• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bronco Roping (m/f, 1980s, gymnast, age 18)

Yeah fuck that guy. He hit her, I fought him, and her dad barely kept me out of jail. Dale was a full throttle asshole.
What did I miss here? Who the fuck is Dale and where'd he show up in this thread?

What did I miss here? Who the fuck is Dale and where'd he show up in this thread?

I briefly mentioned him in the story. He was a thug; one of those guys with too much testosterone and a lot of surface charisma who reaches adulthood in high school. He spent a lot of time with Lori her junior year.

The fact that I replaced him cut a lot of ice with Lori's parents. In the story I mentioned that might be one reason her dad gave us so much slack. I imagine it's also why he used some influence to help keep me out of trouble after Dale and I tangled, which happened some time after the story ended.

I still get pissed when I think about him because the next image that comes to mind is bruises on Lori. You try not to hate, but some people deserve it.

Last edited:
I briefly mentioned him in the story. He was a thug; one of those guys with too much testosterone and a lot of surface charisma who reaches adulthood in high school. He spent a lot of time with Lori her junior year.

The fact that I replaced him cut a lot of ice with Lori's parents. In the story I mentioned that might be one reason her dad gave us so much slack. I imagine it's also why he used some influence to help keep me out of trouble after Dale and I tangled, which happened some time after the story ended.

I still get pissed when I think about him because the next image that comes to mind is bruises on Lori. You try not to hate, but some people deserve it.
Well, it's good that you came along when you did! Guy's that hurt women are assholes!

If we had a forum for wading into a yard full of rednecks to get beaten silly, I could write another story.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back