• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'GIRL NEXT DOOR' Domme Securely Stocked, Toetied, Muzzled & Ballgagged for Tickling (ended up getting a noise complaint woops)

TheUKLer

TMF Novice
The UK Ler
It's Lottie LaLay's turn to take on the stocks with her irresistibly cute reactions!

Resolution: Full HD 1080p 50fps
Duration: 13+ Min
Price: $13.99

Description

"Lottie LaLay is your 'girl next door' domme taking on a submissive role here where she's completely strapped down and immobilised, ready to be tickled senseless. A sweet twist of fate for all the tickling she has dished out to others. Lottie has amazing reactions and the most irresistibly cute noises and verbal reactions to light touches and surprise tickles, paired with begging, "NO NO NO!s" and plenty of tugging against the restraints when the tickling gets more intense."

In this clip Lottie is locked into the stocks and her toes don't stay untied for very long, leaving them immobile for the rest of the tickling to come. She has slipped into her shiny latex leggings for this scene but that doesn't protect her weakspot (her knees) as she quickly finds out. About halfway through I add a ballgag and leather muzzle before bringing out more tickle tools like the glove, hairbrush and electric flosser. However, this doesn't prevent us from getting a noise complaint during this scene! It only impacts the last 2 minutes of the clip where Lottie is now trying her hardest to stay quiet while being mercilessly tickled which I couldn't help but find hilarious but you've got to commend how hard she tries!

My other recent releases:

Get access to 3 new clips a month + access all past uploads on Patreon for just £18.99. There's even the option to book a session just like this with Jezebel Lee!
(T&Cs and vetting apply)

Watch the Patreon trailer video here

Want a custom video? Email [email protected]

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back