• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Double Trouble FF/m

Ticklish_Matt

TMF Poster
This is a fictional adult F/m tickling story; if you don't like that, don't read it. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

Was relaxing at home on a lazy summer day playing my latest gaming obsession online when my best friend Kristina messages me in game asking if I was free to talk, she had a HUGE favor to ask of me. I couldn't help but laugh wondering what it was she needed since she can tend to be a bit dramatic at times. Withing seconds of messaging “yeah sure, what's up?” she called and could hear the need in her voice as she started rapidly rambling.

“Matt please please say you are free today/this weekend? Like I need the biggest fucking favor ever, you would be my savior if you can do it?” her breathing was rapid like she was having a panic attack. So, I try to calm her the best I can.

“Yeah, I don't have anything going on, of course I will help if I am able to. So, what is this favor you need?” my thoughts dart from possible ideas as it has been a while since I have heard her this panicked.

She lets out a relieved breath “Oh thank God, you would be my hero. Ok, well my mom, being my mom got her plane tickets on a discount site so of course her flight got canceled and might be tomorrow or the day after before they have another flight if you can believe that. Which I could normally care less since the less people around the better. But she had made plans for her twin sister to come this weekend for a visit, and God is she annoying like bubbly to absurd levels and always wants to do things. Whether board game, card games, or...” She shudders “going outside...and socializing with other people...” she snickers knowing she is slightly exaggerating being as much of an introvert as she kind of is.

I say in a warm tone “So what can I do to help, need a place to crash for the weekend?”

Her voice gets rapid once more “Yes... well no... I told mom was going to flee the house and she lost it saying where the hell are my manners have a guest come over to sit in a empty house. I went back and forth with her because God her twin is like the embodiment of nails on a chalk board...until I came up with a solution, she said was fine. I can flee before she gets her as long as you would be willing to come over and keep her company until likely tomorrow???”

I kind of shiver a bit at the dread she seems to have about spending time with her mom's sister since also very much a introvert she kind of sound beyond irritating, though I can't help but help since I have been best friends with her as long as I can remember... with a groan I say “Sure...fine I can crash by your place...”

I had to pull the phone away as she squealed “YES thank you thank you!!!!”

So, with the desperation she had I just quick packed a few things for a sleep over and made my way to her house, and I barely had the car in park when she bolted out the house bag in hand as she rushed by and hugged me tight “You are my hero, thank you so fucking much!!!” Couldn't help but laugh as she squealed her tires as she flew out the driveway.

I walked in the house and as I looked around and the place was silent, I felt growing dread about what I agreed to given the clear anxiety Kristina felt, but too late to back out so just tossed my things in a spare room and relaxed playing on my lap top waiting to entertain company.

Was maybe an hour later when I jumped at the sudden sound of Barb's voice as she made a playful disapproving sound “You kids and your screens...you ever do anything else?” she giggled “You must be Matt I assume?”

Looking up I take the teasing in the friendly matter it was meant as I fold the laptop shut “Yeah I am, and who are you calling kid, I will be in college in a few months.”

She smiled wide “Ha, you got time, yet most guys barely stop being silly boys until they are in their 30's...if ever, or am I wrong?” as she reaches out and pokes my side.

I let out a soft giggle as kind of playfully glare a bit but know that it is true enough, so I shrug and say “eh you are likely right.... but yeah, guess we are going to be hanging out for a while...” even though I tried to sound warm she could hear the worry in my voice, so she laughs.

“Oh, come on, I am not that bad... I rarely bite...” as she makes chomping motions.

I let out a snicker and I smile as she carries some bags to another bedroom “Yeah sure guess we can try to have fun at this impromptu sleep over...”

Her voice gets excited and her face lights up as she comes back into view “Oh god been ages since was young enough for sleep overs, so many memories...let's do this right and see what games we got in this place.” as she grabs my hand and drags me over to a closet and she rummages through random games and grabs and armful of them taking them back to the living room. While most were ones I had seen before there was one box that was battered and worn so curiosity got the best of me, and I took a closer look at it. I could barely make out the words as they were so faded so I sound baffled as I read “Tickle my feet?”

“HEHHAAAEHAA” I spasm and roll over onto the ground as I felt Barb flicker her nails over my soles with her grinning wide as can be looking at the game and me, as I glared, she had an innocent look of what you asked hun. So, I kind of shook my head as I kind of walked into that one so I sat back up and place my feet under my lap.

She reached for the box and snickered saying “This was such a goofy but fun game back in the day” I watched her open the box with curiosity as it looked like a simple game with spinner, coins, and a plastic mini stock with a timer in the middle.

I looked at it puzzled “What on earth is this game?”

She giggled “oh it was a joke gift we got one year but even though simple in concept was tons of fun at sleep overs like this” she said with a wink “basically a person puts bare feet in this device and turn the timer based on the spin of the spinner and earns coins if they last the time without laughing while feet tickled with feather or feathers.” She couldn't hid the mischievous grin as she asked “Don't suppose you would humor an old lady in a game of it for old time's sake? Hell, I'll even go first???”

I squirm a bit under the rather intent gaze she has as I bit my lip in thought. While extremely ticklish so not exactly eager for the idea, having seen how cute her twin Carol's feet are was the tipping point of me shrugging and saying “Sure, why the hell not...”

She smiled wide and bent down and kissed my head “Such a good boy, ok let's start” as she slipped out of her heels and sat down placing her ankles into the small plastic stocks wiggling her toes playfully as she locks the top part on and spun the dial and landed on 3. she handed me three feathers and then turned the dial on the stocks to max time as I hear it ticking.

I kneel at her feet and make light strokes of the feathers up and down her soles as she slowly flexed and wiggled the toes, as she shifted her body about relaxing. I move the feathers slow and fast going from heel to toes, and all she did was smile not a single giggle. I watched the timer move slowly until it reached 0 and the top of the stocks popped up in the air. Only then did she let out a sweet giggle as she grab the toy coins “3 coins for me.”

As she saw the look of disappointment and not getting a single laugh she said teasingly “Oh, did I forget to mention that neither me nor Carol are ticklish in the slightest? Made this game so much fun to get people to play ;) . Your turn next cutie...awe no need to pout I'll put a smile on that face...”

While not exactly happy about the unfair game it turned into, I just mumbled a bit as I placed my feet into the toy and spun the dial and landed on 2 feathers.

She grabbed them and waved them in the air before locking the top back on. “You ready for the deadly dual wielded feather attack???” as she swished and dragged the feathers quickly over my bare feet which had them wiggling madly. Lasted only a matter of seconds before the giggles started to flow but she kept tickling teasing “no coins for Matt, but remember it is not about winning or losing it is about the fun of the game.”

“HAEHahaha ehah mmm Hehahh ekk umm Ehahhh this is Hehah not exactly Heha what I call fun???”

Barb stopped and leaned in and kissed my cheek saying, “Oh but it is tons of fun for me.” as she resumed flickering the feathers up and down and side to side as I had a hard time keeping my feet still for since the toy wasn't attached to anything.

By the time the timer ran out and the top popped off I was gasping and had to rub my soles as the after-tickle sensations lingered bad. She placed her feet into the toy and laughed saying “my turn.”

Though since we both knew it was pointless I figured might try to build good will, so I sat by her soles with a genuine smile and said “since you aren't ticklish and as a reward for tricking me, how about I just give you a foot rub for a while as your turn. Then after a few rounds we go onto something else?”

She had a content laugh “Oh such a sweet boy, sure it's a deal.” as she got up and plopped her feet onto my lap and I proceeded to gently caress and knead the muscle of her feet which had her purring in no time. It lasted much longer than a normal round would have been though she was enjoying it and I found it relaxing as well. But after maybe 20 minutes she sat back up with a smile “Your turn again hun” as she spun, and it landed on 4 as she set up the feather by my feet and I curled my toes already dreading this. Just as she was about the strike, we turned to a voice behind us.

Carol stood with a playful grin “Lord it has been years since I have played that lol, you tricked the poor boy into playing huh?”

Barb smirked “Yeah, wasn't hard really...though he has been a good sport about it, which is sweet. What are you doing here? Thought you were stuck for a day or so?”

Carol shrugged “Oh, just played the part of a Karen to the manager and magically they found an open seat.” she bites her lip as she looks down at my feet and the 4 feathers “So...Matt, mind if I join in too?”

While kind of surprised by it, though since was going to be tickled for a bit anyways, there was no harm in letting her join, so I nodded and soon both of them knelled at my soles as they giggled, and Carol said “Double trouble at it again ;) ” repeating the affectionate nickname they had when younger.

After a few deep breaths I feel the feathers start to tease soles and don't even bother holding it back as I let the giggles and laughter flow as I lay back and do my best to keep my feet from flailing about. I focus on watching both women smiling as they work the feathers with skilled practice. With them both darting the feathers over every inch of my sole I often clenched my eyes closed and belly laughed. Which they took the chance to subtly turn more time on the dial so what should have lasted a few minutes took almost 20 so my that point I was starting to sweat, and my abs ached as my body tingled from the endorphins. So, when the top popped, I sprawled out and gasped in air as couldn't get rid of the goofy grin on my face.

Though I felt a crash of weight on me as Carol laid on top and gave me a super tight hug saying “Oh thank you Matt, that was such a blast” the embrace lasted for what felt like forever before she got up and offered me a hand up. Luckily, they put away the “Tickle my feet” game and we hung out playing tons more random games though now that they were aware how ticklish I was many times would be victim of a poke of my sides or scribble of nails over my feet. Even though didn't need to stay over anymore since it was late and had all my things here, they talked me into staying the night and sleep soundly I did.

….(perspective of Carol)

Carol walked with Barb to get extra bedding for her stay though as she got in her bedroom she closed the door and she said shared a look of knowing what the other was thinking as she sighed contently... “Holy shit was that fun... even though not to the level of “double trouble” ” both grinned wickedly at the shared memories of the years on college campus where they were known also as the terror twins from so many ex's. Since they were so close they only dated guys together which might have sounded like most guys dream come true if not for their preferred form of intimacy was a naked guy tickled to insanity. Barb says in a lusting voice “So... should we un-retire the terror twins?” as she pulled out a set of fuzzy pink cuffs from her back pocket. Carol laughs deep as she walks over to her bed and pulls out one of the under the bed cuffs hidden under the mattress saying, “We might not have been a team for ages.... but I still practice any chance I get....” Barb nods in approval as she coos “Oh that boy doesn't stand a fucking chance ;)

(perspective of Matt)

I groan and shift in the bed as I am buried in warm blanket content in hibernating as I roll and shift as my foot keeps twitching. In the half asleep state, it took a while to realize Barb was at the foot of the bed and slipped an arm under the blanket and was very subtly dancing her nails over my sole as I started to giggle and groan as I try to evade the nails.

Though she will have none of it as she follows the foot as it moves as she teases “Wakey wakey sleepy head, the day awaits you.”

I groan and wiggle under the blankets as I peak out from the covers “Come on just want to stay in bed a while longer???”

She laughs softly saying “hmm ok but I am staying here with you till you get up.” as she jumped in the air and landed on the bed next to me like she was doing a body slam as her head was near my feet, she pulled back the covers to expose a foot as she wrapped an arm around the ankle to pin it.

Knowing what was likely coming I tried to pull the foot free as I looked at her slightly annoyed, “come on can't you leave me alone?”

With a wicked giggle she says firmly “Oh hell no, you are way too much fun to tease.” as she started to slowly drag her nails randomly from heel to toes as they flickered and scratched. My giggling and babbling filled the room as tried to talk her into stopping but she would have none of it as there was no way I was going to be allowed to sleep in any longer. Though as a matter of pride I didn't want to give in right away. Which Barb didn't mind one bit as she scribbled and dug into the sole as I cackled.

Then I felt her body shift around as she moved and sat on my legs facing me as she pulled the covers back and seeing the top of my bare torso only encouraged her more. As I wiggled and tried to hold on, she only got more playful sneaking in pokes and light scratches at my sides and chest so soon she had pulled the blankets halfway down my thighs and pinned it there with hers as she straddled me and gave a look of darn, at seeing I was in boxers and not sleeping naked. She shifted her body more as she grabbed both of my arms and pinned them between my legs and her thighs as she say in a playfully stern tone “You are going to get up young man???” as she unleashes a tickle attack on my tummy and sides that had me howling and squealing as tears of laughter started to flow.

Between fits of laughter, I babbled “HEHH AHE HEKKK YES YES OK I WILL!!!!” though she kept tickling for a good minute before stopping. So, getting the point I quick rolled out of bed as she looked triumphant in her win.

She made a quick glance below the waist and saw in the struggles I had become partially aroused, so she looked me in the eyes and said in a teasing threatening tone “Now get a move on before I come back with reinforcements.” As she turned the corner into the hall she added “Told you one way or another you were getting up.” Which I blushed since kind of assumed the double meaning of her word as my cock twitched a bit harder before I managed to clear my mind and quick rush to get dressed.

...(switching perspective to Carol)

As she heard the sound of the boy's laughter float into the kitchen, she worked on making breakfast as she was lost in thought about the plans for the day feeling slightly conflicted since she knew Kristina would not be exactly pleased with them for using her best friend as their plaything. Not like her interests were unknown to her daughter as she has heard the sound of frantic laughter coming from her bedroom from whatever guy she snagged at a dive bar or college hang out on more than one occasion. As she bites her lip, she shook her head firm in her resolve as she thought to herself “the boy is 18 and more than able to make up his own mind...”

The laughter become more and more frantic as she was close to finishing the meal, so much so she almost went to go play the role of good cop and rescue the poor boy. Though moments later Barb walking into the kitchen with the most satisfied smile, so Carol reached out and swatted the back of her head lightly saying “I said wake him up, not obliterate the boy. Do you want to scare him off?”

Barb snickered in reply “You wanted him up...and the boy is up.” said in a sensual tone.

Carol gasped more than knowing her meaning “Already? Come on you know the drill we ease them into it, so they think it is almost their idea...”

Barb shrugged and laughed softly “Hey, not my fault the boy sleeps in boxers, kind of hard to not notice things.”

With a sigh then giggle Carol says “Yes, true enough but you could have worn something a bit less revealing, I mean they are practically spilling out.”

Barb grins wide as she gives her cleavage a bit of a shake “You have your style I have mine.”

Carol teases “Yeah, 2-bit whore?” said with a wink.

Barb chuckles “Bite me ;)

Carol sets the food out on the table as yells “Matt come get your food before it gets cold!!!”

He yells back “I'm coming!!!” hint of annoyed tone she is used to hearing from her daughter.

As Barb gives a wink whispering “Not yet, but he will...”

Carol gives a glare nearly screaming will you stop to her sister.

He walks up to the table and sits quickly gobbling up the food in front of him as she walks around to her seat, she sneaks a glance down and sees he is still barefoot, which is a good sign as she thought he might have scrambled to put on socks and shoes by now. As they quickly ate their meals, she was hoping they weren't being too obvious with their intentions and looking like 2 hungry lionesses stalking their prey. Though one way or another soon they would discover how things played out, and if goes according to plan this was going to be one fucking fun day for them all.

The moment they finish eating Barb grabs him by the hand and with a cheerful voice says, “Let's go play some more games.” Carol trailed behind as she smiles stealing a glance at his butt while they made their way to the living room where Barb had a bunch of games placed out already. In a teasing voice Barb said “sooooo.... another game of tickle my feet? Or well tickle “your” feet to be more accurate.”

Carol could hear the gulp he made and the subtle fidgets he started to make as could see he was hoping to politely shift the topic to anything else.

With a stammer he said, “I uh...I think been tickled enough already haha...” the nervous laughter he made was so adorable “Maybe watch a movie or something?”

Barb grins wide as she moves behind him and leans in with a giggly whisper “Oh that is impossible, you can never have enough tickles...” as she slipped her hands under his shirt and lightly skittered her nails from his hips up his sides though it was playful enough that it just had him squirm and let out a few bursts of giggles, well that and a glare with mini growl of annoyance.

Carol grabbed the remote as she smiled saying “hmmm I think we can find something to watch, I mean we have the entire weekend free right Matt?” as she not so subtly offered to extend his stay with them.

While she could see the conflicted look on his face after a few moments he said in a pleasant tone “uh yeah didn't have plans so sure can stay with you for the weekend...”

Carol said in a near squeal “perfect! Now let's find something to do” she and her sister move in, and both give him a soft kiss on the cheek as they sit him down between each other on the couch and lean close pinning him with their bodies, they cuddled close as the random movie was the last thing on their minds. So, with an arm each wrapped slowly around his shoulder they each had one free hand to explore and tease. Every once in a while, one of the sisters would flicker nails over his neck, poke a side scribble on his tummy, give his thighs a good ticklish squeeze. It was enough to make his giggle and yelp in laughter but not enough to make him struggle to get free from their clutches.

Until finally as the movie was getting to the end credits, they gave a good long claw tickle of his tummy as they both slipped hands under his shirt, and after the squealing laughter he groaned playfully. “God you 2 are insufferable, you know that?” said with a smirk.

With an angelic smile Carol smiles and says in a fake offended tone “Us, what did we do???” besides a quick eye roll from him he didn't say anything more. So, Barb wasted no time as she said, “Oh I have the perfect idea what we have to do next, 3-way tickle fight???”

With a raise eyebrow he laughs “yeah right, neither of you are ticklish so it would be 2 vs 1” though as he made glances between them both could see his thought of even if being tickled rolling around on the floor wrestling with them is far from the worst activity to do.

Barb laughs “And??? what is wrong with that it'd be girl's vs boy ;)

Carol could see he was on the fence surprisingly seeming open to it even with it being unfair by design so she decided to offer a bit more structure to it as she said “OK, how about this our goal of the tickle fight is of course to tickle you...yours can be to get a coin each from us???” as she tossed a game coin from the tickle my feet game to Barb and slipped hers into her tight jean shorts back pocket. “Time limit to win let's say 30 min?”

He looked at her for a moment as it was painfully obvious, they both had an obsession with tickling him, and even if a bit on the irritating side even he had to admit it has been entertaining time so with a shrug he said, “ah fuck it, sure I'll play.”

Barb grinned wide as can be as she made, she he was looking at her as she took her coin and shoved it down between her large cleavage and under one of the boobs with a playful smirk.

Staring in disbelief he gasped he couldn't help but say “You really want me to shove my hand in their Barb???” as he blushed madly.

In a teasing voice she said, “It's up to you honey, if not I can tell you this is going to be a very long 30 minutes for you...tell you what I will even let you get a quick head start?” as she started the timer and displayed her chest.

Carol watched him stay still and squirm in shock, and just as she was about to scold Barb/suggest better place for the coin he slowly walked up to her blushing and awkward as hell he cautiously slipped a hand into the pillow soft space between her melons, though due to the tight confines and his shyness about doing it he was having a hard time finding the coin.

Barb lightly traced fingers up and down his side making him squirm as his hand shifted and searched for the elusive coin, she let out a purr of enjoyment as she sure as hell wasn't in a rush “Oh this feels almost better than the foot massage you gave me yesterday.”

Carol's eyes widen as she was well aware how much Barb adored her chest played with, so she said “Really, the massage was that good???”

Barb softly bit her lip as she nodded “MMM oh yeah it was amazing, just so fucking relaxing I could have just melted.”

Meanwhile Matt while still shy was more thorough slipping the hand under and all over until he covered every inch of the milky white breasts as he couldn't find it...so with a nervous smile he shivered....”i guess this is going to be a long 30 minutes after all...”

Barb smirked mischievous as she shifted and positioned her tits in the bra “Maybe...maybe not, did I forget to mention I am very good at sleight of hand?” as she turned and gave her ass a slap on her tight jean shorts like her sisters and could clearly see the outline of the plastic coin in the back pocket.

Now the boy blushed bright red as he realized he had been tricked into thoroughly feeling her up, even if it was very enjoyable for him, it was also awkward. So, he moved to try to slip out the coin quick from the easier target though as he got a handful of her ass, she scribbled nails up and down his side as he had to retreat his arms to block the tickles as now Carol was behind him, and she lightly tickled his neck as he giggled and twitched. With both coins deep in the tight jean shorts it was easy for them to keep their asses faced away from him so any time he had to try to reach around to get the coin he opened up to a tickle attack from that sister and as well as the one behind him. They made sure to give him hope letting him get a hand halfway into the pocket of the jeans a few times before a burst of tickles made him lose focus and pull back.

It was about halfway into the time as it was clear being stuck between them was not going to work so he made a diving jump to get behind Barb, though she made a sidestep, tripping him and grabbing his shoulders as she took him to the floor. After a bit of tumbling on the ground she managed to straddle him and pin her weight on his thighs as Carol placed her ass firmly on his wrists enough that he could feel the coin there, but no hope of getting it. Then Carol grabbed his shirt and pulled it up his torso and over his head until it was around his arms and trapped by her thighs.

They all gasped a bit as they took a short time to catch their breath with Matt glancing up at the underside of Carol's tits then the view down the cleavage as Barb leaned down and glided her hands in a relaxing manner up and down his sides and over the tummy. Carol followed suit and lightly caressed his cheeks as she softly said, “You have such a cute laugh, thank you for humoring our type of fun cutie... tell you what...since you have been such an amazing sport about it...we could stop now if it is too much to take?” Instantly Barb shot her sister a glare of what the fuck are you talking about.

With a few deep breaths he looked up from the helpless position and kind of laughed nervously “oh god is it horrible, but amazingly I am surviving alright, you are both so damn evil...”

Smirking evilly looking down at him she cooed “Oh honey... this was us going easy on you.”

He looked shocked as he babbled “Easy....THIS... was easy? I know I am going to fucking regret it...but what do you consider hard?”

Barb shifted her weight a bit as she smiled and said, “Oh many many things” as she made sure he saw her take a glance at his shorts and his partial state of arousal before she went on “The last ten minutes we can show you what we can do when not being nice?” his loud gulp had the sisters giggle as he couldn't even say the words tickle me, instead he just slowly nodded.

In a flash Carol used her knuckles to knead up and down his ribs while Barb did similar rough wiggling of her fingers pressing into the abs with wild abandon causing frantic cackling and screams of panic from the boy as his legs kicked and tried to get leverage to get free. With the full tickle hell finally unleashed the struggling he did was almost more than the 2 sisters could control as the shifted to keep him pinned. Even with the amount of bucking he did and her nearly falling off more than once they kept up the brutal ticklish torments as he squealed unable to even form words under the ticklish assault. As Barb was bounced up and down as she leaned down finally her tits spilled out of the confines of her bra so swayed and jiggled as her fingers destroyed the poor boys aching abs. As tears of laughter flowed finally, they heard the timer go off and reluctantly they did stop as they all gasp in air catching their breath.

In a weak and rattled voice, he said “evil...just evil” though he couldn't help but smile a bit as he watched Barb shove her tits back into her bra.

Carol touched his face in a caring manner as she said soothingly “But I think you had fun, right???” as she did not hide her looking at his shorts and current full erection he had.

While embarrassed about it, he couldn't deny it was true so he said, “can't believe I am admitting it, but uh yes I had fun being tickled.”

Barb softly bit her lip as she gazed at the bulge he had and sensually asked “Sooooo... would you mind terribly if we stole a quick peak?” he turned red as could be as he squirmed very much caught off guard at the bluntness, yet his mind raced and considering he had just seen her breasts shaking about wildly a few moments ago he was lost in thought for agonizing seconds.

He babbled finding it hard to form words as it took a few tries before he said nervously “Sure, go ahead...” so she reached down with 2 fingers under the bands of his shorts and boxers and pulled them back enough that both her and Carol were able to watch it twitch and bounce as it seemed to try to get even more erect. To make it even more awkward as it was out in the open a few drips of precum started to glide down the shaft as he wiggled under them. Resisting the urge to take a firm grip and stroke up and down she gently let the clothing slip back giving the front of the shorts a playful tap as she got up pulling her shirt off saying “Well I am soaking wet; I am going to take a shower.”

Carol looked at the very flustered boy with longing but she wanted to give him time to process what happened so she took charge shifting the topic to another area “Since you are drenched in sweat you can take a shower after unless you'd be fine with just a change of clothes” he paused in thought then responded with a quick response of “change of clothes would be fine.” As they both went off to their rooms and got out of the sweaty clothes. He changed faster so he was just walking by her bedroom as she slipped on her shirt so she called out to him “Hey Matty, can you come in here?” She saw him cautiously peak in the room before entering with his hair still matted a bit from sweat.

In a sweet voice she says “I know you are likely exhausted from the tickling, but... if you have the energy do you think you'd be willing to give me a foot massage too? It has been so long since I have gotten one so it would be amazing if you could.”

He took a glance down to her feet and smiled a bit warmly back “Yeah, would enjoy that Carol” in a shy tone like he was talking to a teacher which she found to be priceless, so she laid out on the bed and had him lay near her soles as he began working the muscles with firmness yet caring as she was purring in no time. From her heels to arches and up to her toes his fingers worked slowly as it was heaven. She watched him as he laid face up and in no time, she could see he was aroused so she softly said “Hun, I am guessing you have a thing for women's feet, right?”

He sat up and noticed his aroused state and blushed deep red as he rolled over to cover it, as it was fact he was hyper shy about. She laughed comfortingly as she gave his butt a playful pat saying “oh no need to be embarrassed by it, I think it is a nice trait in a guy. Besides I think you are aware me and Barb really like tickling.”

He rolled over and giggled a bit “Uh yeah I am noticed that :p

She blushed a bit as the moment of truth was finally here... “Well...we REALLY... like tickling” as she reached under the mattress and pulled out one of the bondage cuffs. She nervously waited for a reaction as she dangled the cuff between them.

He gasped and for a moment she was worried he would flee but instead he reached and grabbed in to inspect it, feeling the cuff and strap it was attached to his mind raced thinking about it as he let out a curious noise “Oh god, I like would die laughing in those???” as he tugged a bit on the bind.

She rolled over and cuddled a bit closer as she smiled “so, you would be open to the idea of being tied and tickled?”

He squirmed like he was an ant under a magnifying glass as he shivered and said “Uh...amazingly...i think so. I mean it is horrible, yet all be damned if the joy you both have isn't infectious.”

She buries him in a tight hug with her chest engulfing his face as he turned it side to side to breath as she excitedly said, “OK ok...well since I am sure you are tired...let's take a quick nap then if you are still sure we will tie you down?” he nodded quick before laying on the pillow next to her. In no time he was snoring, so she grabbed her phone and texted Barb “It's on... get your tools”

…(3 hours later)

Carol absently caressed the boy's backside as he twitched and was starting to finally wake up, he let out a content moan as it was rubbed, and he opened his eyes to see where he was as he came out of the sleepy haze. He had a nervous smile as he saw both her and Barb staring at him like he was a juicy steak. She brushed the hair from his eyes as she whispered “If you are still willing to do this, just strip down as much clothes as you feel comfortable with doing and we can all have a fun time...”

He got up and took a few deep breaths looking between the women as he fidgeted before starting to pull off his shirt and a few moments later slipping down his shorts and stepping out of them. Then he paused for a few more moments before he once more turned bright red and gave his boxers a quick tug down and instinctively covered up as he shifted from foot to foot nervously.

Carol made a lustful whistle sound as she grinned wide saying “NOW... this is what I call a fun time ;)
she invitingly patted the bed adding “Lay down and we can get started.” he crawled into the bed, and they laid on both sides of him as they slowly traced fingers along his sides...

Carol gave his thigh a quick squeeze and watched him spasm as she asked, “she before we begin, you have any limits or things we should discuss, like safe word so we know you want us to stop as obviously normal begging will be ignored.”

He said with puzzled tone “Limits? Like what do you mean.”

Barb lightly tickled his neck as she explained “Well, while out main interest is tickling and the others are nothing really extreme... you ok with groping or teasing, and like myself I adore being able to give spankings, nothing too hard, like just enough to give a bit of a pink ass” she could see him start to get a bit nervous so she added “For now to make it simple we can mainly focus on tickling, but you can keep it in mind for later ok?” he nodded slowly as he felt them grab his arms and place them into the cuffs overhead as they placed his ankles in them next and slowly pulled the binds tight to make him stretched into a X position.

Once bound Carol leaned in and gave a soft kiss saying, “safe word, yes or no???” she watched him breath rapidly as his eyes darted between her and Barb.

He gulped loud as he pulled on the binds and said, “no safe word....” he only had a moment to see the wicked grin the women had before their nails darted into his exposed pits having him howl in laughter as he pulled madly at the binds. 20 fingers scribbling and poking at his hollows as he shook his head side to side frantically. They moved down his side shifting the the more effective rougher type tickling of kneading knuckles into ribs a while before both flickering nails wildly over the tummy. He was beyond hysterical as tears of laughter flowed and he babbled and begged for mercy.

As they delighted in tormenting Carol smiled and said “Oh, also like you thought, our Matt here has a foot fetish.”

Her eyes lit up at the confirmation as she shooed her sister away and she sat between his thighs and placed her soles in front of him long enough for his erection to get to full effect before she moved her toes into his pits and used them to tickle with dreadful skill as she squeezed his hips at a frantic pace.

With the ticklish hell he was facing he wasn't aware of Carol covering his soles in a nice layer of baby oil, though he howled like a mad man as she then used pet grooming gloves to scrub and scribble over his helpless feet. Barb glanced back hearing the panic as she smirked “Breaking those out already? Ok why not...” between mad laughter he moaned as she covered his privates with the oil as well before walking back wearing another pair as he went pale.

She cooed “You ready for the hand job from hell my dear Matt?” wildly shaking head no had her giggle “hmmm too bad!!!!” she gripped the cock firmly gliding it up and down slow at first, while there was enough pleasure in it to keep the cock throbbing it also tickled worse than he could have ever dreamed and only made him more desperate as she wiggled her fingers under his dangling balls as he screamed and cackled losing his mind.

His pleading and laughter only made them tickle worse as it was music to their ears “HEHHE AH EH FUCK EHAHHEHEH STOPP HEHAHEH MERCY HEHAHHE PLEASE!!!!!!”

Carol giggled tossing the gloves aside as she crawled above him and placed her soles on each side of his face to hold him still as she scribbled her nails along his exposed neck as she teased “This is why we suggested a safe word....but this is so much more fun!!!!”

Barb and she shared a look as Barb set aside the gloves and moved her feet along his lower side while Carol placed hers at his upper ribs as they taunted “Time for your ab workout little Matt!!!” they wiggled toes and used the rough kneading motion as they kneaded and scribbled fingers over the tummy as his ticklish suffering was a joy to hear. This continued for close to an hour as they tickled as hard as they could then gave him enough time so not to pass out before resuming until they both were well satisfied and knew he might not take much more so Carol pulled out the coin from the tickle my feet game and flipped it and grinned wide as can be saying “I got heads...”

Barb let out a playful growl “Lucky fucking bitch...”

The boy looked in pure bewilderment for a moment as he gasped in air until he saw Carol slipped down her shorts and panties before straddling his head and placing her pussy to his mouth as she could feel the hot gasping breathing over her folds which made her shudder in bliss as she squeezed his head with her thighs as he slowly started to lick up and down and slip the licks inside as this was foreign to him, he learned quickly as she moan and her body shook.

Having been given a head start so this would be fair, he then felt the soles of Barb start to glide up and down his cock as his hips tried to thrust the little they could as Carol looked him in the eyes as she moan and gripped the head board as she said in a firm voice “MMM oh mm you cum MM before MMM mee...and MMMM you will be punished!!!” his eyes bugged out in fear as he didn't even need to know what it was going to be...just that he didn't want it so he licked and nibbled as fast as he could while trying to hold back his climax. He could feel her tremble as her grip on the bed made it shake so he had hope he would be able to last when he felt Barb wrap her toes around his erection and started tickling the cock head wickedly making him lose precious seconds of focus as he shot streams of cum in the air a split second before Carol moaned in thunderous screams of bliss as her body felt weak.

Carol looked back and saw the mess on his tummy and looked at Barb as a judge of who won, as Barb got up and gave his cock a teasing flick “It was very close...but he came first...” Still gasping and trembling Carol grinned wide as Barb had grabbed 4 electric toothbrushes as to his utter horror, he discovered you become more ticklish after climax as the brushes glided over his still throbbing cock and deathly ticklish balls as his desperate pleas for mercy were happily ignored...

I would've written sooner, but I had a busy night. But that story, my friend, was one of your best. It gives me the inspiration to write another story here. Thanks, man.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back