• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M tickling and sex

sakura1

I was wondering about the place of sex during F/M tickling session.

When I tickle my boyfriend, he always want to be naked. He wants me to be naked too or just in pants so he could watch me. Tickling make him very hard and I always play with is dick during the session. Sometime when he is about to cum, I stop the masturbation and ask him what he wants : cumming or more tickling ?

He usually can't answer this question like he can't choose between sex pleasure and tickling "torture" !

Also, during the tickling, he loves when I am on him and my breast touch is chest while he is squirming. During light tickling sequence, I usually set free one is hand so he could touch my breast. Touching me while he is tickled is a great feeling to him.

We always finish a tickling session with making cum. If I don't "finish" him, he fells very fustrated.

So I was wondering if all the male ticklee have this close relation between sex and tickling ?

Good question and thanks for posting!

I think that there is definitely a close relationship, especially if he has a tickle fetish. (And I think he does.) *wink*

Lucky you!!

You can make the tickle/sex stronger by continuing to do what you're doing and keep him on the 'edge'. Just make sure you finish with a happy ending! HAHA...

I totally understand the breast touching aspect... I like that too. You are putting all his fetishes (desires) together. This is VERY nice!

So is there something that you would like during sex? Be sure and tell him!

The whole thing sounds wonderful to me and I think that you are doing a fantastic job.

If you would like to talk to me more about this (or anything else) in private... please send me a private message.

Other wise... I would say, just keep him on that edge for as long as you can.

Last edited:
As tickling is 100% sexual to me, I prefer my wife and me to be naked or in pants when getting a tickle session and I need to cum after getting it. But I also like to be teased, taunted : a temporary orgasm denial is as pleasure as torture.

Last edited:
As tickling is 100% sexual to me, I prefer my wife and me to be naked or in pants when getting a tickle session and I need to cum after getting it. But I also like to be teased, taunted : a temporary orgasm denial is as pleasure as torture.

*Pounds on the table...*
"Here! Here!..."

a temporary orgasm denial is as pleasure as torture.
And this is 150 % pleasure for the tickler :)

Another question for the male ticklees : do you like to be tickled and masturbated at the time or do you prefer when your tickler alternate tickling and masturbation ?

And this is 150 % pleasure for the tickler :)

Another question for the male ticklees : do you like to be tickled and masturbated at the time or do you prefer when your tickler alternate tickling and masturbation ?

Another good question!

I like having the two merge. I think that for us, (tickle fetishists) tickling is like masturbation... and if your Lee has even a little bit of tickle fetish in him, you should be able to make him come through tickling alone...

I would alternate between tickling his penis and tickling anywhere else. This will establish a tickle fetish for him.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back