• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Felin's Demonic Nature

Jaynin

4th Level Red Feather
A Demon Academy story. That means there will be lots of demons and sex and erotic themes. Fun times.

---

Felin purred with pleasure. The afterglow of her climactic experience still infused her body with warmth and tingling ecstasy that lingered long after the event had finished, in part simply due to how much she enjoyed the situation that she was in right now. She was astride the waist of the incubus Jienan, running her fingers lightly up and down his arms, and squirming with delight when she saw him flinch as her fingertips edged closer to his underarms, but never quite made it in. "Boys," Felin began in a husky voice, "are meant to be tickle tortured. If you were ticklish enough to scream just from a single fingernail in your underarm, it still wouldn't be ticklish enough for me." She grinned wickedly, garnet eyes boring in on the incubus' gray ones, seeing amusement and a slight twitch of submissiveness as he began to immerse himself in the game she was playing. "So that's why," she whispered in his ear, "I'll never stop making you more vulnerable to tickling. Never. And," she went on, rubbing her nude body against his, feeling the friction start to strike the flame of her arousal and kindle it back into a roaring blaze, "I want everyone to know how ticklish you are. Absolutely everyone. I want it fully known that any girl who wants something from you can torture your ticklish body until she gets it. I want you so helpless to tickling that it becomes the way to beat you in everything..." Moaning slightly to herself, Felin rubbed her body harder against Jienan's, feeling him shift and squirm, letting out a slight breathy moan, nipping her ear between his lips gently.

"Could you be a tickle torture villainess?" he whispered into her ear gently. "Plotting to make boys all over the world hypersensitive... distributing your tickle cock-rings universally, making it so that ticklish torture IS the way a boyfriend or husband is made to cum..." He shifted his hips to rub his firm shaft against her slickness lightly. "Firmly ensconced in your fortress laboratory of tickle torture, employing legions of girls ready to milk and tickle any who dares cross you..." The incubus grinned, feeling her start to shudder as the words painted a picture in her mind... "But what of those who willingly give up? Those whose secret dream it is to be captured and tamed by your legions of ticklers... those who willingly give themselves over to your vision of a world where boys quiver with nervous anticipation at the sight of fingernails..."

"Those boys would be rewarded," Felin replied with a breathy sigh. "Those are the ones who we would take care of, oiling their ticklish bodies every day, making sure they're brushed and cleaned and well fed..." A slight tremor shook her body as the incubus teased Felin's nether lips with his cock. "Of course... they'd be simply subjected to more of my experimental compounds, in the oils, in their foods, modified to be helpless, sensitive, ticklish slaves of pleasure..." Felin's claws curled slightly as she trembled with the fantasy, mind running away with the scenario the incubus had planted in her imagination and was now so carefully nurturing. "I would pick my favorite," she whispered huskily, "and make sure he was ticklish beyond belief... and make sure his balls were perpetually heavy with cum... his every waking moment a quest to wiggle his way into the lap of a girl, horny for ticklish boys' flesh, and hope that she gives him an orgasm in exchange for submitting to tickle torture... and every night I would take him to my bed, and tickle him under the arms while I rode his hard, sensitive cock..."

"You almost sound like a devil," Jienan teased into her ear. Felin squirmed, breathing a negative response simply because she wanted to hear it contradicted:

"No..."

"Oh yes," he teased softly. "A tickle torture demon. Wouldn't you just love to be the dark shadow that hovers in the back of a boy's mind... knowing that he could, at any time, draw the attention of a tickling demon..." Jienan nibbled on Felin's ear. "One that chooses the most embarrassing times to strike, unseen, hidden, her victims totally helpless..." Felin gave a soft cry and a shudder, pressing herself hard against the incubus' chest. "Sliding her fingers into the sleeves of a boy hard at work... striking unseen. Finding those boys wearing tight clothes and working their cocks to embarrassing stiffness..."

"No, that's not true," Felin said with a slight cry of pleasure, nonetheless sliding herself, slick folds soaked and ready, upon the iron-like rod that teased her from below.

"All boys are ticklish and vulnerable before her fingers," Jienan teased, working his hips up into her. "She sees their weak spots as clear as day. Those who aren't ticklish... she makes ticklish, bestowing upon them terrible ticklish weaknesses. And each boy who cries out in helpless pleasure, who can't stop himself from shooting his thick seed when the tickle demon comes for him, simply empowers her... feeding off of the ticklish sexual energy of those boys."

"Don't tease me," Felin begged, her voice ragged, fingers curled into fists and beating lightly upon his chest. "Please don't tease me with something so impossible as that. Please... I'm... so horny I can barely stand it..."

"Oh, but that's the beauty of it, Felin..." The whisper in her ear was insidious, full of dark, lecherous promises, laced with the promise of delightful sin. "It can be done. Dark, demonic magics can be cast upon you, allowing you to slip into places unseen, wherever you like... giving you the power to tickle the cum out of any boy you run across. It's not an empty promise..." he whispered, into the ear of the neko-jin that was shuddering with climax, clawing at his skin, taking a handful of his hair and using it to desperately steady herself as her body seemed to give out, pleasure so overwhelming that it turned her muscles to jelly, "It's only temporary, but... how would you like to be a ticklish boy's worst nightmare for a few days? You can get up to any mischief you want..."

"Pleeeeeease," Felin said, almost begging as her breath came in ragged gasps. "Please. I want that... more than anything, please, please don't tease me any more if it's not true..."

---

Felin should have supposed that the Demon Academy would have plenty of males whose specialty would be to tease her senseless.

The broad chest of Instructor Pinon, a tall, blonde fallen angel whose body was covered in black leather and latex that was entirely too tight, made a good place to rest her head as she shivered in contemplation of the things that he whispered into her ear. She could hear his heartbeat thudding away beneath his ribcage, a kind of thing that she oddly found very intimate. But Pinon had stripped her entirely naked and hadn't discarded any of his own clothing, a situation that Felin wasn't sure if she had ever allowed to happen before. "My boys," he said in a rich timbre, "are ticklish, helpless sluts." His hands stroked through the soft fur on Felin's body, making her shiver again, both of her hands planted on his firm chest. "It would be ever so helpful to me if you made their weak bodies writhe for me."

Felin purred with pleasure, her one hand slipping down from his chest to trace on his equally firm stomach, and then giggled as she ran her palm against the quite visible and also hard shaft protruding from between his legs. "But what about you?" she heard herself ask, giggling slightly as his fingertips teased around her lower back. "Shouldn't I be suspicious of you, so quickly offering up your students to save yourself?" Her grin grew as her fingers searched his clothing for openings into which she could insert her fingers, and then faltered as Pinon's grin teased her nonverbally, her fingers failing to find any good spots where she could get under his clothing. "Oh, you clever sneak..."

"My students are both incredibly ticklish, and quite naked," Pinon whispered softly into her ear, as his fingers gripped her rear end and gave it a slight squeeze. "I'm sure it wouldn't be taken amiss if you simply had to relieve yourselves upon those poor, throbbing rods - as a rule my students are not allowed to masturbate and only climax at such times that I designate." The dark angel grinned as Felin shivered beneath his touches. Her soft hand was rubbing his iron-hard rod, the heel and palm tracing firmly up and down the shape beneath his pants. "Those cocks would be ramrod-straight for you, Felin," he whispered into her ear, kissing its tip. "And they're trained not to lose stiffness after climax. You could probably ride them two or three times if you wanted..."

"It's not fair," she whispered in a husky voice, tracing a disappointing fingertip upon his chest. "I bet you're ticklish. Deathly ticklish. And I can't get at you at all... you even got me naked before I could get so much as a claw on your skin." The garnet eyes of the feline looked up at the red eyes of the dark angel. "And now you're tempting me with horny, naked, ticklish boys? How am I supposed to focus on the real prize if you keep distracting me with such tempting morsels?"

"Very ticklish and very horny boys," Pinon confirmed, his face not betraying the thrill he got from teasing her like this, deftly sidestepping the question of his own ticklishness to keep her guessing in lewd frustration. "Pryx is deathly sensitive on his ribs and the space between underarm and pectoral muscle. It's firmed up by all of the boy's working out, and I have him already tied up for you, arched perfectly so that you could take advantage of that spot. And Airen, his underarms are so ticklish that he's a minor legend amongst the naga females here - they simply love tickle torturing his underarms until he's given into their demands, and then the insatiable little boy spends hours sucking on their tits and sliding his cock in between them. Wouldn't you like both of them, as they are now, just tied up and helplessly awaiting your pleasure? You can fuck them, tickle them, ticklefuck them... all just for you, tickle demoness."

"Stooooooop," Felin moaned breathlessly. "I'm not a tickle demon."

"But you are," Pinon replied, teasing her with this as effortlessly as Jienan had. "Your heart is hammering at the thought of tickling these two past their endurance. You want to milk Pryx's balls to emptiness and tickle Airen's shaft until he moans with soreness. I'd even lock the door and stand guard outside - no one and nothing will get through to disrupt your ticklish tortures." Felin's breathing was growing faster, hotter, her fingers clawing uselessly at Pinon's leather outfit. Then he grinned and teased in her ear, a playful singsong note in his voice: "Tickle demon."

"No, I'm not..."

"Tickle torture demon."

"Stoooooooop..."

"Merciless tickle torture demoness."

"Please," Felin said with a breathless giggle. "You and Jienan are terrible, teasing me like this..." Felin purred gently, her fingers curling upon his chest into fists which beat lightly at the solid muscle.

"Then come tickle torture my students," Pinon breathed erotically into her ear. "Think of yourself that way, starting now. Tickle torture demon, come to tickle helpless boys until they scream. A powerful tickle torture demoness working for the Academy, helpless ticklish flesh set up perfectly for you so you can work that ticklish magic on their bodies." His voice, low, almost hypnotic, brought a rising heat welling up within Felin, one that made her arch her back and shiver. "Say it after me, Felin. 'I am a tickle torture demon.'"

"I am a tickle torture demon." Felin's voice trembled ever so slightly as Pinon wrapped his arms around her in embrace, squeezing her lithe form to his body tightly. Her body burned with that desire... "I want to have every boy in the world fearful of my ticklish touch. I can tickle them anywhere I want, at any time, and they can never stop me."

"Never," Pinon agreed.

It wasn't long before Felin was sitting astride the bound form of the satyr Pryx, her fingers gently teasing, scratching at the special spot Pinon had told her about, just between the chest and the underamrs. The orange-skinned satyr screamed with muffled laughter, eyes wide but mouth gagged and unable to express the terrible ticklishness the feline in heat was visiting upon him. Every touch of hers, Felin knew, must tingle like the most intense electric shock ever, tickling along those sensitive nerves and finding the bundles that were most sensitive, stimulating and teasing them without mercy. Without having ever seen Pryx before Felin was the master of his ticklish points. Her ticklish strokes along his chest and ribs stirred his loins into almost painful stiffness, but this she ignored for now, despite the burning throb that pulsed between her legs. There would be time for pleasure later. There was always time for pleasure. But she wasn't going to waste one moment with this boy's ticklish body.

Her fingernails dragged lightly over the skin, finding the firm points that were so deathly sensitive, or the taut hollows of his underarms, bound tightly by the dark angel Pinon who was waiting, presence infusing the room with a hot aura that swept Felin up in her role-play as a tickling torture demoness. She purred contentedly upon the satyr's chest, sitting astride his broad form, and tickled her short claws into his underarms, loving his muffled screams of laughter. She was not at all indirect about her aims, either: "So long as you're gagged," she purred, "you can't ask me to stop, can't beg or plead... you can't do anything at all, even a useless gesture that would make you feel better, to get me to stop. I'm going to tickle torture your sensitive chest and underarms until you wet your loincloth, Pryx. You'll grow even more frantic as my tickles steal the very breath from your lungs... There is nothing you can do, nothing at all, that will make me stop. I will sit atop your cock and ride you to submission while my fingers tickle torture your underarms. I will tickle torture you forever, Pryx..."

Suddenly Felin swept off of the bound satyr and nuzzled up against the broad back of the dark elf Airen, whose arms were bound over his head as he was forced to kneel and spread his legs, exposing his erection wholly for her hand to play with. "And you, Airen. Did you think that ticklish flesh could even hope to approach a tickle demoness without being instantly detected and exploited?" Her fingers went to his ribs and sides, tickling them with merciless scratches and teases up and down the flanks of his body, reveling in the fresh struggles and new explosion of muffled laughter. "My fingers crave ticklish flesh," she whispered in his ear. "The moment you come anywhere near me, your body starts to react, tingling, prickling, your very nerves quivering in fear of the tickle demon's ticklish touch." Felin purred erotically into his ear as her fingers slipped into that sensitive hollow, tickling under his left arm and reveling in the sudden reaction, the attempt his body made to squirm to the right, and when that failed, to close his left underarm by curling his body around Felin's tickling hand. That both attempts failed so utterly simply served to heighten Felin's already aching arousal. She dealt with that by curling her free hand around Airen's cock and pumping the dark shaft rapidly, mercilessly.

"Look at you... so frightfully ticklish, so desperately trying to avoid my touch, and yet... incredibly hard." The silver-haired dark elf tossed his head back in a moan, muffled by the gag between his lips, as Felin's soft hand teased his shaft. "I bet you know what happens when you cum, pretty boy. That's right... I get to tickle you until you scream." She smirked slightly. "We'll give you the privelige of cumming, drow boy... your satyr friend over there has his cock screaming for attention, and we'll let him decide if that pleasure he so badly desires... is worth making his weak spot that much worse." Airen's eyes closed as a muffled moan burst forth again, stronger than before, as Felin's soft hand pumped his shaft relentlessly. Her short claws tickled in his underarm simultaneously, gliding around in that sensitive, nearly immobile hollow, fully intending to delay his buildup to orgasm with distracting tickling that made him vacillate between howling hysterically and thrusting his hips desperately. "Mmm, that's right, your eager shaft is quivering... it's going to blow, yes..." Felin whispered gently in his ear, easing up on her tickling and pinching a nipple instead. "Gush for me... show me how much cum your horny cock has built up in it... yes... good boy..."

Airen didn't stand a chance, and though it had taken some time to bring him off, he knew that there was no way he'd be able to resist it indefinitely. His body quivered with a powerful orgasm, one that made his head spin for a moment, and then he started to pant... but his relief was so short-lived that it was unbearable. Felin didn't tease or build up to his torment; simply moving both of her hands to his underarms, she started to tickle wildly, uncontrollably, scratching at his soft hollows and down along his ribs, circling her clawtips in that gentle swell of the underarm, and scratching four fingers on each side of his ribcage. Airen's howl would have been deafening had he been able to speak, but Felin rather liked him unable to do that right now, neither one of them able to plead with her, wholly helpless in both word and deed to remedy their torment... It made her skin tingle with glee, as she dug her claws into the sensitive flesh of the wildly wriggling dark elf. Her claws danced in his underarms, sometimes just stroking with a gentle but consistent touch, other times fully scratching at the dark skin, but always relentlessly touching him. Pinon had been right; the boy's underarms were terrifically sensitive, and Felin just couldn't make herself stop tickling them, even though there were other nearby good targets and plenty of opportunities to tease. She usually enjoyed running her fingers slowly from the inside of the elbow down along the bicep and finally into the sensitive hollow of the underarm... but with Airen, she just couldn't stop tickling.

It sounded like he was trying to beg. The frantic mumbling at the gag certainly seemed like it. "I can't hear you, my dear," Felin purred into his long ear, nibbling on the tip. It did amuse her to see that he had retained some level of arousal, and his cock twitched from the ear nibble... "I guess you'll just have to wait a little longer to beg me to stop. You're just so much fun to torment that I couldn't possibly imagine letting you ruin that with a bunch of frantic pleading..." Airen closed his golden eyes and his body simply shook with laughter, the devious feline's claws tickling the strength out of his firm body... "The only salvation you have," she whispered, so that the satyr Pryx wouldn't hear, "is if I get too horny to continue tickling you, because when I can't take it anymore, I'm going to bounce on your friend's shaft and tickle him, too... aww, is that what you want me to do?" Airen nodded quickly, trying to look into her eyes, although he couldn't twist around far enough to do so. "Mmm, the ticklish dark elf with the horny cock wants me to go and fuck his friend... I guess it would be mean to deny him the chance to sheath his prick in my hot, wet snatch, and... are you getting horny again?" Felin giggled, tickling Airen's ribs momentarily while she leaned over to check. "You are. You naughty, naughty boy..."

Felin, bent on being unpredictable and keeping them off balance, abruptly ceased her teasing and tickling of the kneeling Airen and returned to the bound satyr, straddling his waist, ripping off his loincloth, and proceeding to ride him mercilessly as her fingers tickled in along his ribs and on his chest. The satyr, not expecting that sudden attack, suddenly arched his back and let loose a muffled howl of laughter that made the entire table he was strapped to shake with the effort he made of trying to get away. "Blame your friend," Felin said with a smirk. "He got me so horny that I just had to fuck something, and he's in no position to do so... so that leaves you." The wily neko-jin tickled at Pryx's chest and sides and underarms ceaslessly, scratching her fingers in a constant up-and-down motion, back and forth, not being particularly fast but not altering her pace considerably either way, leading to a maddeningly consistent stroke, stroke, stroke... "Mmm, I just LOVE tickling boys, but it makes me so horny... if only there was a way I could have that taken care of more easily so I could tickle boys more often. Maybe I could get a favorite pet, a ticklish boy who knew just how to make me feel good... and I could go to him whenever I needed to get off. Or he could just be there, fucking me from behind as I tickle some poor boy to insanity and keep him from cumming as long as I can..."

Felin reveled in the look of tormented pleasure on the satyr's face, the gag that prevented him from saying anything, so that he had no choice but to listen to every word that she said. "What about you, Pryx? Maybe you'd like to do it. I get so horny so much... so you'd have tons of chances to bury your rod deep within me, so long as you were a good boy and didn't do anything naughty. I don't know, though... you seem pretty wild. I'd love to have a wild, wily boy to play with my body, but I couldn't depend on you not to try something foolish. But then..." Felin sighed with pleasure, stopping her tickling for just a moment to thumb one of her nipples and squeeze her own breast. "Then I'd have to punish you," she said with a sinister grin, tickling him right in the weak spot just to the side of his chest and just beneath his underarms, high on his ribs... "I'd have to punish you, and that would be oh so very fun to do... the question is, ticklish satyr boy, is it worth the trouble of putting up with your shenanigans so that I have the excuse to tickle the very breath out of you... the idea just makes me...!" Felin moaned lewdly, her face showing an expression of pure ecstasy even as she whimpered, tickling the satyr relentlessly and not even paying attention to his responses, just feeling how he bucked and writhed beneath her, driving that hot shaft deeper and deeper within her, a full feeling that hammered her body with wave after wave of pleasure... Felin trembled like a dam about to burst...

Letting her frantic energy explode outward in one last burst of tickling, Felin moaned with a noisy orgasm as her fingers tickled frantically against his skin, tormenting and teasing him in inflicting her last orgy of ticklish torment before finally her muscles seemed to shimmer and turn into water in the blink of an eye, leaving the feline resting her head against the satyr's chest, a satisfied cat's smirk on her lips, while the satyr desperately tried to catch his breath before she got started again. But he didn't need to worry about that. "Tired yourself out, little kitten?" It was that maddeningly rich voice of Pinon's, as the dark angel helped her upright and held her close in his arms, nibbling on a velvety ear tip. "You certainly gave these two a workout, but it looks like you worked yourself just as hard. That kind of passion is a rare thing, kitten," he said with a tease, as Felin's arms wrapped around him and ran up and down his leather-covered back. "I think you'll make quite a stir here if you stay and keep our boys on their toes." He grinned, and she grinned back at him, nodding more confidently. Then she pouted.

"I still didn't get a single piece of clothing off of you. I didn't even get to touch your skin. How in the world did you possibly manage that?" Pinon's answer was as evasive as ever, and only served to rile her up even more.

"Because I know the mystery of it will drive you crazy, kitten."

---

"This will feel really good," Felin said, slipping a tiny golden band around the base of the male dryad's shaft, letting her fingers play along the stiff, sensitive green length that matched the dryad's leaf-colored skin. It felt about as soft and sensitive as a leaf, too, with just the slightest hint of fuzz. The boy nodded, shyly, his innocent face simply stirring Felin's wicked instincts further, and he gasped slightly with laughter when her single fingernail traced up his side. "Now, now... don't move. I want you to keep your arms up. Can you do that?" The green-skinned boy nodded, closing his eyes and quivering at the same time he did so, but his arms went up over his head. "Good... you can take hold of the bar there, just don't cover yourself..." He nodded, and Felin grinned, whispering into his ear as he flinched ticklishly, trying not to react as her fingertip crept into his underarm. "Tickle tickle... I don't want you to move at all... not an inch," she murmured softly into his ear.

The dryad boy was laying on his back, stretched out on a comfortable bed, with his hands wrapped tightly around a horizontal bar running between the bedposts. The soft, silky material of the sheets and the warmth in the room were calibrated to make the temperature-sensitive dryad comfortable, and hence sensitive, as Felin worked him over. She had found that she liked a laboratory in which there were plenty of visitors; she had been assured that, in just a few days' time, a permanent gate could be made to link both this laboratory and her previous one together. That was good; there was still plenty of stuff she could do there, too. Especially because this laboratory was so much more... practical. That made Felin grin. Lots of restraints; lots of devices meant for the purposes of teasing and tormenting. She could provide male or female with endless orgasms, or deny such for hours on end; and speaking of orgasms, the refined little band that she had carefully slid onto the dryad boy's cock would make the poor thing explode with climax when tickled too much. Now... when she tickled gently, like this, making him quiver and squirm upon the bed, it'd be like the lightest of teasing fingers running up and down his shaft.

"I'm going to tickle a little harder," Felin whispered.

"Please..." the dryad boy said, a musical lilt to his voice and to his laughter. "Please don't... I won't be able to hold on."

"Yes you will," Felin said, a breathy, sultry tone that brooked no argument, and her fingers glided ever so teasingly over his chest, slowly spreading in a flicking motion, then contracting again, teasing around his nipple and then looping around to the other one, all with just one hand. The boy reacted so wonderfully... it would be interesting to see what she could do when she familiarized herself with the metamagic and alchemical sections of this laboratory... mmm, yes, indeed. It would be so fun to see what she could come up with, once she'd circumvented some of those pesky limitations that physics imposed on her. The sheer naughtiness of it made her giggle wickedly, and she brought her lips down to deliver a kiss to one soft, dark green nipple. Her tickling fingers gently teased up and down his arm, gently dipping into his armpit before skittering down and then running around on his chest. Slowly, they went lower, and lower still, tickling his soft side and his navel, around his waist... and she could hear the soft, subtle change in the way he giggled, the shifting of his hips as the sensations started to cross the blurry line from ticklish to sexual.

As her fingers slowly teased from his hip, down his thigh, and then curved inwards to tickle gently just below his testicles, the dryad boy moaned and arched his hips slightly upwards, quivering with excitement. It wasn't strictly necessary to tickle him there, Felin knew, but even for her these kinds of habits were hard to break... and besides, some previous testing had shown that males did have a more difficult time reaching climax when there was no physical stimulation at all. So Felin scratched gently on his inner thighs, tickling him with that same slow, soft motion that was making him quvier so badly. An impulse surged through Felin, one so strong she shivered and had to try and restrain herself, the impulse to climb atop the dryad boy's cock and spear it into her, then milk him for all he was worth and tickle him post-climax... But no. Her fingers delicately teased his balls, tickling softly as his cock twitched temptingly. "Nnnnnh... it feels so good," he moaned softly, giggling and arching as Felin ran her fingers slowly up his chest and back down again, like she were scratching at a scratching post, only far more gently. "Just like that... your claws against my chest," he said, and so Felin did it once more, purring sensually as she stroked her claws all over his small but firm torso, noticing how his moans started to get stronger, how his hips started to move...

"Ohhhh," he cried out softly as Felin nibbled on his waist, straddling his thighs, rubbing her cheek against his erection while purring. "I'll cum... please, I'll cum, it feels so good when you tickle me." Hearing that just stoked the predatory feline's ardor higher, and with a giggle she tickled his underarms a little more firmly than before, straddling his waist and sitting upright so as to pin him fully into place. "Nnnn... mmmh... mmm! Mmmhhh! Hehehehe... hehehehe.. hahaha... no, please, it tickles... it feels so good but it tickles... I can't stop it... oh... ohhhh! Pleheheeheheze... please, please, let me cum, don't tickle plehehehehee hahahaahaha please..."

"But being tickled IS how you cum," Felin purred, delighting in the boy's confusion as she slowed down again to light strokes under his arms, the kind that were sensual and made his hips arch upward again, wiggling his erect penis around helplessly. "Get used to it," she said in a husky voice. "Tickling IS how you'll cum from now on... isn't that just... mmm. So lovely," she whispered, bending down to suck on his nipples again, teasing the small firm buds with her teeth. He moaned, but her slow tickling of his underarms finally battered down his will, and with a gasp and a grunt she felt him convulse between her legs, feeling a smattering of something against her back... Felin giggled, turning around to clean that up with her tongue, noticing how the dryad boy's seed tasted sweet like nectar... He was panting, chest heaving with the power of the orgasm that had just passed. Felin's grin turned wicked, and as subtly as she could, she worked his feet into shackles set into the bedframe, then slipped off, retrieving two wooden-handled scrubbing brushes and a bucket of warm soapy water.

She didn't wait for him to notice; Felin simply started to scrub that warm water against his sensitive soles, and grinned when his response to it was a shriek of laughter, followed by him sitting upright and trying frantically to reach the shackles as his toes wiggled helplessly under the brushes' assault. "That won't work," Felin teased gently as she scrubbed his feet without mercy, tickling the sensitive soles. His fingers scrabbled frantically on the smooth metal of the shackles, so finely worked there appeared to be no seam anywhere, and Felin knew it would only come undone for her touch... "Best just to lay back and enjoy it, little one," Felin soothed, enjoying how his hands strained to reach far enough to protect his soles, but he just couldn't quite make it... and with a howl of laughter he flopped back on the bed in surrender, his hands balled into fists, then clutching his forehead, then hammering on the bed mattress in a wild attempt to somehow blot out the tickling sensation. None of it worked and all of it pleased Felin greatly. The neko-jin enjoyed letting her victims flail wildly whenever possible, because she loved to see them ineffectually try everything they could think of to end the torment; beg, wheedle, bargain, plead, on top of their attempts to break free of their restraints.

And all the while those brushes slowly stroked on his sensitive feet regardless of what he did. Moaning heartily, the dryad boy spurted more of his honeyed cum thanks to the intense stimulation, and it splattered upon his chest and on the bed. "Naughty boy, making a mess," she teased him, tickling without mercy even as the slow strokes were designed to walk the line between pleasure and titillation as close as she could. "I guess it can't be helped," she admitted. "A soft, sensitive, lovely boy such as you can't really be able to cum and control himself as well as one of Instructor Pinon's students... there just wouldn't be any appeal in being able to empty a sensitive boy's balls." Felin giggled. "What would work better for you is a nice boost in endurance, no? The ability to spurt and spurt and spurt that sweet seed of yours endlessly, making whoever's trying to milk your cock really work for it... nice big, heavy balls full of that honeyed spunk. Mmm, that's the perfect modification for you," Felin purred as the brushes continued to stroke. In a way, their slow torment was the worst of all, because some boys preferred that the action match the feelings. In order words, if it tickled so badly, she must be tickling the hell out of their soles... the indignity of being tickled silly by consistent scrubbing wore on their willpower almost as much as the tickling did.

"I suppose," Felin said to him in response to her own thoughts, "that I should have mercy on you. Just this once." The brushes went back in her bucket, and she reached out to pull a small boxy machine over to the foot of the bed. The inelegance of it threatened to ruin her pleasure over the moment, but one does what one must; there hadn't yet been time to fit the various fixtures in this laboratory with multipurpose mechanical arms. Keying a quick code into the keypad set into the top of it, Felin crawled back onto the bed, discarding her panties, and guided the still-aroused, still-slick dryad shaft inside of her, as the rotary brushes made contact with his soles, allowing Felin to simply lean back and start riding the boy as he burst into hysterics. "Yessssss..." she moaned softly, tearing off her top and thumbing a nipple as she felt the boy start to buck and squirm beneath her, his laughter almost as pleasurable as the rod inside of her... "Oh my, you DO need some endurance," she purred, as her stomach warmed with the injection of his seed. "But I guess I can forgive that of you..."

"Plehehehehe.. hahaha... please, nahahaha! Hahaha... please, don't tickle anymore, please, pleheheheeheeeze," the dryad boy begged, yet his hands came up to Felin's body, reaching for her breasts, making the neko-jin scientist purr with delight at his ministrations. "Ohohohahahahah hhnnhheheehe... stop tickling my fehehehehe... ahahaha... feet! Pleehheeheh please stop tickling my feheheheheeeeeet...!" His soft feet tried desperately to escape the whirling brushes, the soulless machine that was tickling his feet with a programmed up-and-down stroking, the stiff whirring bristles driving him crazy... They were just pliant enough to follow the curves of his feet as they went along on their programmed course, teasing into his toes before sweeping down to torment the instep and sole. He couldn't believe how much it tickled, how crazy he was going with this tickling sensation... and he was cumming again! The tight sheath of the horny catgirl milked another orgasm from him, the stars going off in his head now that he actually had something to feel, not just that torturously light sensation of the gold band making him cum...

He squealed with laughter, finally giving up entirely and just laying back with his hands over his head, barely able to mount even a feeble defense when Felin's claws stole into his underarms and stroked down his chest gently. "That's a good boy," she cooed to him as the warmth dribbling down around his cock started consisting more and more of her own juices. Felin's voice was husky as she rode the boy insistently, tickling him under the arms until he could barely speak. Faster and faster she went, trying to hold back her own climax, but it was no good; she was just too horny. Felin erupted atop the boy, moaning in her explosive climax, fingers curling into tight fists that pounded into the soft bed to either side of the dryad... "Yes, yes... ohhh yes.... giggle for me... giggle and howl, and squeal and beg me for mercy...! I love it so much, I won't ever stop tickling you, not ever, I'll find every boy that ever lived and tickle him into cumming submission...!"

When Felin's own climax was complete, she slumped forward against the boy, stroking her fingers slowly against his skin and panting, though there was a big grin on her face. He was still laughing, and Felin remembered that the machine was still going... but this post-climactic warmth and laziness was making her sleepy. The neko-jin yawned, not bothering to slide off of his dick nor to turn off the machine before she closed her eyes and purred, letting the warm bliss overtake her...

An excellent story here. Might just be my F/M bias working in but I reckon this is one of your best. Felin's attitude and taunts, the torture described and the climaxes involved are superb. Really well done and a great read. Will we be seeing more of this series at all?

An excellent story here. Might just be my F/M bias working in but I reckon this is one of your best. Felin's attitude and taunts, the torture described and the climaxes involved are superb. Really well done and a great read. Will we be seeing more of this series at all?

Felin seems to be on my mind at the moment, so there's a good chance you'll be seeing more of her in the future. Doing what, I have no idea. =O

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back