• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new look with a little help...

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
Oh, what's this you say? There's a new look? Why yes, yes there is a brand new stylin' look for the TickleTheater. I invite you to click here so that we're all on the same page. "Weeeeeee..." :laughing:

Okay...

I took some elements from both the old and newer styles. After listening to members who submitted their personal critiques I tried to appease the masses as best I could. Personally, I'm really happy with the way this turned out, and it comes with great thanks to our talented local tickle artists who roam this site. Without their artistic muscle it wouldn't have been nearly as grand.

Let's give them a round of applause!

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
and last but not least
image.php

I'd also like to extend a thank you to all the other local artists who posted wonderful artwork created for the site from milestones to banners. And let's not forget the massive collaboration art project which was headed up by the Cheshire Cat/MirthGoblin team, and contributed into by many more artists.

I will be searching through the forums later on and grabbing all the ones I can find to make a site artwork page to show our special thanks.

If you have any problems with the site, blame HDS! Actually just post them here or in a PM to me and we'll get it sorted for ya.

Take care,
-TT

Last edited:
It's wonderful as always TT! :happy:

Thanks for including our artwork inside, and even BEFORE you enter the forum!

Great Job! :super_hap

Superb very well done, a thank you to the artists, very talented.

i prefer my new blue legacy..but the artwork is fantastic on this page..with my blue legacy it doesn't show up however..but i love the blue intensity of my background so i'll keep it...

One word, Magnificent With a Capital "M"

I could bow no further as my face is touching the floor.
=_= My hat goes off to all those who have worked to help
TT become what it is today.

Bravo.

It's wonderful as always TT! :happy:

Thanks for including our artwork inside, and even BEFORE you enter the forum!

Great Job! :super_hap

Heh, yes, just in case you have the site bookmarked to open on the homepage or in the forums, go checkout the index/rules page as it has been updated as well. ;)

http://www.tickletheater.com

I also wanted to mention since I've been asked that it was Mr. Scavenger who made that groovy logo up top in addition to his own TT header submission. I basically said "Surprise me" and he definitely did! :shock:

Good job everyone!

A round of applause? They deserve statues, that's what! Everybody involved in the makings of this new look deserves one! Congratulations everyone!!!:redstar::redstar::redstar::redstar::redstar:

Great new design! I especially like that feather spelling out "Tickle Theater". Bravo to all! :nycelebrate2:

Whoa! As soon as I entered TT (where I had to place a check in the box) I saw one addition telling me there's some big changing! You guys really outdone yourself. And if I had known better, I think my special thanks should go to TT himself and all the admins and mods!

;)

Hope you don't mind some extra crit on the new layout.
TT09 basically looks like Classic revamped and tweaked - which is fine with me.
Maybe I'd put some off-white or ice-white backgrounds, so they'd give more overall depth, and make reading easier, but it looks ok on my weary eyes.

The orange bits - buttons and text - do clash a bit, so if you were to release a low contrast version, I wouldn't really mind.

Gripes and problems? Chat room text not available on home page - and stats page nowhere to be found anymore.

Ah, users, so hard to please eh?

:paw:

;)

Hope you don't mind some extra crit on the new layout.
TT09 basically looks like Classic revamped and tweaked - which is fine with me.
Maybe I'd put some off-white or ice-white backgrounds, so they'd give more overall depth, and make reading easier, but it looks ok on my weary eyes.

The orange bits - buttons and text - do clash a bit, so if you were to release a low contrast version, I wouldn't really mind.

Gripes and problems? Chat room text not available on home page - and stats page nowhere to be found anymore.

Ah, users, so hard to please eh?

:paw:

Haha, no I don't mind at all Kalamos. I actually like the ice-white suggestion and switched the two main table colors. I also changed the time color to blue in order to tone down the orange. The buttons and text on them I can't really change as they are pre-mades. Although if they bother you that much... :laughing:

I have no idea what you're talking about regarding the stats page? :umm: I'll work on adding the Chat Room to the homepage.

Good stuff,
-TT

That Arcade is soooo much fun! Pure genius to add that to our forum! :super_hap

I can’t believe I failed to notice this before. I guess this is what I get for linking to the forums rather than the site. XP

The new banners are amazing! All the artists did a fantastic job with them. I am truly impressed. I wonder if it might be possible to pose the larger versions of them (if their available). It would be amazing to see all of them without having to continuously refresh the site. XD

And I cannot tell you how honored I am to be mentioned on the front page of the site. I had no idea our free comic would have such an impact. Thanks for the wonderful mention! Cheshire and I are even now working up some new illustrated stories. Keep your eyes out for them.

If you have any problems with the site, blame HDS!
I blame me too, actually. :shock:

Looks fantastic Mr. Bossman! I love the new logo (Kudos to you, scavenger!) and the rotating artist banners give great exposure to all our masters of the craft. The new ToS page looks delightful as well; much nicer than the dreary old page.

I have a question....becuase of the update of this site, I notice a few colors in the members list (orange, black, green, and blue)....I wonder what their indicated as?

Last edited:
I hadn't made a post yet explaining it because I went to straight to bed after making these changes. A lovely 2 and 1/2 hours of sleep that was. :)

Advanced Member Usergroup and other coloring explained here.

Please also note the shiny new Blog for the TickleTheater Community.

I took a good look at the info and I must say, I didn't think I had the right to be promoted to being an advanced member. Plus I saw the blog brought in before I asked. Very intersting update. :D

I will be searching through the forums later on and grabbing all the ones I can find to make a site artwork page to show our special thanks.

The new banners are amazing! All the artists did a fantastic job with them. I am truly impressed. I wonder if it might be possible to pose the larger versions of them (if their available). It would be amazing to see all of them without having to continuously refresh the site. XD

Any new progress for this Mr. TT? :happy:

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back