• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M Tickling

Wow. I started this thread a LONG time ago. I guess someone must've found it and replied. Thanks!

F/m is my preferred thickly scenario. If a lovely lady wants to tie me down and give me a good tickle torture, then that's fine to me LOL

Wow this is an old thread. Did you really need to go back five years to find this?

Well, I'm with the Mistress' suggestion!! :ggrin:

being a lee with very ticklish feet id prefer my torture be there, but if the ladies want to give my upper body a work over im down with that :)

A two-girl hold-down with prolonged upper-body tickling ;) ;) ;)

I'd love that... However considering I'm not all that ticklish (that I know of), and I'm quite strong...... might need like 5 girls. Need a strong girl on each arm, a heavy girl sitting on my waist and 2 heavy girls on my legs.

I'm all for it. I prefer being tickled by women, but I will do m/m if desperate enough. If any girls here are in or around the state of GA, PM me! :lol

I absolutely love F/M. I would really like to do it (or any type of tickling, but my close friends are edgy). Sadly, I am stuck with watching it (any time I find a clip) and reading stories on the subject. Ah well. Can't complain. ^^

Very interesting!!

You guys should've been in the chat room 4 nights ago when I was being triple teamed by 3 girls for a lil over 2 hrs if you like F/m so much :D

I've been tickled by females for literally as long as I can remember.

I like it for a variety of reasons.

In a sexual scenario, it enhances the experience many times over.

In a held-down and tortured scenario, it is great therapy (at least for me) after which I'm completely washed clean of any boredom, doldrums, stress, tension, or any dissatisfaction with life in general.

For me, being tickled by a female is a very cool way for the two of us to connect, regardless of the nature of our relationship.

Hehe... Remember that you are answering a post that is 16 years old... attitudes change.

Last edited:
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back