction in the last one, so it's almost like a silent film. The last clip also contains some brief nudity (which, from a thematic view, worked for me).

be2-1-5-1.gif

Last edited:
These clips are all from Japanese TV. For those of you that make their way into the mainstream clips section, the only one I have yet to post over there is the first one. Unzip these files and play with flash player.

be2-1-5-1.gif

Here are two more clips that I previously posted in the mainstream clips section from Japanese TV. I think that's everything.

be2-1-5-1.gif

Good Job

Cool thanks so much, for your effort and hardkwork, congratz for your 1000th post CoM

websites?

hm... anyone knows any sites to dl japan remote vibrator clips?

For remote controlled vibrator stuff...go to a site called Pool Club Entertainment. They are a jap company with jap site, but look around there are some remote vibrator clips.

www.p-fw.co.jp/new/index2.html
That is the site for Pool CLub Entertainment

canyoucatchme said:
For remote controlled vibrator stuff...go to a site called Pool Club Entertainment. They are a jap company with jap site, but look around there are some remote vibrator clips.

www.p-fw.co.jp/new/index2.html
That is the site for Pool CLub Entertainment

Surely a cool site but i don't understand Japanese language...

thanx everyone

Thanx for the kind thougts and words, rezmax and Ifi. I really appreciate it :bubble: !

fgfgfgfgsan- TMF に ようこそ! ざんねんながら 日本人じゃないです ;) 。 日本語が じぶんで 勉強しています。 まだほんとうに うまくないですけど いっしょけんめいに やっていますね。 漢字が すこしした わからないが 仮名が よんだり かけます。 へたな 日本語で ごめんなさい。 fgfgfgfgsan, 日本人ですか。 かていしましたね。 TMFで たのしいときを すごすといいんですけど...

Yup, muy mucho cool post, Mica-Man,These clips really shine! But...What codec do I need to play the Nihon clip?

Rxx

ahh... mi amigo

Hey, Rxx- thank you so much! That clip is an AVI file and plays for me in Media Player Classic. I do happen to have it in another format that plays with flash player; I'm attaching it to the bottom of this post (the quality may not be as good, but otherwise...). I'm the proverbial fool when it comes to codecs; the last time I received an error message saying I didn't have the right codec, I just downloaded as many as I could find :eek: . Please let me know if you can't view the clip.

the file named "miki" has virose!!!!!! It may shout down your PC depends on your PC setting.

:ermm: I think he meant virus, but it otherwise appears to be a serious post. I'm not sure what to say other than I downloaded that clip and had it sitting on my hard drive for a while. Then I saved it to disc around a year ago and retrieved it in order to post it to celebrate my 1001st post (yeah! :zzzzz: ). And my computer is working better than ever. I'm happy to take it down, though, if there's something about it that causes problems.

CitY of MicA said:
:ermm: I think he meant virus, but it otherwise appears to be a serious post. I'm not sure what to say other than I downloaded that clip and had it sitting on my hard drive for a while. Then I saved it to disc around a year ago and retrieved it in order to post it to celebrate my 1001st post (yeah! :zzzzz: ). And my computer is working better than ever. I'm happy to take it down, though, if there's something about it that causes problems.

I downloaded all the clips here. all others are ok, but the one mentioned always restart my PC when I tried to run it. it have different response depends on PC setting. I just give all of you a warning. Anyway, you can try it, if you like to do so...:)

good clips

City Of Mika
どこで日本のクリップさがしているのですか?日本人でもさがすのむつかしいです

くどうさんー へんじおくれて ごめんなさい。 るすにしました。 初めの ポストおめでとうございましたよ。 どうやって 日本のクリップが みつけられることが せつめいするのが むずかしいです。 まずで なんねんも けんさく しています。 ときどき さーちえんじんを つかいます。 せいじんビデオの みせの サイトで 新しい ビデオを さがします。 だけど クリップが あるだろうので いつも せいぞうぎょうしゃの サイトを みつけて みます。 けんさくが ひろくする ために たとえば からだの パートを つかいます。 いま ビデオは くすぐりが あるかどうか かんじが じょうずに なっています。 ために なるかどうか わかりません。 だから しつもんがあれば どうぞきいて ください。 きをつけて。。。

hey mica i wonder if you have ever come across any japanese navel fetish sites or any japanese navel tickling sites or stuff??? :lurking:

Hey, sp. The only site that I was aware of catering to navel enthusiasts (or those who just enjoy a good sea-battle) was the old gold-eyes site; unfortunately, they have long since changed their format and, as of this posting, seem to be gone altogether (a sad state of affairs, indeed). The first clip in this post came from that site. I used to have a plethora of clips from them as they posted new ones all the time, but my hard drive crashed and with it went my collection. I know you must have been familiar with the site. Nothing, to my knowledge, has taken its place. Once in a blue moon, a Japanese belly-button video is produced- they are very few in number (especially considering how much other adult material is being made). To paraphrase Richard III, my apartment for a good Japanese belly-button tickling video :manicd: ...

CitY of MicA said:
Hey, sp. The only site that I was aware of catering to navel enthusiasts (or those who just enjoy a good sea-battle) was the old gold-eyes site; unfortunately, they have long since changed their format and, as of this posting, seem to be gone altogether (a sad state of affairs, indeed). The first clip in this post came from that site. I used to have a plethora of clips from them as they posted new ones all the time, but my hard drive crashed and with it went my collection. I know you must have been familiar with the site. Nothing, to my knowledge, has taken its place. Once in a blue moon, a Japanese belly-button video is produced- they are very few in number (especially considering how much other adult material is being made). To paraphrase Richard III, my apartment for a good Japanese belly-button tickling video :manicd: ...
yeah yeah I do remember them and I do hold about 20 some odd clips from that site maybe 10 of which have a spot of tickling, I was just wondering if you had come across any others...pity :idontwann

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back