• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

General Forum Games?

sparkychao

TMF Novice
I tend to visit different, usually more innocent forums than this. They usually have a Forum Games section generally near the General Discussion section.

I was thinking this forum could benefit from such an area. Games like "Count until a mod posts", "Rate the above user's avatars/signature", or "post a smiley when you're the only one online" would go here.

I believe putting the tickle fight thread there would fit too, or in a roleplay section, which I'm not sure we have either (I haven't looked lately and don't remember, but if we don't have a roleplay section, we definitely should, for tickling and otherwise)

That's all for now, if I miss anything I'll edit this post. G'night.

Oh, hey, edit #1, I found the tickling roleplay section almost directly after posting.

Last edited:
I tend to visit different, usually more innocent forums than this. They usually have a Forum Games section generally near the General Discussion section.

I was thinking this forum could benefit from such an area. Games like "Count until a mod posts", "Rate the above user's avatars/signature", or "post a smiley when you're the only one online" would go here.

I believe putting the tickle fight thread there would fit too, or in a roleplay section, which I'm not sure we have either (I haven't looked lately and don't remember, but if we don't have a roleplay section, we definitely should, for tickling and otherwise)

That's all for now, if I miss anything I'll edit this post. G'night.

Oh, hey, edit #1, I found the tickling roleplay section almost directly after posting.

This has got to be the single most awkward moment I've been a part of all day.

Well... Welcome to the Games neighborhood. I guess dreams do come true.

I get the distinct impression that a mod moved your post to the games subforum just as a practical joke. That kind of subtle dickery is what I live for.

Or perhaps you were just being sarcastic, and I'm an idiot. Both are very possible.

Oh no wait a minute. Nevermind. I'm a half idiot. Your post is in the site discussion area. It just showed up because I typed games into the search bar like I always do.

But for realzies, we do have a games subforum. I forget the site path to get there though.

Oh...Well, now I feel a bit silly. I suppose I'll find it eventually.

We have a Games subforum, but it's for tickling-related Flash and other multimedia games: http://www.tickletheater.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98

Regarding a section for forum games, we occasionally have long-lasting social threads in the General Discussions forum (such as the "useless news of your life" thread). We might consider a separate subforum for such threads if our overall activity level increases enough to warrant it.

I might make a corrupt a wish thread and see how it goes from that point. At least I know where to put it. If games like that take off, I'd love a subforum for it though. It'd clear up any confusion, I think.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back