• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Raven Clip: F/F Mostly feet

Struct67

TMF Poster
First clip post ever: Lets see if I can do this right. This is split with HJSplit and I had to add ".txt" to the attachments. Computer saavy people know how to handle this.

For others, like myself, the best instructions I can provide are just to download the parts of this clip to the same folder...Right click on each clip part and choose "Rename"...delete the ".txt" from all the files...then use HJSplit to join and voila. Enjoy. I love Raven.

Attachments

• rave.rm.001.txt
    2 MB · Views: 2,827
  • rave.rm.002.txt
    2 MB · Views: 2,422
  • rave.rm.003.txt
    2 MB · Views: 2,377
Other parts

Other 3 parts: Enjoy!!
Oh, and this clip is 7:15.

Attachments

• rave.rm.004.txt
    2 MB · Views: 2,364
  • rave.rm.005.txt
    2 MB · Views: 2,314
  • rave.rm.006.txt
    594.8 KB · Views: 2,304
Sorry DaMan....the file is unreadable. Some type of Header format error in the RM file

Hello,

it worked fine. Remove the txt-ending and then join it with HJ-Split.

Edmont

Nice clip. Worked fine for me, too. Does anybody have the revenge clip? I would love to see raven tickling this cute blonde.

Sorry...no revenge clip here. I'm curious as to if others had any trouble DLing this clip...because I have a few more clips I would like to share...

Anybody have any suggestions pertaining to posting clips with HJsplit to make the DLing process easier? I also have Hacha and Winrar, but haven't experimented with them much yet...

sansnom said:
Nice clip. Worked fine for me, too. Does anybody have the revenge clip? I would love to see raven tickling this cute blonde.

Here is the revenge clip. Her name is Samantha. I hope you'll like her.

Attachments

• raven revenge.rm.001.txt
    2 MB · Views: 1,514
  • raven revenge.rm.002.txt
    2 MB · Views: 1,423
  • raven revenge.rm.003.txt
    2 MB · Views: 1,414
  • raven revenge.rm.004.txt
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,423
Last edited:
i been waiting for a revenge clip for sooooo long :-D thank you!

Aha! I KNEW there must be a revenge scene for this clip! They ALWAYS film that way!

Awesome! Thanks very much for posting.

Damn, I've been waiting for this clip for so long!
No, waiting is not the right term... maybe starving...

Last edited:
i feel like an idiot for asking this, because im sure you guys have answered this question a million times before...however, i cant get rid of that .txt extension...it only shows raven revenge(1).rm.003 or w/e as the extentsion...but then in the details shows that it is a text file..how do i change this?

Thank you

Doutsss said:
im sure you guys have answered this question a million times before...however, i cant get rid of that .txt extension...it only shows raven revenge(1).rm.003 or w/e as the extentsion...but then in the details shows that it is a text file..how do i change this?

Quite right, it has been answered once or twice, but never mind. Just go to the folder where you have the file downloaded, click "Tools" - "Folder Options" - "View" and unlock the tab saying "Hide extensions for known file types" , then delete the .txt extension and click "Apply".

Last edited:
The first clip is a repost, i posted it many time ago, look at here!, beside i posted another with raven tickled again just here!. The 2nd is new to me, although is an incomplete version, it's worthy to get it !!, thanks you for sharing chattanoga64 !! ;) :):):):):).

Finally, the revenge clip. I am quite a fan of raven, as i LOVE asian girls, but this revenge clip... ah, it's very nice to see a change;)

Thanks man.

Cheers for the revenge clip, I've been looking for that for years!

Sorry for the terrible bump. I'm searching for an old clip. Problem with this one is that I cannot seem to get the .rm file to play on Realplayer or any other. I can get the sound out, though. VLC Player neiter does it.

Last edited:
I have to convert I guess. Never mind, I've found what I was looking for anyway. I recall this video by the title. The model is named Raven Knight and she's tickled by a blonde named Samantha and it's an FMConcepts classic. Quite good in my opinion.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back