• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm Still A Work In Progress

DebonairDavid

TMF Regular
For those of you who have seen me on here, some of you know I can sometimes say things without realizing the consequences of them. This doesn't excuse my behavior, as you've seen me apologize or admit I was wrong, but it's worth mentioning for why I'm like this:

I'm Autistic, which means I can sometimes be impulsive and say impolite things. Other times, I either don't know or struggle to follow what most people consider "the unwritten/unspoken rules". Lastly, sometimes my emotional immaturity can cause me to say or do things I later regret. Tbh, there's a steep learning curve to it, but it'd be helpful for you to learn more about Autism so you can have a better understanding of my behavior problems.

I came from a bad upbringing and subconsciously learned many bad behaviors from my parents, most-notably social etiquette

Because I've had a lot of things the hard way growing up, I try to have a very clear understanding of right and wrong, which sometimes causes me to have militant responses to things I perceive as wrong. One clear example of that is human rights abuse.

Because I've gotten shit on by many people growing up, I've developed a backbone and a straight-forward way of expressing myself, and as a result, what I say can sometimes be inadvertently harsh and offensive

As a rebel and a very intelligent person, I often will attack things I perceive as bullshit, and this can also be taken offensively by some people

Some of the things mentioned above aren't actually problems, but they need to be honed more effectively so they don't cause problems for me. Becoming a better person is obviously no easy task, as it's taken me years to do so, but because I'm now living on my own and in the process of seeing a therapist, those are huge steps forward for me. To show I'm making myself become a work in progress, here's a video I found about netiquette (or online etiquette): https://invidious.perennialte.ch/watch?v=Z79e5KDe-0s, and I don't mind watching it again every so often to catch where I'm still making mistakes.

I know I've called myself a gentleman, but have done things which ironically don't show it. This is because a gentleman is imperfect like everyone else. All I can do is simply try to be one. I'm sure as time goes on, there will be a night and day difference with who I was when I first started to who I'll be in the not too distant future.

The making of a gentleman is knowing when you are in the wrong and being man enough to apologise.

Don’t worry no one is perfect and we all say things we regret. I think the rise of the internet has made this more prominent with tweets dug up from years ago calling out bad behaviour. All you can do is try and kudos for sharing as it can’t have been easy for you.

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back