• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ideas on how men can find other men into M/M tickling

kucheeku

TMF Master
Over the last 20 years, I've found an increased number of men "coming out" with their love of M/M tickling. I've documented it here many times. One constant theme I've found is that just about all of these guys have trouble finding other men into M/M tickling. Some have told me the number of men even remotely interested is extremely small, but my experience tells me otherwise. In the last 25 years of tying and tickling men, the overwhelming majority of those men identified as straight. I'm not posting here to argue whether they are all telling the truth, and I won't engage in that useless tug of war.

What I'm most interested in is getting these guys to find each other, and to have a way to subtly communicate their interests while in public. If, for instance, there was a way for M/M tickle men to have a presentable dress code that would signal to other men their interest, it could help guys find like-minded fellas in public gatherings like bars, parades, festivals, etc.

Two ways of doing this with clothes are to be bold or to be more subtle. I have t-shirts and a sweatshirt shown in my profile albums that mention tickling. Here in Chicago I can safely say that wearing them have mostly gone without incident. A few head turns, a few laughs, one or two scowls, and even praise from a few women (note to guys seeking out female lees/lers). Depending on where you live--as the commercials say: results may vary.

The other more practical way for most guys is to wear coded clothing is donning T-shirts, windbreakers, etc. with either a corporate logo emblazened with a foot or feet; or with the company name that has the word "foot" (as with "Foot Locker" or "Foot Joy").

As the weather gets warmer, I'll be wearing the coded clothing to see if there are any significant responses. I'll share them here with you. But what do you think? Do you believe that wearing the coded clothing could be a way that men into M/M tickling can find each other in public if this idea catches on?

I have successfully gotten my inbox blown up by dudes after posting that I'm looking for women alone

It’s a very interesting initiative. So is the idea to attract the attention of men who would be into m/m but aren’t in the online communities? Meaning that they wouldn’t be aware of this post?

It’s a very interesting initiative. So is the idea to attract the attention of men who would be into m/m but aren’t in the online communities? Meaning that they wouldn’t be aware of this post?
Getting the attention of men who are not "wired" online is a possibility. I would hope they've already begun searching sites for M/M tickling, but I'm always surprised at how many men haven't explored it or are aware of M/M tickling sites (or allies) existing.

I own a T-shirt with the words "Tickle Fight" and outstretched hands. I've worn that many times, including during festivals. Plus, I have a sweatshirt reading "If you mess with me, I will tickle you". Both, I believe, I've bought through Etsy.

For those enterprising enough, but still wanting to convey the message in an anonymous way, I found, also through Etsy, there are non-trademarked logos with feet that you can add your own organization, selling item, etc. So, for instance, how about having a logo with feet where you can add your own "product" like "Gentlemen's Foot Balm" or "Men's Foot Relief" with a registered trademark symbol as a corporate product parody? I think most people wouldn't give it much of a second thought, but at least it's out there, and before you wear it, you can come up with a good reason why you wear it. In any event, it can make fetishism more mainstreamed for adults and lessen the isolation of men into men's feet and/or tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back