• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Commission for MirthGoblin: Punished For Being Just (MMMM/FFF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
Alright guys settle down....being clinically obsessive compulsive I have to finish up any that were already in progress before I fell off the map for the project, the rest of yours are definitely in the works I promise....

This was part of a very LARGE group commission by MirthGoblin, depicting the DC heroines Black Canary, Superstar and Zatanna being tickled by little demonic versions of himself....he didn't pay for a background but given the theme I felt that having a white background just didn't feel right at all.....besides it only took me like 10 minutes to throw that together.....SHUT UP I'LL DO WHAT I WANT! XD

Attachments

• PunishedForBeingJust.jpg
    PunishedForBeingJust.jpg
    379.7 KB · Views: 1,480
Huzzah!!! I am utterly floored by how totally awesome this came out! I love everything about this picture so much! I… I’m having a hard time typing right now.

First, let me say what a fantastic job you did on the likenesses! You captured their likenesses perfectly! I love how utterly helpless and ticklish they look, especially Black Canary. She is my favorite of this bunch, both in the series and in this picture, and I am simply stunned by how cute she looks.

Next, I love the atmosphere. The way you drew the glowing chains, the hint of hellfire near their tossed away shoes, all fantastic. The background is amazing, especially at such short notice! The chain, I can’t get over how amazing the chains are! You are amazing.

And finally, I adore the little me’s! They are so mischievous, evil, and oddly cute! I love the one that is licking her arches, and the one that is distractedly tickling Zatanna’s foot with his tail! This is better than I could ever have hoped for.

Cheshire, this is a beautiful work of art and a damn fine tickling picture. I swear to god, I’m going to start a cult following for you! Stunning work!

Yeah I thought Black Canary came out the best too :D

And please no cult....just your generous donations to the cause will suffice XD

*Mirth pulls out a long, detailed list, and crosses an item off.*

Start Cheshire Cat Cult, removed from Things to Do. New item: Donate to the cause.

Hey, everyone! If you have any money at all, seriously consider commissioning Cheshire! His artwork speaks for itself, and it does so in a lovely, seductive voice! Commission him now! The gods demand it!

How’s that?

mmmm very great job, seeing 3 superheroines together like that is like 3 great peices in one

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back