• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Commission Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuciferyne

TMF Expert
Update: Since my website host was being ridiculous, I made a DA Commission ID!
http://nucicoms.deviantart.com/art/2015-Commission-Information-530456695

Hello everyone~ If you're interested in commissioning artwork from me, now is a great time! Having a huge health/financial crisis that never seems to want to get resolved (grr), so I'm going to be open for commissions all the time for a while!

Before ordering, PLEASE understand that you will need to be patient! I always deliver, but I'm a slow artist with a lot on my plate right now. ;__;

With that out of the way, here's the jist;
(Own style, preferred, but willing to attempt others!)
image.jpg

payment: paypal only (commissioner must cover transfer fee too!)
prices & examples: http://feednuci.tk
prices at a glance: $7-55 per single character

Thanks! I look forward to working for you. <3

Last edited:
Damn you're really good. Let me get paid again and I'll get something from you, but props for now.

Damn you're really good. Let me get paid again and I'll get something from you, but props for now.

Why thank you for the compliment! :D
I've been really busy these past few weeks, but I'm hoping that things are about to settle down over the next few. I'll try to check here more often, but feel free to send an email if you decide to order. :)

I'm a bit slow with the delivery at the moment but I always do! And I keep in touch about progress. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back