• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I give up!

LaurlovePinky96

TMF Regular
Me getting a tickle session is obviously NOT going to ever happen! NOBODY is setting up a date or time! They only say, oh I'll tickle you for hours and blah blah blah! Then they say that they can't tickle me because they're too far away! They would rather chat than tickle me because they're all too nervous!

I do NOT drive so that's why it's not working out! I'm so frustrated! I'm in Royersford, PA and there is NOBODY around here to tickle me! I'm almost 21 years old and I've NEVER had a tickle session in my life!

Sorry to hear that :/ It's the story for most of us. Good luck in the future, anyway.

I'm 34 and have never had a tickle session.

I'd tickle you're too far away. Really... I'm in California.

I'm 24 and I've never had a tickle session.

There are many years you have left of living so uhh, don't give up.

I think that you will find that for a lot of us, being tickle deprived in the real world, is one reason we are in this forum. There is a lot do do and see here. So, spread your wings!

I'm sorry to hear that! :/ I'm 26, and I haven't had a tickle session yet either. There's hope for us, and for anyone who hasn't had one yet.

Hey, you guys are right. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'll totally spread my wings. Thanks so much!

I, like others who have responded, understand completely where you are coming from. I began experiencing tickling desires in my early teen years....desires which I knew were different from the typical mainstream "norm" and which I couldn't really explain why I had them....I just did, and eventually I knew that they wouldn't change...it was just going to be who I was. I had no Internet access at home in my early teen years (early-mid 90's)....it wasn't until college that I had a Internet access and found that sites actually existed which were catered to tickling fetishism....and those were mainly just pic sites back then...neither TMF nor Fetlife nor other similar "social media" type forums existed back then. I also went through some failed dating attempts due to incompatibility with my tickling fetish. Instant messaging services like AIM and Yahoo Chat eventually led me to hit-or-miss discovery others who were either directly into the fetish or open to the idea of it. Even then, nothing really happened in real life for me until I was 22, and that was far and few between type encounters. After years of searching and discouragement, I finally met someone else who was into tickle torture and who I was able to have long-term regular tickle torture sessions with when I was 25, and it was and still is truly wonderful.

It's an entirely different world for you now...one where sites dedicated to connecting tickle fetishists (like Tickle Theater) do exist, and where you can share your desires directly with. You also live close to Philly, which seems to be sort of a hub for tickling fetishism with NEST and all. Hang in there...you are young and cute and motivated. It will happen for you. Just remember that you can't change who you really are or what you are really into deep down. You just keep doing you, and you will fulfill your desires that exist now....and eventually others that you had no idea even existed within you, stemming off of what you desire right now. :)

I'm glad there are others in Pa who want tickle sessions! They are so much fun! Glad you are having them now too!

You are young! it took me years, because I was often afraid to share my thoughts and needs. Don't give up!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back