• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Demon Hunter's Corruption

Jaynin

4th Level Red Feather
"Oh, pleeeeheheheeheeheheeze... not the feet..."

The blindfolded demon hunter gasped as her large, soft feet were teased precisely by numerous demon claws, tracing the lines of her foot where she had tried to curl her toes. It did her no good; a soft female voice that sent shivers down the demon hunter's very spine chanted off in the distance, and her feet uncurled, toes feeling as if they were locked up in the firmest of restraints. That freed up the others to start tickling her feet, but they only did so very slowly, very gently. The claws were like firm little points of ticklishness that roamed over her soles, but the demon hunter knew that this was just the opening act. She had to try and resist them somehow, because she was well aware of what their tactics would be going down the line. Before long they had indeed stopped the simple meandering about on her soles and withdrawn. She couldn't see them but she knew what had to come. She wanted to flinch, to squirm, to wiggle her toes or something, but that was something she could not do. The demon hunter tried to draw breath, her large breasts straining in the cloth wrap that pinned them tightly to her body. The demons had been delighted to find such large breasts beneath the demon hunter's gi. No amount of wrapping could hide the fact that she did indeed have breasts, and they had loosened the wrap just to see how much she'd bounce when they started to torture her.

A foreign presence seemed to invade her mind. Reflexively, the bound hunter stiffened, and tried to race the spell to her consciousness and blank it out. But she wasn't in time. She wanted to groan aloud, but kept her silence. The presence within her mind painted a precise picture of her large, bare feet, restrained as they were in a pair of shackles that locked them to a heavy base, and with magic sparkling vaguely around her toes holding them in place. But that image in her mind showed her that her feet were upon some kind of altar inscribed with blasphemous demonic runes. Try as she might, she couldn't help but worry about what it might mean for her that they were putting her feet upon such an altar. And then her worries grew, as the presence began to whisper in her mind... You're very ticklish right here, aren't you? Right here, if we just stroke this spot with a scratcher... it drives you insane, doesn't it? You really can't stand to be tickled on this spot at all. In her mind, the demon hunter could feel a slight pulse coming from a certain spot, right where the instep met the ball of her foot.

"No," she whispered, so low as to be inaudible. "I'm not ticklish there, I'm not...!" But it was too late. An ebony backscratcher, wielded by a hand with long fingers tipped by claws, began to stroke softly at that precise spot. "ThehehEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH! HeheheheehEHEHEHEHE! HEhehehehEEHEHEHeheheeheh! HEHEEE! Hehehhahaehe pleasheheahahehheehe please heheahaheh plehaHEEHEE!!!" Nothing but laughter came from her lips, as the voice within her head taunted her: See? I told you that you were ticklish there. So very ticklish. Where else are you ticklish? Let's see. Where is the demon hunter ticklish... oh, you're ticklish here, too? Deathly ticklish. You wanted to keep this spot a secret from everyone. She could feel, rather than see, how it indicated the very center of her arch, and desperately she shook her head, but then another hand of the same kind came to that spot with a backscratcher, and proceeded to stroke just like the first one, a short, repeated, soft stroke that obliterated her thoughts and filled her lungs with laughter: "NHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH ANOAHAHEHEHE NOT THERE!"

Of course, her own thoughts were fragmented with hysteria, but the image of her feet never wavered. What the demon hunter knew, but was unable to counter, was that this particular kind of spell, the voice that whispered insidiously inside her head, was not actually creating ticklish weak spots on her feet, or even finding ones that were already there. It was simply making her believe that those spots were extra ticklish. And unless she was able to fight it off, it would be as good as actually making that point more sensitive. Worse, it could even leave a lasting impression... the mind was such a powerful tool in cases like these, people made to believe things that weren't real. The voice's whisper filled her head, taunting her ticklishness, teasing her, pointing out spots on her feet to be tickled that made her explode into laughter when they were touched by those terrible scratchers. Desperately, the demon hunter tried to lose herself in her mind, to shut away her consciousness so that the voice couldn't reach it, but she was so focused on the laughter that such a mental exercise rapidly approached the level of impossible. Her chest heaved with laughter...

The sensations began to change a little bit. The demon hunter wanted to smack her forehead with the irony of it as she saw the image change in her mind. She would have if the voice's terrible whispering wasn't making the absurdity of the situation into an even greater ticklish torture. Forks, it whispered. Forks tickle you beyond reason. You've always feared forks. Always feared that someone would find out and extort everything from you by running those tines over your ticklish soles until you screamed. You've always known that you're totally helpless against them... She tried frantically to convince herself that it was stupid, that of all the wicked things they could have conjured to use, forks were ridiculously mundane, but when the image changed to show the first fork starting to stroke her weak point... "NHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!! HAAHAHAAHAHAH! HAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHE STOP STOP THEHEHE STOP STHAHAHAH STOP THAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Her voice was insufficient to express her laughter; her heaving chest was almost insufficient. Ticklish sensation seemed to explode from every point the tines of the fork touched, and what made it worse was how they only allowed one fork on her feet. A scratcher had come in to continue tickling at the abandoned weak point. The image in her mind was of about four or five scratchers on each foot, tenderly stroking away at an induced weak spot, and now the fork...

The fork wandered around on her soles, gliding gracefully in the spaces between the stroking scratchers. The demon hunter could see the runes on the altar beginning to light with a dark fire, but she could hardly pay attention to that when every nerve the fork's tips stimulated exploded into a frenzy of lingering, tingling ticklish sensation. She could feel another spell being woven around her, this one wrapping in a band around her chest... but instead of constricting her as she thought it might, she suddenly found her breathing become easier, that she wasn't on the verge of laughing herself hoarse... until all that extra capacity was suddenly consumed with yet more laughter when the fork touched on a spot that the voice told her was ticklish above everything else, the lowest part of the instep just above the heel. The arbitrariness of how it designated weak spots would have been grating if it wasn't so devastatingly effective. Her face was flushed red by the feel of it, the intensity of the tickling driving her body to a tingling heat that was making her sweat and... A momentary cold shock swept through her body at the realization of what else it was doing.

Oh yes... don't think that you could hide how much you love having your feet tickled. Don't think we don't know how you deliberately set out to get yourself caught so that your feet could be tortured. Don't think that we don't know what you want right now. The demon hunter desperately pleaded to the voice that it wasn't true, but it didn't listen, just laughed. The protest lacked any sincerity as it was; her feet, overloaded with sensation, had started to warm the place between her thighs, and even as she filled her lungs to expel all of her air in laughter, the demon hunter felt herself growing slick as her thighs rubbed together. Having acknowledged it, the sensation simply grew, the tingling edge to the ticklishness starting to take on a new meaning; nerves screaming with sensation in her feet raced to deliver their message to her brain, while at the same time dumping off all the excess tingling in between her legs along the way. Once acknowledged, the sensation grew until it vied with the ticklish torture for supremacy in her mind.

The spell on the altar completed, and with startling suddenness, the tickling stopped, and the shackles on the altar opened, the insidious teasing spell fleeing from her mind. The sudden cessation of all that intense feeling left the demon hunter drained, in a way, feeling empty with the void. She was taken to stand up, her wrists untied, the blindfold removed. The first thing she saw were red eyes framed by blonde hair and a handsome face; chancing a glance over the rest of his body, the demon hunter saw that it was encased in leather of the skintight variety, fingers left bare, and room for the black feathered wings sprouting from his back. She flushed; his pants were entirely too tight around his hips, and the aroused length of him was clearly visible, making her stomach flutter with anxiety and anticipation. He smiled at her, and moved her hand to his crotch. The demon hunter, her willpower fading in the face of devious tickling, stroked it with the palm and heel of her hand, a slow smile spreading on her face.

The dark angel kissed her upon the lips, taking her chin in his hand and raising it slightly as the tall figure bent down to the demon hunter, who was not short herself. Then he turned her head slightly and smiled when her eyesight fell upon something; on the far wall, hundreds of runes were inscribed, most dormant, but around one there was a purplish fire... and a swirling black portal appeared, from which emerged... her feet. "We have your soles," he whispered to her softly, his voice somehow seeming to turn all her muscles to water and make her spine weak. It was a wonder she remained upright as he kissed her again, but her gaze didn't leave that pair of feet on the wall. A naga and a male dryad were examining them. Even as she watched, a soft stroke by the dryad's gentle finger sent a sympathetic sensation, featherlike, teasing up her foot. The demon hunter gasped and giggled, and the dark angel smiled. "Do you care?"

That voice again. She could hardly think. Her hand was rubbing against his dick, and she seemed to realize for the first time how hard it was, and how much she needed a release... "No," she answered softly, unable to deny that the thought of her feet being available to these demons was somehow exciting. As the naga teased a small tool in between the toes, the demon hunter giggled and tried to curl the toes on her foot. The feet on the wall did not move as the naga spread the toes a little to get a better angle for tickling the base of her middle toe... Their testing done, they seemed content to stroke fingers over her soles and talk to each other. The way they stood near each other and looked at each other... The demon hunter turned her attention back to the dark angel and shook her head. "I don't care. But what do you want with me?"

"We like you," he said with that seductive voice. Had he been the one in her head? No, that voice had been female. Or so she thought. It was hard to tell... His voice had a pleasant timbre, but was distinctively male. "We think you could have a lot of fun with us..." He ran a hand down her spine. She shivered. The soft tickling of her feet made her want to dance. As she stroked his rod, she felt that he was wearing too much. And so was she. He must have had the same thought, because his hand loosened her cloth binding the rest of the way and tossed it aside. He smiled at her, a seductive, teasing little smile, and she smiled back, her nipples aching, tingling fiercely... His pants were so tight it was hard to get them off, but she persevered. When she was able to feel him, he was warm, stiff, twitching... felt good in her hand, she thought. Who had ever said the demons' members were black, veined, ugly, cold? To have this in her would be... Again his touch and his voice seemed to blank her mind out. "But I think you'd also like to play games still... how about this one?" He seemed to moan softly as her hand stroked and tugged on his cock.

"How about we play... you, the demon hunter, subtly tricked and caught in a trap of seduction by the Academy..." Her fingers tightened around his cock, body seeming to shiver so hard she could barely stand. She abandoned that to wrap both arms around him and grip handfuls of his tight outfit, pressing her aroused body against him, firm nipples rubbing against the leather and his warm cock brushing her thigh. "And we play that... we aim to corrupt you... by seducing and tickling you, lowering your resistance, making you cum your willpower away... it works so well because you really love it... but by pretending that you don't, you incite us to try even more fiendish tortures on you, fulfilling the desires you have buried deep within your heart..." The demon hunter wasn't sure how she was still on her feet. Visibly trembling, body shivering so hard that she thought she would fall, only the dark angel's solid form provided something for her to lean on, fingers grabbing frantically at his back. The scenario, coupled with the eroticism laced throughout each word, had her panting with shallow breaths, and when he paused a moment to smile at the effect he was having, the demon hunter spoke.

"Please don't tease anymore," she whimpered, her hand slowly coming down to him, guiding him inside of her, pulling him back so that he would rest on top of her, her back pressed against the flat stone which was the altar. There was enough room for her to lie back completely, to welcome him inside as he mounted her, and to wrap her legs around his back, giggling slightly as her feet occasionally brushed against his feathered wings, or just from the naga and her dryad lover tickling her feet from across the room still. "Please just give me... what I want. Please." She looked up into the softly smiling face of the dark angel who had seduced her, to this point where she was trembling with lust and desire, unable to think clearly. The feeling of him coming inside her was so profoundly good that she thought she might climax just from that. The tickling tingled against her feet, swirling through her body, mixing with the arousal that hammered through her body and made her tingle from neck to toes...

He was wonderful. The feeling of his aroused cock sliding deep into her wet slit, sensitive body tingling with each thrust as her ticklish feet were helplessly at the mercy of the naga and dryad who had seemingly been waiting for this moment... all at once those scratchers and the fork were back. The demon hunter howled as the dark angel filled her up inside, the unbearable aching lust warring with the ticklish insanity coming from her feet. She'd thought the tickling would be too great a distraction for her to enjoy the sensation of him, but her hunger for climax was so strong as to push away even such intense tickling, which seemed to content itself with then making every nerve ending in her body stand up with ticklish anticipation. Her body was fully engaged in the sexual intercourse which sated the all-encompassing pleasure that gnawed at her like a starving beast. She needed more, she needed this release, she needed it to be...

She was so horny that climax came rapidly. The demon hunter didn't realize that the dark angel's sexual technique made his cock feel even better than it would normally, focusing the empathic sensation of pleasure within his length, and then sharing his own pleasure with her as he stroked firm and deep within her. When he climaxed after she did, just a few seconds afterward, it was like a second, though smaller, orgasm, as the empathic link between them had not only heightened each others' pleasure but also let them feel, vaguely, what the other did. That climax suffused her body with tingling, and the ticklishness on her soles had been reduced to the stroking fingers once more. She was tired, but smiling up at him as he kissed her, and whispered into her ear as she slipped away into sleep, aided by his gentle mental pressure: "My name is Pinon, demon hunter. Call for me and I will sate your fetishes and lusts..."

She nodded, a smile on her lips as she drifted off.

---

The demon hunter lay in her bed, naked, and beside her was the form of a dark-skinned, silver-haired dark elf, a smile on his handsome features as she ran her fingers through his hair. Since her first encounter with Pinon, the dark angel had subsequently brought to her demons of numerous other kinds, male and female, to let her sample their charms, and over time they had come to know her quite well... yes, to know her very well indeed. She smiled slightly back at him, kissing him on the lips, running her finger down his chest and gently curling her fingers against his ribs, grinning with a slight bit of mischief when he squirmed. It was a sign of how comfortable she felt with the demons, now, that she took them to her bed often, and visited that place they had taken her whenever she could, wishing that she could go more often, and inwardly delighted at the corruption of a demon hunter which had turned her into a demon's lover. She felt the male dark elf's strong hands stroke on her bare shoulders gently, and snuggled into his embrace, not saying anything for a long moment.

Perhaps the embrace betrayed to him the slight tension she felt. "What's wrong, Aella?" he asked her, stroking her back lightly with a gentle finger that trailed down her spine. She giggled a bit, but then frowned, body still tense. In truth, she wanted to say something, and had grown used to confessing her fetishes to these demons, who never judged her but always did their utmost to bring even her most outlandish desires to life... "You're all tense. Is something wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong..." she began, running her fingernail on his chest. "Etrias, I've always been able to confess my desires to you and your kind." He nodded, but said nothing as she fell silent, giving her the time to collect her thoughts. "This time... I wonder if I can really tell you without feeling bad about it."

"You know that you can tell us anything," Etrias assured her, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"I know." Aella smiled. "But... this time the desire... the fetish, isn't just about me." She trembled slightly; despite her anxiety at saying this, the thrill it sparked in her was impossible to deny. Gathering her courage, she tried to begin in an oblique manner: "Etrias, do the demons know a way to... curse someone's bloodline? With a particular trait, say?" Surprise showed in the dark elf's eyes, but he nodded, quickly giving her a comforting hug. "I... well..." She lowered her voice to a whisper. "I don't know why, Etrias, but I have this... this desire..." Aella swallowed. "I want... all of those in my bloodline... all my children and their children and their children's children..." This was it. Etrias was listening intently. "I... want them all to be... breathtakingly ticklish. Extremely ticklish. I want them all to be teased and seduced and tickled by demons. And..." She buried her face into his chest and murmured the last. "I want them to enjoy it..."

Etrias lay silent for a moment, then kissed her ear and whispered into it. "That isn't so terrible. Why would you think it a curse to wish for your children the same kind of joy you've experienced?"He thought again, holding the demon hunter close to his chest, noticing how she was incredibly slick where she rubbed against him, the tips of her large breasts hard enough to slice through glass. She wasn't lying; this thought was incredibly arousing to her, and Etrias recognized that what she was requesting could have incredible implications... implications significant enough that Etrias didn't feel that he could make a judgment on the matter. Certainly he didn't have the ability to do what it was that she required. But he knew what he could do; comfort her, ease her along in the idea, and of course, take care of that wet slit she had between her legs, Brushing his fingertips against the quivering folds brought a moan, and Etrias found that he was rock-hard. The idea had aroused him, as well. "I think I know someone who can do it. I can't, but I can tell those who can. For now..." He put a finger to her lips to quiet her, and then kissed her. "For now, let's worry about you..."

The next day, Etrias was gone, and while Aella felt better after having gotten the weight of that dark desire off of her chest, it was now replaced by a gnawing worry in her stomach. What if they didn't like it for some reason, thought that she was impertinent or foolish for asking? It would be all right, she supposed, if they simply thought it silly and explained to her why it couldn't be done. Embarrassment she could live with, as well as the disappointment. But then the fact there might be disappointment sent her into a bout of guilt. Who was she to decide for herself what the fate of all her children and their children and their children would be? Yet she couldn't deny the very real arousal she felt at the thought of her family being ticklish targets of demons... even just running the idea through her mind sent her to shivering. Aella couldn't understand why this was so, but it was. Another image conjured itself in her mind, of her with the daughters and sons that she wanted to have, of her being able to tickle her naughty girl's feet until she was squirming and giggling and begging for mercy... and then her children found out how ticklish their mother was and...

Aella gripped her middle, trying to will away the deep flush that had come over her, and tried to make it through the day. The worst part was, she had to admit to herself, that they never said when they would come, just that they did come. Often they did that so they could come upon her by surprise, and that thrill of not knowing, and the agonizing ache of anticipation when they didn't come, was one of the reasons why she was so enthralled with the demons. The issue that she was supposed to be a demon hunter sometimes floated back up into her mind, but she dismissed it. In fact, as she was starting to learn, most demons didn't do the things they were blamed for. Like humans, there were wicked demons that operated outside of what most considered the social norm. The difference, she had to admit, was that humans were more likely to punish an offender if he or she was caught, but the demons rarely bothered with tracking down troublemakers, and a powerful demon in the human realm could create quite a bit of chaos. So in a way, she was still being a demon hunter, just that she had the ability to distinguish between those that deserved it and those that didn't. A small smile crept onto her face at the memory of that one time...

Once she had received word of a demon spotting, and had rushed to the scene only to spot, standing in plain sight, the dark angel Pinon. Sheathing her sword, upon trying to approach him, Aella had been set upon by other demons, and they had made a good show of bundling her up and taking her off to their cave for ticklish torture, interrogation, and finally being forced to participate in their corrupt sexual practices. That they had gone out of their way to do it for her had just made Aella appreciate it all the more. And beyond that, once they learned of her determination to distinguish between those that deserved the killing she meted out and those that didn't, they started to teach her some of the things they knew, some of the flows of power and magic that could be tapped into. That was quietly amusing to her; a demon hunter who knew demonic magic. Of course, she didn't reveal that to the others, simply keeping it a secret and masking it as they masked their own presence in the human world, often surprising even those rogue demons who didn't suspect there was more to the human coming at them than just a blade until it was too late.

In the days that followed her confession to Etrias, Aella tried her best to focus on training, to distract herself with things that left no room for the anxious whirlpool of thoughts swirling around in her head. Stroke, slash, cut... Aella tried to lose herself in practicing the forms of the sword. But even that couldn't pull her mind away from the thoughts that gnawed at her. She hadn't heard anything yet, from any of the demons. It wasn't at all unusual for them to go several days or even a week or two without contact, and Aella tried to tell herself that she was just reading too much into this because she was anxious. Finally, acceding to her mental confusion, Aella finished with the exercise, stripped off her training gi and decided to take a bath, walking nude from the empty room where she trained to the place where she kept the wooden tub she used to bathe, filled with water and just waiting for the fire beneath to be started.

Opening the door, Aella suddenly felt herself bounce off of something soft. Squeaking in surprise, she fell down, only to discover that the ground beneath her bare butt was not rough wood but something soft instead, and looking up, she saw, almost in slow motion, the black heels, then the stockinged legs, the garter straps holding those stockings up, the black leather of the panties and garter, the ample hips they wrapped around, then the leather boustier which showed the delicious flesh in between the tightly pulled strings which held the garment together, the huge round breasts that strained at the leather, the bare shoulders and the neck with a tight black choker with a silver clasp at the throat, woven in some runic design that she didn't recognize... then there were the horns, coming out forward from the temples after curving outward from her head slightly, red hair brushed neatly back to fall at the nape of her neck and tops of her shoulders, trimmed precisely. Amber eyes smiled down at her, and a black leather rod in her right hand traced a gentle circle on Aella's left breast. Heart hammering, Aella suddenly found her voice deserting her. The succubus smiled.

"I'm afraid we can't quite do what you want," she said, a smile upon her lips. Aella suddenly found her chest squeezed as if by an iron fist, but the pressure gradually released as she took in the demon's expression. Unless this was some kind of cruel trick, she didn't seem to be unhappy about it. The rod tapped her on the hip, and then traced across her stomach and tapped against the underside of her breasts in a gesture that she realized indicated that the succubus wanted her to stand, which she hastily did so.

"I'm sorry if it was any trouble of me to have asked..." the demon hunter began, but was cut off, a confused look on her face, when the succubus giggled.

"You need to let me finish." Drawing her closer, the leather-clad body rubbing against the demon hunter's nude one, the succubus leaned around to the side and nipped her earlobe. "We can't just curse your bloodline to be extremely ticklish. To do that, we're also going to have to make them have an insatiable sex drive and some of the demonic power you now wield, bolstered by demonic blood." Aella's eyes went wide, and suddenly the anxiety started all over again. Her lips trembled with excitement as she tried to ask her question.

"D-does that mean that... I... the demons are... going to..."

"Shh." The succubus winked. "After enduring our torture and the application of the curse, we'll put forth our demands to you."

---

That was how Aella ended up in a restraint of an odd but effective design, one that kept her standing upright but had her arms disappear up to halfway up the bicep into the ceiling above, and everything from her waist down was likewise covered, so that it seemed as if she were a living bust on display in the center of the room. It had taken her maybe half a second to realize how vulnerable she was in this contraption. It had taken the demons even less time to start taking advantage of that fact, and as Aella's naked body danced under the attentions of demons of all sorts, the demon hunter laughed hysterically, all while a pair of demons, one a drow sorceress and the other a naga sea witch, worked together to cast a complex spell with Aella at its center. The fine points of the spell escaped the hysterical demon hunter.

No inch of flesh was spared attention. Even her shoulders, biceps, and spine were teased or stroked somehow, gentle fingers and firm fingers, clawtips and fingertips, tongues and vines, all working together to stimulate every inch of her body. It was like they were making her ticklish everywhere, as the teases to every inch of her body seemed to make her nerves jump with ticklish sensation. But of course, the worst was in her ticklish pits, along her ribs, inside her navel, and all around her sides and waist. Once in awhile a sensation would leap out in her mind for some reason; when the female satyr who was behind her had first started tickling, she had instantly gone for the underarms and ran her short nails delicately up and down the ticklish skin. Aella had gone ballistic, as the precise tease of her nails had somehow hit upon a slow, gentle stroking that stimulated her ticklishness to the maximum. Whether tracing random patterns, or following the outline of her underarm, or stroking from top to bottom with all five nails, Aella simply couldn't take her mind off of that ticklish touch.

While still howling from the female satyr's underarm tickling, a thin green vine had extended itself towards her, and with an almost delicate slowness, attached itself to the area just around her navel, sealing itself tight so that it wouldn't be thrown off by any random struggles she might happen to make. And then, from within that vine, still thinner tendrils had sprouted, now with unimpeded access to her navel, and they teased deep within the sensitive crevice, surprising Aella with the ticklish sensation so much that she quite literally screamed, arching her back hard enough to wrench away from a few of the tickling appendages if just for a moment, but soon enough she had to return to her upright position and the ticklish embrace that awaited. They greeted her warmly, with another round of tickling all over her sensitive upper body. That vine never stopped, and the torment continued, yet Aella found that she was able to cope with being pushed to extremes like this without too much trouble. How much demonic energy had already seeped into her? Was it the spell? Or was her frequent exposure to and intercourse with demons itself somehow infusing and strengthening her physical form? Whatever the reason, having the endurance to last longer under their ticklish torture, to resist them for yet another fifteen minutes, thirty minutes, an hour... it was that much more time they'd play with her.

Not long after the succubus she'd first seen had undone her boustier and teased Aella with her bare breasts, then began kissing her deeply as if to drink from the fountain of her laughter, feathery teases began to drift against her skin. At first barely noticeable compared to the relentless tickling, scratching, and prodding she was feeling elsewhere, when those feathers found her incredibly stiff nipples, it was like completing an electrical circuit. Her eyes, closed with the pleasant/ticklish sensation of kissing that succubus, had popped open and she began to wriggle against the embrace. But she chuckled, oh so richly, a tone that vibrated through her lips and back down to her body, making her still-protected sex wet with arousal and stiffened those hard nipples. She chuckled and used her hands to guide Aella's face back to where it belonged, tongue fencing with the demon hunter's, the woman who was now at the center of a ceremony she might have been obliged to call blasphemous, but loving every second of it. The feathers' strokes on her nipples almost made her mind blank out each time the sensation surged through her, so powerful that she could hardly think of anything else. And then when that had receded, the rest of the tickling was there...

Aella was only vaguely paying attention to the fact that glowing purple-blue strings of magical energy would occasionally form in the air from the cloud of magic that shimmered overhead, exactly between the sorceress and sea witch, and pulsated, waxing and waning based on the chants of the two. As those strings drifted towards Aella, they would wrap around her skin in specific designs, at specific points, and form themselves into strings of runes that would flare briefly before disappearing, as if sinking into her skin, infusing her very being. It was when these two lowered the staves they gripped and relaxed, dissipating the cloud of magical energy, that the tickling upon Aella's upper body ceased. Panting, the demon hunter looked up, catching the eyes of the succubus who had been kissing her. "Are... are we done?" she asked, and the succubus smiled, shaking her head as she helped Aella out of the device which had exposed her upper body for torment. Secretly, Aella was glad to hear that, as intense as that had been, there was still yet more to come for her. "What... what's next, then?"

What was next was a similar device, except this one was like a straitjacket for the upper body, restraining her arms to the front and sides, keeping her mostly immobile up top as she was strapped down, but from the waist below she was entirely bare, her legs spread wide and feet bare. Waiting at each foot was a female satyr and female neko-jin, their tongues clearly to be the next object of her torment, and there was a male satyr who was between the two magicians, who were just now putting the finishing touches on a spell that wrapped around his erect length, making it glow slightly with the runes woven up and down the length of it. Then he was ready, and Aella watched him come forward, feeling an excited shiver run up and down her spine. The succubus from before knelt by the head of the table to which she was strapped down, stroking her hair and soothing her with gentle words, easing her worries, if she had had any. Then the tone changed subtly, to one of erotic teasing, and the tickling began anew, accompanied by the low but persistent drone of the magic spells being woven in the demonic tongue.

Aella screeched in laughter, the tongues working over her feet being of a particularly rough consistency, and just enough difference between the cat and goat tongue that they mixed and clashed but didn't quite allow her to get accustomed to any one over the other, licking with their broad, insistent strokes upon her soles, tickling the vulnerable flesh with hot, wet tongues that lapped insistently upon her soles. No sooner had she started to laugh than the phallus of the male satyr nudged against her waiting, slick sex, and began to push slowly inward - the sensation was so powerful that Aella screamed, but it wasn't just that she felt the pleasure of being penetrated. No, there was something more, something ticklish... a ticklish feeling racing along the inside of her that caused the corrupted demon hunter to arch her back against the restraints that held her down, squealing with helpless laughter, moaning with pleasure... the tickling amplified the sensation she was feeling, tingling nerves in her feet sending ticklish signals to her brain, picking up the erotic delight between her legs, and bundling it all into one overwhelming ball of ecstasy that nestled in the core of her being. She wanted to move her hips with the satyr screwing her, but her body didn't seem to respond too well with the bondage and the tickling.

Rough tongues lapped at the sensitive places on her feet, getting in between her toes and curling around the base of each one. Her soles were by far the most sensitive, tongues licking up the arch and tasting the soft flesh of the instep, but they insisted on exploring everywhere, taking turns running their broad ticklish tongues against Aella's feet. The demon hunter was being swamped with the overwhelmingly powerful sensations coursing through her body. It was like slowly descending beneath the surface of a warm ocean, waves rocking her this way and that, sometimes pushing her in one direction and sometimes another, but always slowly settling downward, being enveloped by the amazing feeling being inflicted on her by the demons. It felt so good that Aella moaned in pleasure strong enough to temporarily push away the tickling, but then it closed around her again, titillating teasing feeling covering every inch of her. There was no escape. She didn't want an escape. That satyr's cock felt so good, thrusting into her, sliding in and out as it tickled deep into her very core, a ticklishness that was different from what she felt on her feet and yet also different from the simple sensation of just having sex. It was so hard to describe, but at the moment Aella simply wasn't capable of delving too far into what to call the sensation. She just knew that it felt good...

Even more than just the tongues or the cock, the runes that were being woven into her feet and inside of her body with the help of the satyr were ticklish in and of themselves. This was the cornerstone of what they were doing to her; first amplifying her natural weakness to become yet more ticklish, and then imbuing her with the ability to pass all of her newly-earned traits down to the children she would have. Aella knew that, and her body tingled with the pleasure of knowing she was going to be able to share this wonderful sensation with her children, and they with theirs, and so on... So many good things had come of this. So many good things yet to come. Aella found herself almost lightheaded, giddy, as she rode the wave of titillation to its height, mind cast adrift and wandering in the sea of pleasure in which she had willingly lost herself. Unbearable ticklishness curled up through her legs and shivered through her torso, but the power infused within her made it bearable and even desirable. This would be the way of things for the lineage of Aella Taochi, and with the gift she had been given, she vowed then as an immense climax detonated within her body, blinding all but this fading line of thought in the final culmination, the climax of pleasure, Aella vowed that she would instill these values within her family, into their very blood...

Last edited:
I always love it when a story starts with "not the feet!" But that's my foot bias speaking XD

Terrific, terrific story, Jay!

OOoooh very good! I love how this started! Ticklish demon hunters are such a wonderful idea. Nice job!

OOoooh very good! I love how this started! Ticklish demon hunters are such a wonderful idea. Nice job!

I actually did write a little more of this story, but it's not something I'd be allowed to post here.

Glad you liked the original though. ^^

Ooo, I would love to read it! I've done stories which are too explicit for TT - so its always nice when you get a hint of something sweeter. :)

Okay, now curiosity has gotten the better of me. What meets the criteria of "Too hot for TT?"

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back