• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Allow me to introduce myself...

Volsung1

1st Level Red Feather
I know you, even though we haven't really ever met. You see, your one of my favorite clients. It's because secretly, I know what you want Melanie... . . I come to you in the night, when you are sleeping and your dreams are strong. It is when your dreams are strong that you almost remember me. Sometimes you wake up in the middle of the night, and your heart is racing and you are very excited and wet. You are startled and I see you look around the room and you can still feel me... Your feet and your sides tingle. That's when you know I was with you, feeding off of your tickling fetish. But you can't see me. You never will see me. I am but a dream, a nightmare, a reflection of what you secretly want, and I know what you want Melanie...

You see, I know what makes you tick, what makes you excited, what makes you horny. You like to be tied up, spread eagle on the bed, tied up very tightly and stripped of your clothes very slowly. Of course in real life it would be the opposite, your clothes would come off and then you would be tied down. But here in your dreams, you can have it just the way you like it. You feel the cool midnight air on your soft skin as each item of clothing slowly, ever so slowly slips to the floor. It sends a shiver down your spine and your face turns slightly flush as you become aware that you cannot control the situation. It excites you too that your peers are all watching, watching you squirm. They have to watch too. They are all hypnotized at your predicament and find it just as fascinating and just as horrifying as seeing the aftermath of an automobile wreck. Your face begins to burn with the excitement.

Then you feel a slight tickling on your sides. It is very light, feathery and is a constant irritation. You giggle, mostly to yourself, trying to discard the tinglely sensation. You squirm and attempt to free yourself, but you cannot move, not at all. A spidery tickle begins under your arms and you start to laugh as the ticklish area gradually begins to spread. You love the feeling of this helplessness don't you? Your peers move in closer for a better look. The tickling sensation has now also begun at the soles of your feet. You laugh harder now, unable to keep the three ticklish areas in check. The ticking on your soles moves up to your toes now. You can feel a tickling, poking, brushing in-between your toes. This sends you over the top as you begin to laugh hysterically. You begin to feel several pairs of hands on your ticklish body as apparently the people who have been watching you join in on the tickle torture. Now everything is ticklish and your laughter develops a pattern to it, a constant, steady laughter.

You suddenly feel a feather like tickle on your shaved labia majora and you are somewhat surprised that this tickles too. You feel a pressure, pushing down between your navel and labia trapping you, holding you firmly in place. You can feel somebody tickling around your areolas. Your nipples are quickly getting hard. Hmmmmm...It tickles so much! Your laughter slowly mutates into deep gasps of breath. The feathery tickle on your labia is very persistent and slowly your labia minora comes peeking out. It is even more ticklish and you try pushing your pubes up. You want to cum so bad, you whimper between groans. Your mouth opens wide as your clitoris begins to poke through it's hood. The feather tickles all around your clitoris, pushing it left and right. Never escaping the ticklishness, it throbs with every beat of your racing heart. AHHHHHHH! The pitch gets higher and louder with each passing second. EEEEEEEEE! You suddenly let out a loud shutter as you cum very hard. Your minora glistens at your sexual release. You slowly come down from your orgasm only to find that the clitoral tickling has not ceased. In fact, it is more sensitive now than it was before. You scream out just before the second orgasm comes... "OH MY GOD!!!!" You come four more times. I keep tickling you until you are totally spent... Then the tickling ebbs and you blissfully drift back to sleep.

Your fetish is so strong. It's true. I need your fetish to be strong too, for me to live. I am very, very old. An immoral, a being from before your history and I need to feed off of you, off of your lust, off of your tickling fetish. because I am a Incubus, YOUR Incubus...

Pleasant dreams Melanie...

This was the original Incubus story... "The Incubus Returns" is the sequel: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=51644

Last edited:
Hey Hey!!

Thanks for the nice comment... haha, that only took eight years!
I must be on a roll...

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back