• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Four questions with Ivy

im back......and better than eva!! dont have time now but will get to all of your questions tonight or tomorrow...just wanted everyone to know they were the first thing i did after i unpack.....also love to see my sis started posting!!!!! luv ya iris! Ivy

Hi Ivy, Im kevin from the UK, thanks for this wonderful thread. A few questions for you if I may. I have five, so sorry, hope that does not break too many rules.

1. If you were to do a tickle shoot with a girl in uniform being tickled theme, what would you choose and why?

2. Who is the best tickler you have ever, personal or professional, you have ever had the pleasure/torture of being at their mercy and is there one tickling they have given you which stands out?

3. Has your mom got revenge on you for that tickle video you did?

4. You say you hate your armptis being tickled. You also seem a confident girl and tickling is partly about temptation. Do you think you could be tempted into a bet in which if you win you win whatever is agreed (tapping into your confidence), but if you lose you lose, you get tickled with the armpits fair game? Would you be tempted into something like that, or would you resist that?

5. You know this scene, is there one female from any tickle producer (can be MTP, or anywhere else) you would like to work with in a tickle shoot that you have not already.

Many thanks for this again, it is a great insight and hopefully you will encourage more to get involved if they are out there.

Regards
Kevin, Nottingham, UK

Last edited:
Great interview. Great answers! She would fit in very nicely here with us and at one of our little get togethers' as both ler and lee!:devil::2poke::devil2:

TTD

I agree, she should definately come to NEST.

Tickling, Goosing pinching the bottom and thighs...

Ivy,

First I want to thank you for your lovingly detialed responses to the flood of questions. Second I wanted to follow up on a remark you made in passing that I have seen no follow up on.....

You mentioned that when contemplating the tickling of a helpless girl, one of your preferred areas of attack would include the thighs and botom of your victim. I have a love of midbody tickling that includes sides, pockets, knees, thighs inner thighs and ass that is criminally overlooked in my opinion, particularly considering how erotic and sexual (and desperately ticklish!) such areas can be. Particularly given the ass is always unguarded (being as it is tucked out of ones own imediate view AND how pashion so emaphasises a womans posterior.

It is said that every top does to his submissive what they secretly wish to be inflicted on them. What are your thoughts on tickling goosing especially when helpless to resist?

Thanks again for your openness and sheer sexiness,

lustfully yours,

Chris

Answer these questions three, and er the other side you shall see!

I'm happy to see you answering questions and are open about this. It is very nice of you to answer the questions posed, and do so in a professional and polite manner.

My first question is when you are doing videos (or playing with others) how do you mentally separate the sexual aspect from the "sensation tickling aspect." For some people it is always sexual, for some it is always platonic, and (like in myself) it is both depending on the person and the situation.

It is probably best if I break this down into two parts: how do you mentally compartmentalize the sexual aspect when doing a professional shoot? How do you compartmentalize this when being on a platonic level?

I will answer this for myself -- with my girlfriend (whom I converted) enjoys it to a point but is not heavily into it. She is interested in it more in the power exchange aspect and for short periods and usually with sexual play mixed in (if I am playing with her). When I am with others in a more open setting (a gathering) I need to compartmentalize and not let the sexual aspect come out and freak out the other person, and keep things on a platonic level. This is more out of respect for them and the others rather than an issue with my gf being upset at me playing with someone else sexually or not.

Sometimes it is easy and sometimes it is difficult. I think that if I have any attraction to the person I am playing with it is very difficult. If I have no attraction to them then its easy. As my gf often says "they either smell like food, or they don't."

Second Question: Now that you have had time to explore your kink have you found it easier interacting with people when you've wanted to tickle or be tickled by someone (relationships, friends, etc.)?

Once again I'll answer. I still have not been open with everyone about my kinks, at least not all of them. For some I know they will have a hard time accepting it. I also did tickling at the Ren Faire in San Diego for years when I was Magistrate and we had someone in the pillory so I don't want freak them out that it is a kink, or have them not want me working with them again if they think it might be a bad thing. I am not open to my family (except my Second Cousin who is kinky and a geek like me), they wouldn't understand.

Third Question: What other kinks do you have? From what I gather you enjoy being restrained and tickling or being tickled. What other kinks/fetishes do you enjoy?

If you want the answers to this one you can send me a private message rather than have me list a bunch of things not everyone here wants to know of me. :)

Once again thanks for your candor.

Ivy has disappeared again, I'm not sure if she'll turn up or not, sorry guys.

Sucks. :(

I haven't seen here around since like summer though. Still, it was cool talking to her when she was here, hope she comes back.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back