• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ideas for a story

mattallen92

TMF Poster
i was thinking about doin either a Mass Effect tickling story or Dragon Age one dont really have any good ideas for one tho put ur suggestions down for ideas

My suggestion: Do both and neither. Take both settings and combine them. File off the serial numbers, slap on a coat of paint, and change the character names around (or amalgamate some of the characters from the two settings.)

For a plot, rename and slightly alter a couple of your favorite characters from Dragon Age and Mass Effect (one from each), and have them be captured and tickled by the Harvest Machines (Reapers) of the Dark Builder (the Architect). Then decide what happens to them in the end.

My suggestion: Do both and neither. Take both settings and combine them. File off the serial numbers, slap on a coat of paint, and change the character names around (or amalgamate some of the characters from the two settings.)

For a plot, rename and slightly alter a couple of your favorite characters from Dragon Age and Mass Effect (one from each), and have them be captured and tickled by the Harvest Machines (Reapers) of the Dark Builder (the Architect). Then decide what happens to them in the end.

not really into m/f or m/m tickling if u have any ideas how f/m,f/f or multiplef/m,f/f story would work let me know

Last edited:
I was thinking in terms of the "Harvest Machines" being gender-free, with the "Dark Builder" being kept off-stage. But you can make them female machines if you want - one of the advantages of "filing off the serial numbers" is that you can make such changes.

I'd prefer you do f/m, myself, if you go that way. That's where our preferences overlap. Like you, I'm not really into m/m, but unlike you I'm not into f/f either - and I am into m/f.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back