• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

japanese tv: more foot massages /f

CitY of MicA

1st Level Orange Feather
Here are three more massage clips of J-pop girls from Japanese TV. Tickling was taking place as far as I'm concerned- maybe it's just me (hint: it's not just me). The girls in the first two clips definitely laugh, and the one in the third says it tickled (but doesn't laugh :upsidedow ). I posted more Japanese clips here earlier today.

The fourth clip, from a French sitcom, is one I didn't know what to do with. It is basically a foot massage clip, as there is no tickling. The dialog seemed somewhat funny, especially if one is accustomed to American sitcoms. The file needs to be rejoined using HJ Split. All of the clips play with flash player.

You're very welcome, Mr.M. Thank you. It took me forever to find more half-way decent pics of these girls (it should be easier, but it's not). My favorite of the three is Nakazawa Yuko- the one in the first clip. But the internet isn't filled with pics of her the way it is for certain idols. The first three pics below are of her, and the last two are of Tsuji Nozomi (from the last clip above).

I took the liberty of converting the above Japanese clips to Windows media. The quality may not be as good and they may be larger files, but...

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back