• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chapter 7.5: Fungi and Fun Gals, a Cartoon Tickler Tribute (**/FF, feet & underarm).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
Chapter 7.5: Fungi and Fun Gals, a Cartoon Tickler Tribute (**/FF, feet & underarm).

"Fungi and Fun Gals" is first and foremost a tribute to C_tickler, meant to honor him and his classic fetish characters Katie, Hayley and Chewy. However, it also works as an official Low Roads installment, positioned between chapters 7 and 8 (ergo the first-page designation Chapter 7.5). It was inspired by events in Low Roads Chapter 7, page 13: CT expressed interest in learning the events that led Katie into her dire predicament with Chewy and permitted me to construct this short stand-alone scenario. After seven demanding rounds of dead-serious, linear storytelling, I was most happy for the change of pace!

Tickling scenes:
#1. F/F, feet - page 1
#2. F/F, feet - pages 5-7
#3. **/FF, feet and underarm - pages 8-10

Pages 1-5:

Attachments

• lowroads-07-5-01.jpg
    lowroads-07-5-01.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 20
  • lowroads-07-5-02.jpg
    lowroads-07-5-02.jpg
    516.7 KB · Views: 14
  • lowroads-07-5-03.jpg
    lowroads-07-5-03.jpg
    540.7 KB · Views: 18
  • lowroads-07-5-04.jpg
    lowroads-07-5-04.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 20
  • lowroads-07-5-05.jpg
    lowroads-07-5-05.jpg
    540.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Pages 6-10:

Attachments

• lowroads-07-5-06.jpg
    lowroads-07-5-06.jpg
    587.9 KB · Views: 27
  • lowroads-07-5-07.jpg
    lowroads-07-5-07.jpg
    547.3 KB · Views: 24
  • lowroads-07-5-08.jpg
    lowroads-07-5-08.jpg
    368.8 KB · Views: 27
  • lowroads-07-5-09.jpg
    lowroads-07-5-09.jpg
    502.1 KB · Views: 28
  • lowroads-07-5-10.jpg
    lowroads-07-5-10.jpg
    468.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I LOVE this one. Their sheer stocking feet are so cute. Plus I love Hayley's protests as she's debooted. More like this please!

Thank you for the reply, Mandrake! After so long, I wasn't expecting much more commentary on this chapter, and yours is very much appreciated! So pleased you enjoyed so many aspects of this story! It's a bit on an anomaly in the series, as it has short story structure rather than the slow-developing pace featured in the other chapters. Still, I'll do what I'm able to work more of these features into the series proper! The sheer black stockings, by the way, were especially requested by CT when we discussed the project prior to its creation. That footwear is something of his hallmark; sweet Katie (his creation) is often so attired in CT's own fine art!

Thank you for the reply, Mandrake! After so long, I wasn't expecting much more commentary on this chapter, and yours is very much appreciated! So pleased you enjoyed so many aspects of this story! It's a bit on an anomaly in the series, as it has short story structure rather than the slow-developing pace featured in the other chapters. Still, I'll do what I'm able to work more of these features into the series proper! The sheer black stockings, by the way, were especially requested by CT when we discussed the project prior to its creation. That footwear is something of his hallmark; sweet Katie (his creation) is often so attired in CT's own fine art!

Yes, I'm a fan of his work. Katie is a beautiful submissive who has great taste in clothing, especially her sheer black stockings. My favorites, though, are Haylee's sheer black nylon socks that she often wears with her boots and sneakers. She tends to hide them from the world, but when she's de-booted or de-shoed, they're exposed for our pleasure. And tickling soon does follow. Haylee's begging to keep her boots on is in keeping with her, tough on the outside, soft on the inside character. And her soft and sensitive stocking feet are proof of it.

Hayley is my personal favorite of CT's heroines (a wicked combination of the venal and the vulnerable!) I was rather dismayed when he retired her at the end of "Little Shop of Monsters"… I was looking forward to many more years of her connivance and ultimate comeuppance. She has, however, left an indelible legacy for us to treasure! And Katie still soldiers on… never as guilty, but nonetheless punished regularly for our pleasure!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back