• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do i become an artist in the forum Artist Pad?

beastpart

I'm interested in being an artist of foot-tickling artworks! Can everyone who wishs to be artist of the forum be one?

Err... If you create art then you're an artist. That's logical, right? ;)
There are no "artists of the forum", everyone who created an art piece can post it here. There's no "select club" of artists, if that's what you mean. :)

EDIT: Oh I hadn't seen the word "Artist Pad"... I wouldn't know how to get a special section in there... I suppose you can just ask to get one...

Last edited:
There's no set criteria for receiving an artist section. Usually an artist gets nominated by their peers and we take a look at the member and their works to consider approval. I made a post some time back detailing my thoughts on the issue, quoting Myriads of the TMF (who explained the process better than I could). I repeat that post here for convenience:

I tend to look at giving out Artist's subsections as Myriads of the TMF does: multiple criteria must be fulfilled. I'm going to quote him now:
Myriads said:
Let me give you some insight into how I come to deal these things out.

An artist comes to my attention by any of a various number of ways. So I get a name. When I get time I review some of their work, and look at what people have to say about it. If they had Golden Feather nominations that is noted and can help. That's the 'work' part of the equation. Art is subjective. I view it with a very open attitude when I do this. I see what people say. I also look to see what is not said.

Then I look at how this person has acted as a member of our community. This involves the way they have posted here on the forum, if they have caused moderation issues, and the attitude in which they have interacted with their peers. This aspect is more important to me then the other. The TMF is about community and the part you've played in it is very important to me when I'm handing out a perk like an archive. This is the ‘community’ or ‘spirit’ part of the equation.

I'll also occasionally ask other community members what their opinions are on an artist to see what a peer thinks. I find that peer review often offers up insights that I miss in the other areas.

I take all this and make a call. Using this method I’ve OKed all the archives you see, and denied a few as well.
Pure quality is not the only item in the equation. We examine multiple factors before deciding on whether to grant an archive or not. Just because one or more members might not consider an artist's work up to their standards does not mean that artist is not worthy. Art is subjective, as Myriads said. If an artist member is an upstanding member of the community, contributes their art at least every so often, has work of merit (A loose and open definition) and has some community support behind their nomination, an archive will likely be considered.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back