• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I saw one woman with BIGGER FEET THAN TANYA HERBERT

• Thread starter Deleted member 183392
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 183392

The other day something totally incredible and crazy happened to me. I needed to tell it because it was UNUSUAL. This could have been a great real tickle story caught on video, but in the end it couldn't be made. However, the story is real and is quite curious and fun.

To put you in situation, I was leaving my house and suddenly a woman of about 35 years old and 1,75cm de altura was walking down the street from my house when I inevitably looked her giant feet like a mammoth. I'm not exaggeratingl, her foot size between 48-50cm........ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE......... She passed too quickly and I was hypnotized and nothing mattered to me more than talking to that woman so that later I could tickle those fantasy feet.

I am a big lover of big feet and I follow the woman and one meters ago i try to offer shotting some foot worship and tickling videos. But she don´t like my proposal and she answered me the following.
"I don't make shit about fetish videos, or onlyfans or anything like that... You're wrong and you're not the first to make this indecent proposition to me."

Her body expression was very aggressive, I apologized and told her that she was fantastic and that I could really offer her €1000, but she g wanted to listen to me and speak me very furiously because she hate her feet too much and i am a perverse man for proposal....

I lost my greatest fantasy... this will be unrepeatable... I was a woman from another dimension... I was fantastic...

At least I tried, but she was a woman very angry with life, I hope she changes and is happy with a good tickle.

Danika's huge feet(27.6cm), looked like petite compared to the giant feet woman...
But if you love Danika you can see her debut into the tickle fetish in www.clips4sale.com/es/studio/137583/28806785/i-am-not-ticklish-on-my-feet

I wonder what size woman's foot is the biggest you have seen in centimeters? I would appreciate answers.

Attachments

• danika2.png
    danika2.png
    871 KB · Views: 126
I love women with big feet, too. :feets:
The biggest I ever saw was on a basketball court (see below), but I don't know her foot size. Her height was 218cm. Her name was Margo Dydek.

Attachments

• Dydek2.jpg
    Dydek2.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 110
  • Dydek3.jpg
    Dydek3.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 108
I love women with big feet, too. :feets:
The biggest I ever saw was on a basketball court (see below), but I don't know her foot size. Her height was 218cm. Her name was Margo Dydek.
Interesting, but this girl you showed me is very tall... The one I saw had feet like a mammoth and was only 1.75cm tall... I really asked myself... am I hallucinating? Is this a joke, a dream???:unsure::oops:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back