• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a few ideas that my wife and i Like

bold1

My wife and I love role-playing. She has many sexy costumes such as French maid, Wonder Woman, Nurse, Cop, Wench, Warrior, Pirate, cheerleader, schoolgirl, space girl, and some others I can’t think of right now.
I also have a pantyhose fetish; -I like shiny tan pantyhose, and to me add so much to the sexy costumes.
An example of some of the games we play –French Maid my wife will tie me up and tickle torture me until I agree to give her a raise (meaning a special gift, like something she has been wanting or dinner at a special place). Sometimes I will tie her up in when she is dressed in the maid uniform and punish her for stealing or being a tease around the house.
The cheerleader is another one we like to play—last time I had her tied up in that uniform I was lightly tickling her, and she started to tell a story about how she was cornered one night in the gym by 4 soccer players. They knew she was ticklish, and started to tickle her. she ran but they chased her into the equipment room they shut and locked the door and then through her on the mats pinning her there and began tickling her until she agreed to have sex with them.
The whole time I was gently tickling her upper pantyhose thighs with one hand and tickling one of her breasts with the other. She was getting so turned on she breathing hard and withering under my teasing fingers she asked me to finish her story for her. She gave me some direction occasionally on which direction she wanted me to take the story. It was, so erotic watching her getting so turned on in that sexy uniform.
Last week she dressed as the cop and I was put through a tickle tease interrogation. I love it when she lightly tickle teases me and then struts around the room letting me look at her in sexy costumes. She is an unbelievable tease, and I Love it
I am a very lucky, man to have such a beautiful, creative and fun wife we have many many scenarios and games and would love to share with anyone--

lucky guy

You are truly a lucky man! She sounds awesome!! You sir are my twin separated at birth! I love the uniform costume thing. My fetish is shiny tan hose tickling too!! I especially like the over the knee boots. My wife too wears in the bedroom and likes being tickled more in hose than bare!! She has the Batgirl costume with over the knee boots! My favorite is her multiple Hooter Girl uniforms that she teases me and wants to be tickled in. PM me for more info and we can share stories! Used to live in New England

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back