• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Final Fantasy Redux (poll attached)

Should Yuffie get hers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
With some of my older threads being bumped here and there, I can obviously see that even my old artwork still has some influence. These series of Final Fantasy pictures (the ones attached to this post) are inparticularly some of the most favorited of my older work.

Because a FF thread was bumped a while ago, I had one of those nostalgic moments where you look back on something you did and its a pleasant feeling. You look at the art and how it's changed and how you've changed and how things are still connected, the past and the present, I mean.

Because of this, and because I'm in a some-what generous mood, I have considered going back to this series of pictures and finishing it off with Yuffie getting tickled by Tifa and Aeries. I do remember saying that if there was going to be one more picture for this, thats what it would be about.

To take something from the past and draw it again feels appealing right now. However, I lack the motivation to do it right now. I do have other projects and things I'm doing and drawing. Also, I'm just not into tickling artwork like I was before (it never really was my focus nor a main theme in my artwork overall), so finding the basic motivation even for that is waning. You'll note that I'm not a tickle artist, so while tickling pictures are/were fun to do, they don't come to me as any sort of second nature, like I'm sure perhaps they do for most of you.

Regardless of these facts, the nostalgia surrounding these particular pictures are unusually strong, which is also unusually akward, especially since I don't know much about Final Fantasy, and the only game I've ever played was VII, and that was just when I rented it and played it for several hours.

To get to the point of this, attached is also a poll.

Vote and give me feedback. Motivate me to do this. Convince me. Explain to me why I should.

If I get a pleasing ammount of feedback and enough yes votes then those, combined with my nostalgic feelings, may result in one more picture.

EDIT:

Ara, ara, one more thing. You have until the end of the month to persuade me with your votes and your posts (and or bribes and favors). When time is up, the poll is set to close automatically, and I may close the thread as well. There will be no extensions and no exceptions. December 31st. Tick tock. Get to it.

Attachments

• Tifa tickles Aeries.JPG
    Tifa tickles Aeries.JPG
    187 KB · Views: 506
  • Aeries tickles Tifa.JPG
    Aeries tickles Tifa.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 455
  • Yuffie tickles Tifa and Aeries.JPG
    Yuffie tickles Tifa and Aeries.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:
I think you should finish the series. It's a funny situation that you put these fine ladies in, so I think it's best to see how it properly ends. It's only natural to see the ending to this funny situation, plus Aeris and Tifa can't hog all the tickly action here. Yuffie needs some good tickling herself.

I think you should do it because it'd round off the series nicely. Having completed the tickling-triangle, your spirit will be able to move on, satisfied that its work is done.

(Love Hina spoiler ahead)

Mutsumi: Momma, I totally forgot to tell you, but guess what? I got into Tokyo U!!

Mutsumi's Mother: Oh my! You mean it?! That's wonderful, Mutsumi-chan!

Mutsumi: Thank you, momma!

Mutsumi's Mother: Now, Mutsumi-chan, you can finally rest in peace now that you've accomplished your dream.

Mutsumi's Spirit (w/ wings + halo): Yes, Momma.

Keitaro & Naru: How can you just stand there and watch her die?!

Definately. Then have Cloud show up and tickle the stuffin' out all three. n.n

Yes, please. I would love to see what happens next.

I'd like to see it, for completion's sake(and because I'm sure it will be awesome :) ). Do it because you *want to, however, not because a vote compells you to. And on that note, who the hell voted no?!

This is a public poll. You can see the results at any time if you want by clicking on the numbers on the right, in the poll.

Its ok if people vote no. In fact, I purposely word the no options in my polls in certain ways so as to attract the minority votes, as there will always be at least one person anyway who votes differently from the rest in any poll, regardless of what its about or how many people vote the other way (many people do it as a joke, for shock value, or just to be different). By making light of the process (in this case, in a 4chan style way), that draws out those people. There will always be at least one, and thats fine. It wouldn't be fun if there wasn't. So I might as well give them an actual option to express it. Its kind of funny. ^^

Last edited:
I say go for it. It completes the series, and there's more TK art. Everyone wins.

you should do one where aeries and tifa both tickle yuffie. keep up the great work dude

Senshi said:
I think you should do it because it'd round off the series nicely. Having completed the tickling-triangle, your spirit will be able to move on, satisfied that its work is done.

(Love Hina spoiler ahead)

Mutsumi: Momma, I totally forgot to tell you, but guess what? I got into Tokyo U!!

Mutsumi's Mother: Oh my! You mean it?! That's wonderful, Mutsumi-chan!

Mutsumi: Thank you, momma!

Mutsumi's Mother: Now, Mutsumi-chan, you can finally rest in peace now that you've accomplished your dream.

Mutsumi's Spirit (w/ wings + halo): Yes, Momma.

Keitaro & Naru: How can you just stand there and watch her die?!

I remember that scene. It was funny. XD

She's just like her mother. And her name is Natsumi (Mutsumi's mom), by the way. ^^

Last edited:
Abadon XXX said:
*nods*

Yuffie must get her come-upins

LOL! So thats how you say come-upins? I've always heard people say it and it sounding like come-muffins, so thats how I thought it was supposed to be said! Good thing I haven't actually used that phrase in public. It could have been embarassing. XD

Come-muffins. LOL

If you say it fast it also sounds like come-muppets.

What...is that like summoning a muppet? XD

Only one word, and pharse is needed. "Duh!" "Of course she does." Thats all I think is needed to be said.

So, I take it you DO want and this IS relevant to your interests? LOL XD

to complete the series you need necro jessie + cloud in drag so you are still far from completing the series !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back