• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I Spent my Xmas Vacation - Part 1

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
This was going to be great. I’d finally gotten everything in my new house exactly the way I wanted it, the girlfriend was out of town at her parents for the week, the football season was coming to an end with many great playoff-implication games, and I had the whole Damn week off for Christmas. Big-Ass bag of weed and my comfortable but decrepit Archie Bunker chair….that’s all I need. I’d settled in to watch the first game on Sunday when the phone rang. Shit.

It was my friend Randy. Great. I loved Randy like a brother, but he could talk a mean streak, especially when something was bothering him. And guess what? Something was bothering him. Something tall, brunette, Italian and about 22. Maria. I’d warned him not to go after her. Randy was a good friend, but he always wanted the women he couldn’t have. Or shouldn’t as the case was with Maria. The only reason I even knew her and associated with her was because she was my girlfriend’s best friend’s little sister. Given the choice, I’d never have anything to do with her. Don’t get me wrong, Maria was a class-A piece of ass alright, but boy did she know it. She had that exotic Italian face and a body out of an olive-picker’s dream. But Man, was that girl a total bitch. She used men like crack-whores used penicillin. One after the other, and none too happy with her afterwards. But as I started talking to Randy, my attention trying to stay also on the game, I came to the conclusion that Maria had hit an all-time low, even for her.

She’d invited Randy to a party, knowing his lust for her. Randy’s a nice guy, but he ain’t no Richard Gere if you catch my drift. Plus he can be a tad obnoxious. But I always stuck up for him all through school, and as I said, we were like brothers. Anyway, this party turned out to be one of those juvenile “Pig Parties” where the guests are encouraged to bring the biggest dorks they could find, at least dorks in the mind of those kids. Let’s just say Randy won.

“I wanna get her….” Randy was fuming.
“Calm down, buddy,” I tried to reason with him, “Don’t go doing anything dumb. She’s just a stupid bitch! Forget about it!”
“No, Dave, I can’t,” he was almost in tears, I could hear it, “I want her to suffer, man. I want to get her….BAD.”

After realizing that Randy was not going to relent in his quest for justice, I started to listen to his plan. I have to say…it was a doozy.

“You want me to WHAT?!?!” I asked him incredulously.
“Come on, you can do it! I heard her talking to those other little bitches she hangs out with, she’s got a real thing for you…”
“Randy,” I tried to sate him, “For one thing, I can’t stand that bitch, for another…I’ve got socks older than her, man! Besides, I’ve got a girlfriend, and she knows that! I mean, come on! She’s her sister’s best friend!”
“Dude,” he replied over the sound of Matt Hasselback’s touchdown, “Has that ever stopped Maria before? Come on, this girl has a cash register in her coat pocket! Besides, she likes you, and you’re a challenge to her. It’ll be easy. Invite her over, get her all loosened up…then slap the handcuffs on her. I’ll be over to take care of the rest. You don’t have to get your hands dirty, I promise. Please, buddy??”

I sighed. Randy was nuts, but he WAS my best friend. And I really did despise that devious minx. Especially now. Alright, I thought as the last joint finally kicked in, what the fuck?

“Ok, Ok…I’ll give her a call. But nothing dangerous! I don’t want to be cleaning blood of my carpet before Stacy gets home.”
“Don’t worry about. I’ve got a fool-proof plan. Besides…this is ME!”

That’s what worried me.

During half-time, I gave Maria a ring. She virtually purred into the phone. I gave her some line of bull about wanting some company for the game and everyone else being busy. I tried to lay it on thick with the innuendos so she’d get the “hint”. Didn’t take much.
Maria showed up at my door in an outfit more designed for a night on a street corner than an afternoon football game. She had the Stevie Nicks big-hair thing going, a little too much lipstick and eyeshadow, a bustier top with lace fringe under a half-jacket and a pair of jeans that you’d need paint remover to get out of. I had to admit, though, the girl had one fantastic ass. Nice tits, too. Too bad she was the daughter of Satan.
She sat on the couch next to me and we struck up a conversation. I was hard pressed to keep my mind on what I was supposed to be doing, what with the game being tied 21-21 and the Seahawks having a minute twelve and the ball on their own 35. But Randy was depending on me, and with her here, it was too late to back out now. I did the old high-school stretch. You know the one. The “Oh-Man-am-I-Tired” thing. My arm found it’s way across Maria’s shoulder.

“Oh, you smoothie, you…” Maria purred. “Whatever would Stacy think?” Big fake-eyelash wink.
“Well,” I said, moving in for the kill, “Stacy’s not here now, is she?”
“No…she’s not. Two people could get in a lot of trouble left alone like this, you know…” she leaned in to me. Her painted lips parted.
Here we go. Play it cool.
I let her kiss me, and to my surprise, found my acting job had just gotten much easier. Maria may have been a slut, but the girl could kiss. Our lips meshed and tongues intertwined. Her lips were as soft and warm as any I had ever had the pleasure of tasting. The slow, soft kiss flowed into a heavier rhythm, and for a moment, I almost forgot what I was supposed to be doing. Well, anything for your friends, right?
I broke away, but not before placing a kiss on the tip of her nose. She giggled. She looked at me with half-closed eyes.
“I like your new house, Dave.”
“Thanks, I..ummm..put a lot of work into it. It took me awhile to get all the…”
“Where’s the bedroom?” she cut in.

Subtle. But at least I had her.

I took her hand and led her into my new bedroom. Sitting her on the edge of the bed, I turned on the charm. I took her head in my hands and kissed her again. Her hands inched up the back of my neck and into my hair. Ok, if I didn’t get this going, I really was going to be in trouble. I knew she was a little whore…but DAMN, she was a fine little whore!

I broke away and went over to my dresser. I pulled out a pair of handcuffs. I gave Maria my best evil grin, the one that always let Stacy know that she was in for a long night. I was taking a big chance here, but I figured that having had most of the men in the Zip-Code, she’d probably done things I couldn’t even spell.

“Just what do you have in mind there, old man?” she asked with a wink.
Old man? Jeeez…even in passion, this bitch didn’t give up, did she? I walked to the other side of the bed and came up behind her.
“Oh, nothing. Just showing a young puppy some new tricks….” The joke was lost on her, as I figured it would be. I took her wrists in my hands and pulled them behind her back. The cuffs trapped them with a double set of ratcheting clicks.
“Oooohhhh…” Maria purred.
Now the interesting part. A lot of people played with this sort of thing, but Randy wanted her completely helpless, so this was going to take a little finesse. I walked back over to the other dresser, Stacy’s, and pulled out a pair of pantyhose. I’d figure out how to explain their loss later.
“Would you like to be my….captive?” I looked her right in the eye and gave her a look that even the “old man” still got results with. “It will be….well worth it, I promise.”
“You don’t have to explain…I like this stuff! Go ahead, Dave….tie me up if you want.”

Bingo! I had to do a little explaining along the way when she asked why I kept her in her clothes, but Maria’s looks were in direct proportion to her lack of brains. And I told you how gorgeous she was…

I stood back and observed my handiwork. Stacy was kind of a fire-ball, and we’d done this all the time, so it didn’t take long. Maria’s chest was poking forward from the position of having her hands cuffed behind her back, her long, thin legs ended in ankles wrapped in pantyhose, with another pair binding the girl at her knees. To top it off, partially because I had no idea what Randy had in mind, and mostly because I simply like the look, I had gagged her. A pair of Stacy’s panties were in Maria’s mouth and one of her scarves was tied around her head, parting those sweet but vicious lips. If there wasn’t a plan in action, I might have been tempted to take advantage of the situation. I did however, get one god one in.
I leaned in and kissed the part of her breasts that were having a hard time staying inside the bustier. I licked up Maria’s lithe neck, and nibbled on her gagged lips. She was purring in a melody of pure sexuality.
I stepped away.

“Oh, Maria. Before we go any further, I have to make a quick call, ok?” I said
“Mnnph, mmnm.” she replied.
I went over to the bedside phone and dialed my somewhat twisted friend’s number.
“Hi. Randy? Yeah, I got her. Piece of cake. Come on over, she’s not going anywhere.”

Maria’s eyes went wide.
“MMMNNNPPPHHH!!!! WWWHHMMMNPPH VVVUUU VVVVUUUUGGGGG????”
“Now, now,” I patted her empty little head, “You should learn to be nicer to people. You really pissed my buddy off, you know. I have no idea what he’s got in mind, but I can assure you, you probably deserve it. Hah!,” I couldn’t resist, “Outsmarted by the Old Man, eh?”
“MMrrrrgghhhhhrrrrrr…” Maria growled.

Randy showed up as the second game of the day’s double-header started. I missed the ending of the last one, and was mildly fuming over the replays of the Seahawks amazing game-winning drive. I hooked a thumb toward the bedroom and said “In there. Keep it down! This is Raiders-Chiefs for the division and I don’t wanna miss it. Got it?”
“No sweat, buddy. You won’t hear a peep out of me. Maria on the other hand….but you gagged her right? Shouldn’t be a problem. By the way…here’s for your trouble.”
Randy tossed me a nickle-bag of some extremely sweet smelling pot. What a pal, I though as my anger slowly melted away. The bitch DID deserve whatever she had coming to her. Randy promised he wasn’t going to hurt her, and that she be too humiliated by the time he was done to ever say anything. And if Stacy found out, he swore that he’d let her know what happened and that it was all his idea.

Randy walked into my bedroom and I heard him say with his weird sense of humor…
“Heellloooo…Baaayyyyy…baay!!!”

A muffled string of what were probably curses were his answer.

The kickoff went to the Raiders and I settled in for the game, a mellow glow encompassing me. Even though I went through this weirdness (which I’d come to expect at least once a month from Randy), I still had hopes for a nice relaxing week.
But as I heard the unidentifiable sounds of what might have been a struggle, I was beginning to wonder…..

(To be Continued……)

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back