• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flash Gordon tk(f/ff)

Umojar

TMF Master
Well, here's another commish down. These are characters from the old flash gordon cartoon if people recognize it.

Here is the caption:

"From Filmation's New Adventures of Flash Gordon... While persuing the earth woman Dale Arden for her father Ming the Merciless, Princess Aura and Dale find themselves captured by the Witch Queen Azura of the underground Kingdom of Syk.

Not allowing trespassers in her kingdom Queen Azura decides to personally teach them a lesson. Dale and Aura can only hope they will be rescued before Azura decides to make them residents of Syk permanently!"

More to come, people!

Umojar your art is WONDERFUL. I look forward to each of your pieces as you put them out. Keep on doing you thing!

Another fantastic piece. I'm not too familiar with the Flash Gordon mythos, but dang, instant fave. Great colors, everything's just fantastic. :)

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back