• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Got It!!!

Grimgor

TMF Expert
Got It!!! (yahoo group for clips)

i finally got the yahoo group. I would love if everyone went and had a look as i posted pics and as many clips as I could. I have 30 clips but yahoo only let me post eight or nine. Therefore, i made a poll that everyone can vote on. At the end of the week the 2 clips who got voted off wil come off and i will put 2 more in. Please go and see if the clips work. THX!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/grimgorsticklingclips/

ummmm..... i think this is it. Try it.

Last edited:
question

I uploaded these pics and clips from my comp, if i delete them from my comp will they be deleted on the group?

p.s. clips r in the files section. Pics are in the photo section. Clever isnt it. :D NOW GO CHECK OUT THE PICS!

p.s.s. Does any1 know of a way where i could post more than just eight or nine clips. I have about 30 on my comp.

What goes on at your Yahoo group is independent of what you do on your computer. You can delete the files from your computer and they will remain in you Yahoo group. Keep in mind that if something were to happen to the Yahoo group, you wouldn't have backups.

To post more clips at Yahoo you will probably need to create a second group (for example, grimgorsticklingclips2).

nimrod

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back