• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deal or No Deal?

Deal or No Deal?

• Total voters
There's no back story to this. You're just posed with the question to "Deal or No Deal"...

I'm sure you've seen the TV show "Deal or No Deal" by now (English, American or what ever version), so I think most of you know will know wht I am on about. :p

What do you choose? >.>

Haha, this will be the last of my silly polls for the time-being, there will be a tickling related one up next. :super_hap

I'm a risk taker all the way. :p

If I knocked off the big 5, I would actually aim to get the 1p/1c piece. :p

that show is does nothing but show the potential of human greed... if i had them offer me something in the ten thousands. i would walk!!! thats a shit load of money!

Only if I get the orange color it is a deal... other than that I am NO DEAL person :p

Usually you should deal since most end up losing it all when they risk it. No one has won the million yet so I got bored of the show.

I told myself that if I ever made it to that show, I'd have to take a deal once it enters 6 figures. Assuming I get that far, that is. I've seen far too many people have the opportunity to win a number like that only to walk away with, say $750. So, I will pretend that I am currently being offered over $100,000. Deal, I say. Deal. Even better if Layla is included in the package. :ggrin:

I am amused at how the contestants "know" that their case contains the million even though it doesn't. I think that a professional gambler or mathematician would do notably better than the average contestant.

I too would take the deal once six figures were reached, or at any reasonable amount if the board didn't look so good.

That's what my mom says, if you have 6 figures quit while your ahead. Only way I'd keep going is if I were doing really good and had a great board with mostly or all high amounts still remaining.

deal definitely...life is short..take risks...you go on the show with nothing..the worst you can do is leave with nothing..

No Deal... even if I lose I still get to walk away with some fabulous consolation prizes!!

^^

the bank always offers a much lower amount than if you took the expected value of the remaining cases, however there always comes to a point where the money offered is just too much to risk.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back