• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Classic LOL Tickle Clip reposted: H&K in the Tickle Box!

quinn65

Verified
Hey,

It looks like we're up and running on Genuine Tickling! For now there's just one clip posted, which I sent in to see how the process works. It's H&K's very first time tied and tickled from the earliest days of our original store.

Clip and preview: https://genuinetickling.com/produit/hk-in-the-tickle-box/

Here are some pics:

handk_tbox_image.pngtbox1.pngtbox2.pngtbox3.png

I'll be posting at least a couple of dozen more LOL Classic clips on GT over the next several weeks.

Enjoy!
-Q.

wow lucky dude get tickle gergous cute ladys feet if only i can be so lucky .

I was just getting the H&K files organized and found this. I shared it somewhere recently but thought I'd post it here as well, as it's from H&K just a couple of months ago to say hello to her old fans. :)

hkftshot.png

Last edited:
Can't wait to see these clips

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221014-031326_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221014-031326_Chrome.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 316
  • Screenshot_20221014-032009_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221014-032009_Chrome.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 364
Is she still ticklish on her feet after all these years?

I imagine so, but I'll see if we can get a direct quote. :)

Update - she replied to my text right away:

Q: Hey the fans want to know if your feet are still ticklish

H&K: Omg seriously that is hilarious. I'm always ticklish!

Last edited:
Can't wait to see these clips

Here's the next one up - just sent it in to be posted on GT:

rhianna_chair_image.png

I'll announce when it's up and ready. Here's at least a preview of the background story:

Rhianna surprised us all when she agreed to shoot a tickle clip.

A mother of five in a military family, Rhi is super nice with a great sense of humor, but in a practical, no-nonsense sort of way. We all have friends who see through our BS and keep us honest – that’s Rhi. And at work, she had to be tough as nails to manage a bunch of unruly construction crews who liked nothing better than to give her a hard time. But she always handled herself with poise and good humor and managed to keep them in line.

Rhi is one of those people who it’s hard to imagine losing control. You just don’t picture Rhi being tied up, much less tickle tortured, which is why this first clip was such a surprise. Going in, she didn’t even think she was ticklish. As we strapped her into the chair, she vowed to the ladies present to hold in her laughter, no matter what we did.

We started by tickling Rhi with nylons on, and I love how in the opening seconds of this clip you can see her realize what she’s in for. She immediately starts squirming and laughing, and you hear Elaine say, “She didn’t even hold it for anything!” To which Rhi replies, “Nooo! I’m useless! Oh my God!” Her frustrated screams dissolve into laughter, and for the next 20 minutes, we learn just how ticklish Rhi’s nyloned and bare feet really are. Her laugh is just amazing.

If you like to see strong “real” women tickled on their feet and driven crazy with laughter, this clip is a must have.

Enjoy!
-Q.

Rhianna video were can i see that video preview love see tough when tickled silly is super cute and adroble just how ticklish Rhianna feet are.

Update - she replied to my text right away:

Q: Hey the fans want to know if your feet are still ticklish

So cool!!

OMG she's kindling my old fire for seeing her get tickled. I would love to see her tickled again. Her laugh is angelic to me!

I was just going through some old ass clips. I have the Interrogation of H and K preview clip. She is still my favorite, but tell her i hope she lost that pearl necklace she wore in the video! Hahahha

Is there any chance you will sell these old clips again especially this one as I remember this clip from back in the day and have been searching for it ever since and I came upon this hoping to purchase the clip but found out it is no longer on Genuine Tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back