• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friendly Competition (F/fm)

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
Hey, funny story. Remember how a few months ago FireFox, Li'l Miss Loki, and I were joking around in another of my art threads about a feat of endurance? Probably not, but the point is it happened. And then Sig. Volpe decided to make it happen. And then I took forever portraying it because I suck.

But here it is! I'll hold out longest, ya know. I'm a toughie. See? FireFox is right there on the cusp of losing. :stickout

Hey, funny story. Remember how a few months ago FireFox, Li'l Miss Loki, and I were joking around in another of my art threads about a feat of endurance? Probably not, but the point is it happened. And then Sig. Volpe decided to make it happen. And then I took forever portraying it because I suck.

But here it is! I'll hold out longest, ya know. I'm a toughie. See? FireFox is right there on the cusp of losing. :stickout

You don't suck! You far from suck! You in fact rule! It turned out beautiful!!! Not to scream my own name, but damn I look good! And look at my feet! Those are some good-looking feet, no wonder you ladies are always trying to get a hold of me ;)

But I'm still the bronze medal here. You, my dear, are as pretty a sight as can be! Your charming awkward smile, your fidgeting struggles, your famously big, smooth feet, ticklish Italian toes scrunching happily. I can't wait until I win, then I get to help Loki. Perhaps I'll lick your arches ;)

And Loki, what a babe! She's so pleased with herself, successfully kidnapping two people, her happy fingers dancing over ticklish feet. I want to hate her for embarrassing us but that cocky smirk is just too irresistible.

Thank you a thousand times, for being my FIRST EVER COMMISSIONED ARTIST! 8D *stadium roar*

Can't wait to see what happens when I come up with my next idea ;D

You do feet like Katadude, which is pretty rad. Good job all in all.

Oh yeah, you would definitely win this fight Vi. I remember how stubborn you can be. Saying that, you don't look like you're too far from breaking in that picture. ;)

Now how did I miss this?! I'm pleased as punch and not sure who I want to win. 10/10 would kidnap again.

Your art's getting better and better every time I look at it. Good piece!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back