• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Ticklish Conspiracy f/m

melonboobs

TMF Regular
I was a 29 year old virgin living in my mom's basement when her friend from church walked down the stairs and informed me that she was going to make a man out of me. Marge was a short heavyset woman with a huge sexy ass and big tits. Her statement shocked me and right away I felt nervous. She started to undress in front of me, revealing her with bra and panties. She approached me and I wanted to back away but I didn't. She intimidated me though I was taller and strong from lifting weights. She unbuttoned my shirt and kissed my neck.

"I've noticed you looking at me. Do you like what you see?" she asked.

I was too shy to respond. She kissed me on the lips while she took my shirt off. I felt her hands pulling my pants down. When she slid my underwear off her fingers tickled me. I barely suppressed a giggle. She undid her bra and her big boobs flopped out and I became erect. Before I knew what was happening we were sitting naked together on the bed and we were making out passionately. She caressed my chest and I began to feel ticklish. Just before I was about to burst out laughing, I grabbed her hands and stopped them from rubbing my chest.

"Lie on your back," she ordered.

I followed her orders and she straddled me. She started rubbing my chest and I got the hint and began caressing her breasts in return. But her rubbing tickled me again. This time I silently giggled.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

My face turned red. I didn't want to admit that I felt ticklish. I grabbed her hands to stop them. She sat down on me, her weight pinning me to the bed.

"Let me feel you nice pectoral muscles," she said.

I let her and within seconds I was squirming and trying hard not to laugh.

"What's the matter? Are you ticklish?"

I felt too embarrassed to answer.

"I'm going to find out."

She moved up so that her knees were pinning my shoulders, and she tickled my armpits. I laughed loudly...so loud that I feared my mother would hear me laughing. Moreover, I felt alarmed because I couldn't get her off me--she was too heavy and I was in an extremely helpless position.

"Coochie, coochie, coo," she said in a loud teasing voice that I was sure my mother could hear.

I kept laughing hard, but I was so horny a bucked in frustration. There was no escape. Despite my embarrassment, I felt a kind of joy at being so helpless.

She turned around and sat on my chest and tickled my belly. The tickling was unbearable.

"Gitchy, gitchy, goo, tickle, tickle, tickle."

I wanted to yell for help. Anything to make her tickling stop. Even if it meant my mom would discover my humiliating predicament.

She grabbed my erection and started riding my cowgirl style. Her big ass cheeks jiggled up and down, up and down, up and down. Her pussy felt so warm and slick. Marge moaned loudly. My mom could hear everything.

Later, we were laying under the covers. She told me that my mom said "tickle him" when she asked her if she could make love to me. That's all she said..."tickle him."

Nice story... I especially liked the last line...

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back