• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anime girl #1

Umojar

TMF Master
I went through one of my many sketchbooks and I found a different sketch of the same girl I posted before. Except this one was earlier. I had completely forgot about it, and originally the plan was that I was supposed to color them all on photoshop and put them all together. Well now that I found it, I tried to do that, but I didn't like it. I really should come up with a name for this girl now, but I'm bad with names, so that'll come later. Anyway, here it is...

Attachments

• ani.jpg
    ani.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 1,175
Aww, I love that top left one. Just want to give her a hug XD .

Aha! There we are! n_n Good to see this one on top, too. Gotta be sure to keep your work afloat. ;)

Wheeee!! She's so cute all balled up there. Can't say the other pose is bad, either. ;)

LOL adorable, I too have the sudden urge to affectionately clasp my arms around her and hold her closely >_> after having thrown her on the floor in a judo sparring session :p

cute n' cuddleh should have been the title of this pic xD

This is a very nice picture. In the first one she seemed more playful but this one it seemed that she was more... thoughtful... or... just sad.

Nonetheless I think this is a great picture. Did you make anymore?

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back