• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How would you celebrate a tickle holiday?

RosieCreek

TMF Poster
My boyfriend is coming tomorrow, and we're going to spend the next week or so together working on projects. We've both been very busy lately, and tickling has taken a back seat.
I'm thinking of devoting one full day to celebrating nothing but tickling, and am looking for ideas. I think it will be this Sunday, so I really hope to hear what anyone can come up with.
One thing we love to do is have breakfast in bed, but how could we best incorporate tickling into this scenario? Spread the jam in each others necks and armpits and lick it out? Dip the feet into the maple syrup and suck and lick them clean? Well anyway, you get the idea. What about after breakfast, and the rest of the day? What games could we play? What new positions should we try? Does anyone know an effective way to really immobilize someones head to get at that agonizingly ticklish neck, anyhow?

Thanks for any input!

Rosie

Where would I BEGIN!

Wow.....well....as far as breakfast goes, that's up to you!

Follow it with some flat out 30 minute tickle tortures! Since you've missed tickling for so long, get it out of your system and devote 30 straight minutes to tickling the crap out of your partner! No safewords allowed. 30 minutes, no less, no more. Each take a turn to let loose on each other.
Next, play a game of strip tickle. Tie and tickle your partner. The rule is that they can only laugh. No begging or talking. And every time they say a word, they have to remove a piece of clothing. Then reverse roles. Either way, you'll both end up naked!
Next! Make a BET! An endurance test. Make a serious.....SERIOUS bet like "He has to massage you any time you want for a year". Or...."YOu have to wear something he likes whenever he tells you to for a year". Something challenging like that. Then... tie him totally motionless and tickle him until he HAS to say a safeword or give up. But don't look at the stopwatch when you stop it. Then he turns the table on you and because you didn'tlook at the stop watch, you don't know what time you have to beat! So you'll never know if you're giving up too early or are taking more punishment than you need to! At the end, you compare the two stop watches and the loser has to sign a written document to obey the bet.
Take a break and let the nerves settle back down for optimum ticklishness....Over tickling will make them numb.
Next, take turns being tied and tickled where the tickler can only use one hand to tickle with! It's more a challenge for the tickler than the ticklee! do this once or twice at half hour time limits but no safewords for it.
Next! Foot tickling challenge! Tie your wrists to his ankles and his wrists to yours (might be a challenge just to do it (cuffs of good size would work tho.) Tickle each other's feet like crazy! Interactive tickling. no time limit on this one. If someone gets the upper hand, they can tickle as long as they want. The loser will have to cook dinner.
Next! more 30 minute tickles! The catch would be that you can't use your own hands to tickle. You have to use an object. Feathers, brushes, lectric toothbrush......anything but your fingers.
Finish up the day with "Tickler's treat". This means that the tickler gets to tickle the victim in any way for as long as they want, no exceptions, no pity, no regrets, and no mercy. Just a tickler's delight. Whether you want to tickle him till he wets himself or, whether he wants to tickle you to orgasm and beyond. Whether you tickle him to pass out, or he tickles you past petrified tears, it's all good. Then flip the script!
Have tremendous back breaking sex and then do it all again the next day!

The Strip Club

Hay man, Im single 27 and prety cute for a fat guy. I figuer if I'm going to have a Tickling Day then I'm going to spened it with some of the hottest women in the city of Toronto. It would rock to, getting into tickle fights in the VIP is something I've done before. Dancers are scrappers to begin with and it no fun tickling someone with no guts. As Gen Zod would say... "Is their nobody on this planet that can chalange me."..."Who is this Superman...Come, come and Kneel before Zod.". Ya gotta love that guy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back