• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eclipse Weekend Tickling (fm/multiple f; 30something vanilla first timers)

Wow, now we're talking! Lisa is a bit of a social media influencer, which helps with her side hustle, and that's probably why she was tuned into likes.

Thanks for all the support, and I'm glad you enjoyed the stories! Lisa will get a kick out of the comments.

Almost forgot to ask, do we know who the lucky karaoke singer is? And will you and Laura attend the performance?

I think one last post about that night would be the cherry on top. Besides, who doesn't love an Alanis Morissette song butcherd to the max, or maybe not butchered...lol (might have a perfect voice in that crowd, Isabel has been full of surprises so far...lol)

Oh it's Isabel singing. Anna is apparently taking great joy in planning the whole thing, but it hasn't happened yet. I don't think we'll go; it's all their friend group and we're 25 years older.

There's a part in the story where Khushi was backing out and Iz quietly sang the song's opening as a threat...she sounded pretty damn good to me then. And she's completely fearless. She'll do great.

Oh it's Isabel singing. Anna is apparently taking great joy in planning the whole thing, but it hasn't happened yet. I don't think we'll go; it's all their friend group and we're 25 years older.

There's a part in the story where Khushi was backing out and Iz quietly sang the song's opening as a threat...she sounded pretty damn good to me then. And she's completely fearless. She'll do great.
I am still waiting for Isobel to say something like, Khushi if you don't do this I will tickle you. :D

Maybe, just maybe you, Quinn, could invite Lisa to write up the events that night as a "special guest author". She may even want to fill in the blanks from the talk during the car ride down...

The first thing Isabel did when her sister was restrained was the thing that, in her own words, 'makes her horny as fuck'? After Anna basically did the same thing??

Interesting sibling relationship. I'm not gonna question it, though! And I'm sure you didn't either. 😂

Great story Quinn! And major props to Lisa too!

Last edited:
Maybe, just maybe you, Quinn, could invite Lisa to write up the events that night as a "special guest author". She may even want to fill in the blanks from the talk during the car ride down...

I heard a lot about the car ride conversation while they were here.

They all knew in passing that a couple of Lisa's recent parties had involved some tying and tickling games, but only Khushi got into the details when staying with the "bondage guy" became a possibility for her & Lisa's eclipse viewing trip. That's when she and Lisa and I started a group chat, and after much grilling Khushi finally decided to give it a try.

Anna and Isabel joined later when their own eclipse trip got canceled. I'm still not clear on why they waited to mention who I was until they were on the road, but the news was broken somewhere along I-65 heading toward Indy.

Isabel was intrigued from the get-go, maybe even moreso because apparently Anna got a pretty freaked out...especially when Khushi revealed that she might get tickled. Not to be outdone, Isabel immediately signed on, and then it was poor Anna left telling everyone they were crazy as they leaned on her to lighten up.

But Anna dug in and did the right thing -- she insisted on checking references. Fortunately Lisa and M are chat buddies, and they called M first, who complimented Anna on her prudence and then apparently made the case that if they were curious to give something like this a try, I was a safe guy to try it with.

Since Lisa had also mentioned Laura's involvement, Anna insisted they call my wife next, and when they connected she offered reassurances as well, along with an offer to fund a hotel room if anyone was the least bit uncomfortable.

With that, Anna was conditionally on board, and the rest is in the story.

By the way, if you're reading this and ever find yourself in a similar situation, please be Anna. She did exactly the right thing.

Also worth noting is that these things would never happen without some pretty great women in my life whose trust I'm proud to have earned.

By the way, if you're reading this and ever find yourself in a similar situation, please be Anna. She did exactly the right thing.

Also worth noting is that these things would never happen without some pretty great women in my life whose trust I'm proud to have earned.
Absolutely great advice! Fully agree Anna was spot on.

And again, you're a lucky lucky man, surrounded by great women.

The Eclipse Party, Part 6 (epilogue)

In the afterglow, the girls recovered, told stories, and finished off the wine as I packed away my gear. Part of that process involved breaking out my session 'go bag,' which received a lot of attention and earned me some teasing as everyone perused the neatly coiled ropes, cuffs, and, uh…other stuff.

This spun Lisa into more stories about M's party. It was interesting to hear that evening’s events recounted from her perspective. Lisa had been particularly taken with and intimidated by Nancy, the "badass" divorce attorney who had been so grudgingly restrained and then utterly laid low by foot tickling.

I get it…that was my favorite part of the evening too. :)

Isabel asked a bit about my approach to hogties and fancied whether she could escape one. Lisa shared that she'd seen many try and none succeed at her last couple of parties, including herself. A short time later, everyone drifted off to bed.

Laura and I saw nothing that night of Bear, who normally lumbers up with us and claims about 80% of the mattress space. He spent the next nine hours fully committed to the guest rooms, and came yawning downstairs with the girls the next morning for breakfast.

I had come down early (alone; my traitorous dog snuggled in with the four beauties upstairs) to get a big tray of cinnamon rolls from the local bakery into the oven and start scrambling what seemed like – after cooking for just two for so long – all the world's eggs. I got some pancakes going for Khushi, and finally it was probably the smell of frying bacon that dragged everyone downstairs.

There were supposed to be huge crowds everywhere for the eclipse. They never really materialized from what I saw, but still we had kept our plans simple for the day. It was beautiful out, so after breakfast we took Bear on a hike in a local park. Later Laura and the girls did some shopping while I caught up on work and got things laid out for a homemade pizza party for dinner. Everyone got back around six.

Once the girls had all thundered upstairs, Laura sidled over to inform me that their conversation had at some point turned to whether the tickle box qualified as "real" bondage. She said Isabel had been hounding Anna to try a hogtie escape contest and gotten Lisa and Khushi on board, so I should be ready to drag out the go bag again tonight.

Sounded OK by me. :)

Back down the girls came for cocktails and pizza prep, and sure enough, a short while later through clouds of flour as the pies were coming together, Isabel announced that she'd been thinking about my stated hogtie technique from the night before and decided she could easily escape.

Maybe, I allowed, but not bloody likely.

Well, we could find out for sure, she offered, as the girls had planned an escape contest, modeled with Lisa's help on the game from M's party.

My suspicion here is that Isabel and Lisa are legit rope bunnies, and Khushi and Anna are good sports. But it's not for me to reason why, so of course I agreed.

Everyone probably drank a bit more than usual over pizza, so the vibe was pretty festive when we finally made our way back downstairs. I pulled out some rope sets I'd used at the last couple of parties and got busy looping harnesses around each of our lovely contestants. The plan was two at a time tied with two minutes to escape and thirty seconds of tickling if they failed.

Khushi waved a finger at me. "But not on the feet!" she warned.

"You can tickle my feet all you want," Lisa mused.

Personally I didn't think the game offered much in the way of competitive incentives, but if it was just an excuse to get tied up, who was I to complain?

Lisa and Isabel volunteered to go first. If you missed the pics from the story of M's party, here's what my hogtie setup (the abovementioned harnesses) and finish look like:

harness1.png harness2.png
Sample showing harness, front and back

hogtieex.png ht1.png
htex2.png nypost2.png
Sample hogtie pics

I mean, with enough rope and a little time, who could get out of that?

Neither Lisa nor Isabel, it turned out. After two minutes on my phone’s stopwatch of rolling and struggling (our usual official timer was tidying up the kitchen), they both shrieked as Khushi and Anna descended on them for thirty seconds of all-over tickles.

I noticed that Anna kept to straight-up tickling instead of going for any particular revenge from the previous night’s experience. Perhaps they’d had a chat.

Next I trussed up Anna and Khushi for their turn. I don’t think anyone had illusions about escaping at this point, but I suppose it’s the experience that counts.

Once Khushi was tied, with everyone’s spirits high, I played a bit of a dirty trick. Since she’d wagged a finger at me earlier, I decided to emphasize to her soon-to-be tormentors how important she felt about something.

“Whatever you do when Khushi loses,” I intoned, straddling her shins, “she wants it made clear there should be none of this.” And I gave her socked feet a good tickle.

Aaiiieeee!!!!” Khushi shrieked, and then she laughed along with everyone else, so I hope there were no hard feelings.

What followed were two more minutes of flopping and thrashing around Then Khushi and Anna got their tickles, with Isabel playing nice, and the bondage portion of eclipse weekend was officially over.

With Laura back in the group, we stayed up late drinking and talking on the patio, and then Bear got to spend another night with his new best friends.

The next day we went to see one of our favorite local bands play at a neighborhood block-party-slash-eclipse-viewing-party. We had a blast, got some pictures that I’ve shared in this story, and then when totality hit, something I anticipated to be only pretty cool turned out to be absolutely spectacular. If you’ve never experienced totality during a solar eclipse, I highly recommend it.

And if you hear an attractive badass-looking punk young lady singing "You Oughta Know" at a karaoke bar any time soon, it's probably best to enjoy it from a distance. ;)

The end

Last edited:
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back