• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dark style for night owls...

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
There is a new selection for the night owls which is basically a darker version of the TT 09 style called TT 09 (High Res Dark). It's for higher screen resolution using members who have decent graphics card. So if it's too dark, or if it doesn't fit your screen, try one of our other styles from below. :super_hap

Last edited:
You rang? :eek:wl: Nice look, but I prefer my '09 Low Res now that I've grown accustomed to it.

This is much more pleasant to look at than hot, white screen of death. My future hungover self with urgent tickling matters of discussion thanks you.

This is much more pleasant to look at than hot, white screen of death. My future hungover self with urgent tickling matters of discussion thanks you.

lol ya but your purple quote is now a tad hard to read..:stickout

I've switched to it myself. Uncertain, I am, if I'll stick with it but I like it thus far. Nicely done, bossman! =)

EDIT: Makes my signature look good, too, although one can't read the warning text well in it now. That may need correction.
EDIT2: Ah, much better. Why I'd forced it black I don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay for updates!!!!

I like it...it's cool, and it matches my profile beautifully!

Thanks for the update Mr. TT.

Am I the only one having problems getting changes to stick? When I change to one of the new styles it only lasts until I click on another page. Then it reverts to TT 09 (low res).

I recently made a change to the cookie domain to be ".tickletheater.com" so you may wish to dump your current cookie cache and log in again.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back