• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ghost's Ticklish Quest, Part III

dentrag1231

TMF Expert
Ghost eyed the guards warily. They didn't seem to be looking for anyone, but she couldn't afford to take risks. Just a few days ago, she had made off with a very good haul, but she had also been seen. Suffice to say, several merchants in the next town over were now lacking in funds. Of course, much energy had been expended searching for her, and although they seemed to have given up, she couldn't afford to draw attention to herself. And now two guards had just walked into the bar, and sat down with a direct line of sight to her, albeit with their backs turned. She had fairly distinct features, and if they focused on her, it could easily be all over. What she needed was some cover. And cover she got, in a very unexpected form. Someone plopped down right next to her, and, much to her shock, it was the girl from the tickling contest a few months back.
"Well, look who it is, long time no shee!" she said, obviously drunk.

"What are you doing here?" Ghost asked, keeping her voice to a whisper. Lacy may prove to be a good way to avoid attention, but she could just as easily draw it.

"I'm a trader, I go where the profit is" she slurred. "And what about you, still just wandering?" Before Ghost could respond, she continued "Hey, would you still be ticklish?" Ghost realised what was about to happen, but it was too late.

She tried to shield herself, but the merchant's nimble fingers easily slipped below her shirt and around the arms pressed to her sides to gently wiggle against the soft skin. Instantly, the unbearable tickling sensations sent a shiver up Ghost's body. The guards might not pay any mind to the two of them, but if Ghost started laughing, they'd no doubt investigate closer. She couldn't even try and ask the girl to stop, for just opening her mouth might let forth a giggle. and once she started giggling, she'd never be able to stop.

"Not going to laugh, huh? Well then, challenge accepted" Lacy said with glee, as her fingers danced all around Ghost's midsection. They continued at their slow pace, obviously content to slowly break her down rather then going in for the kill. It was a testament to Ghost's own stubbornness that she managed to contain her laughter, and keep fairly still. She tried to edge away, to be sure, but Lacy kept a firm grip on her, ensuring that she wouldn't be able to scoot without drawing attention. Her only hope was to try and act like it didn't tickle her, maybe she'd be convinced the contest was a fluke?

"Trying to pretend you're not ticklish?" Lacy caught on right away. "Even If I hadn't watched you get tickled for hours, and contributed myself, you can't fool me. Your whole body is shaking, and I can see that grin forming!" Darn, that was her only idea. Now she had no choice but to sit there while this crazy girl tormented her, and she couldn't even ask her to stop. And torment her the crazy girl did. Her fingers crawled all over Ghost's torso, deftly darting around her arms every time she tried to clamp them down. Her hands worked independently of each other, one goosing between her ribs while the other prodded her stomach. One going after her bellybutton while the other teased her spine. Ghost was amazed she had managed to last this long, but she knew she wouldn't be able to last much longer. Her whole body was shaking, she was sweating, and her teeth were grinding to contain the laughter that threatened to spill forth, while the guards took their sweet time drinking. Finally, they finished their mugs, and walked out the door.

And not a moment too soon. No sooner were they out the door then Lacy again spoke "I can't help but noticed that you haven't tried to force me away or ask me to stop. You may not want to admit it, but it's clear that you really do enjoy this. So you'll love this!" As she spoke, her arms shot up into Ghost's armpits, and began to tickle the sensitive skin. Not expecting the sudden assault, Ghost finally burst out laughing. A few of the patrons turned to look at her, but unlike the guards, they saw nothing of interest but two girl's sitting together, one of them laughing. Against all the other noise, it barely stood out to them, and they soon tuned her out.
Normally she might have been slipped away, but sitting here enduring it for so long had robbed her of her strength, and Lacy had managed to wedge her firmly into the corner during Ghost's period of silent resistance. Now she tried to ask her tormentor to stop, but the merchant was too drunk to consider her pleas. "I don't shink you want me to shtop at alllll" she slurred "I'll bet yous just saying that cause of what I shaid just now!". Ghost realised that her situation had grown quite hopeless. She probably would have had a hard time making Lacy stop if she was sober enough to realise Ghost wasn't enjoying herself. But with her this drunk, there would be no convincing her that Ghost didn't enjoy it. She couldn't believe how, not even tied up, she was completely unable to escape the tickling or defend herself.

She felt one of Lacy's hands crawl up her back, and before she knew it, her bra had been unclasped, the other hand pulling it out from under her shirt and dropping it beneath the table. Unseen to Lacy, the feather came with it. Ghost didn't realise it, but she had just dodged a major bullet. Not that it concerned her as the hand on her back crawled around her side, and soon both hands were tickling her breasts beneath her shirt, as Ghost, shrieking in ticklish shock, tried to grab at them from outside her shirt. Her panic increased when Lacy's hands dropped to her waist, and after squeezing her hips a few times, began to undo her belt! Moving her hands down to stop, Ghost discovered she had fallen into a trap. Unfortunately, she discovered that after Lacy slid Ghost's wrist between the belt and her pants, then cinched the belt up tightly, trapping her arms against her sides. Fortunately, this afforded her a good degree of protection for her sides and armpits. Unfortunately, her ticklish breasts were now totally helpless, and soon Lacy was again tormenting them. Even though no one was paying attention, Ghost felt completely embarrassed being tickled helplessly in public, especially with the target being her breasts. And this wasn't even the first time she'd been tickled there by this woman!
Unlike before, Lacy's touch was more delicate as she tickled Ghost's chest, so even with the magic feather on the ground, the woman's gentle touch was still turning her on, as the nimble fingers darted over the sensitive nerve endings. It was an odd feeling, the gentle pleasure emanating from the same touch as the horrible tickling. Ghost almost didn't mind it. Key word being almost, though. As it was, she wanted very much for it to end, so she struggled fruitlessly to remove her hands from under the belt, wishing this perverted woman would leave her breasts alone.

She got her wish when Lacy placed one leg on top of Ghost's outstretched legs, letting them rest on top of her other leg, which proved to be an effective hold. Ghost was able to offer no resistance while her boots and socks joined her bra and feather under the table, exposing her soft, pale feet to the warm tavern air. Of course, it also exposed them to the nimble fingers of one of Lacy's hands, which now skittered up and down the sensitive arches, as Ghost wiggled her feet helplessly. "You aren't even trying... trying to shtop me!" Lucy stated as further proof Ghost was enjoying this, evidently forgetting that she had immobilised Ghost's hands and was keeping her feet from moving away. While she played with Ghost's feet, Lacy moved her other hand, which couldn't easily get to them, to Ghost's torso, where it slid under her shirt and again tormented Ghost' stomach.

Ghost was deeply regretting her luck in hiding out in the bar. She almost would have rather been caught by the guards then have this crazy drunk tickle nut torment her. The hand at her feet was absolutely maddening, not doing anything more then just endlessly spidered up and down her defenceless soles. She of course, tried to cover one with the other, but that did no good for the one doing the covering. And that damn hand at her stomach was sapping away what little resistance she had left, and was just distracting enough that she couldn't focus on trying to ignore the foot tickling.
Ghost managed, with some effort, to finally ask her tormentor to stop, but the drunken merchant didn't believe her begging was genuine. "If you wanted me to shtop, you wouldn't be shitting there jusht taking it!" she replied, still unaware of the belt. Ghost tried to point it out to her, but she didn't seem to understand. "Whadda ya mean 'trapped'? How does someone get trapped in their own belt!? Ya just undo it! Now let's play a game! Zish little piggy went to market" she started, as she began to wiggle Ghost's toes. "No, not there" she thought, as increased laughter spilled forth. Having her toes pinched and wiggled tickled so bad, and there was nothing she could do to stop it as each toe was slowly played with, before Lacy started on the other foot. She even seemed to be egged on by Ghost's struggling, taking pleasure in trying to catch each wiggling toe before tickling the hell out of it. "And now the other foot!" she said with drunken glee, unaware she had now done both feet.

Then, as soon as it had begun, it ended. Lacy released Ghost, slurring "That was fun, but I gotta go now", and left just like that, stopping only to pay the barkeep. Once she had suitably recovered, Ghost eventually freed herself from her belt, picked up her bra and feather, putting the former on under her shirt, and tucking the latter under it. Then, thoroughly exhausted, she headed out into the street to find an inn, hoping she'd seen the last of that merchant.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back