• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Domme Raven comic (Non tk)

Raven_kirsaen1

TMF Regular
Like it's not tickling I'll just put the link in my forum.

Like I said on the previous D.Raven thread, he is having a better reception than I thought, I am thinking in the parts 3 and 4 already. Untill then I worked in something with a dA friend's char, Sanae. It involves some little problems that happened when Raven and the maids were preparing the second D.Raven methods.

Here it is http://ravendrakil.deviantart.com/art/Unexpected-visitor-p1-134211485

As always the links to the next page are there.

It includes some simple bondage, good fighting scenes and if I'm not mistaken the first time Raven has been seen using his power in a fight. With nice results I think. Hope you people like it.

Sanae turned out to be a tough opponent for DR! Her stealth skills, weapons savvy and strength might have won her the day... only Raven's power to manipulate remote matter caused the stalemate! I didn't realize he could control non-living objects, having only seen those green force threads employed to hinder or heal flesh-and-blood prior to now... this expansion of his expertise took everybody (Sanae especially) by surprise! Xelloin must be desperate if she's turned to independent operatives; should Sanae realize she's been tricked (and it looks like she soon will), the Bloodqueen could regret this rash course of action!

Great fight graphics, with plenty of high-powered leaping, kicking and blocking! Raven, with his basic black themes, is well matched against Sanae, who wears many bright tones in her outfit! Light and darkness clash, but not for long and only because of misdirection... it'll be most interesting to see if they fight on the same side when the story continues!

Sanae turned out to be a tough opponent for DR! Her stealth skills, weapons savvy and strength might have won her the day... only Raven's power to manipulate remote matter caused the stalemate!

Yes, she is. An skilful ninja fighter who can control earth to form devastating attacks like the earth pilar. But Raven has his skills too, with it this whip can become very deadly.

I didn't realize he could control non-living objects, having only seen those green force threads employed to hinder or heal flesh-and-blood prior to now... this expansion of his expertise took everybody (Sanae especially) by surprise!

yep I have sent you a PM, inside it I clarify too the extent of Raven powers till now.

Xelloin must be desperate if she's turned to independent operatives; should Sanae realize she's been tricked (and it looks like she soon will), the Bloodqueen could regret this rash course of action!

No so desperate, but she wants to hurt and get Raven as much as she can, so if she can make him fail, the sooner the better. Who knows what will happen between Xelloin and Sanae, now is in her creator hands.

Great fight graphics, with plenty of high-powered leaping, kicking and blocking!

Haha, thanks a lot LBH! I drew a lot of fighting comics long ago, good to know my skills hasn't got worse with time.

Raven, with his basic black themes, is well matched against Sanae, who wears many bright tones in her outfit! Light and darkness clash, but not for long and only because of misdirection... it'll be most interesting to see if they fight on the same side when the story continues!

It's looks like that, right? Raven has been always been someone who instead of being attached to darkness is like if darkness was attached to him, like if darkness wanted to take care of him, and combined with his lightfull personality makes a weird result, but I think that makes him even more interesting. Who knows maybe this two will share more action in the future.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back