• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Increasing Ticklishness

LaughterLure

Hi All, I have a tickle torture session coming up with my dominatrix in a few weeks, and i'm wondering if there are any ways to make myself more ticklish? We are planning on using some oil but any suggestions that could make the torture more torturous will be greatly appreciated šŸ˜

A psychological approach might work as well. Try to think of what gets you tense. Blindfolds? The ler waving fingers over your body without actually touching it? Verbal teasing? The goal here would be to bring you into a state of "tickle panic" where your anticipation amplifies the tickling itself. If you have some ideas, you can share them with your dominatrix. And enjoy you session.

We have used blind folds in the last couple of sessions but i prefer being able to see her tickling me really turns me on.

Thanks, Might see if she will record a session and ill upload it here :2poke:

We have used blind folds in the last couple of sessions but i prefer being able to see her tickling me really turns me on.

Thanks, Might see if she will record a session and ill upload it here :2poke:
Would love to check out the recorded session! :)

Iā€™ve often wondered if subliminal messaging might affect someoneā€™s idea of how ticklish they are? A message saying something like ā€œ your feet are extremely ticklishā€ which subliminally flashes across a monitor screen might give a person the notion that they ARE more ticklish. Any thoughts?

Caffeine does it for me... I'm not a regular coffee drinker, so it heightens sensitivity and energy. Probably not everyone's solution, though.

It can depend on the person and the kind of response youā€™re wanting. I can say that after a foot peel, theyā€™re ridiculously sensitive. The rest is mostly psychological. I use a blindfold. And Iā€™m a raging smartass lol. It seems to increase it for me.

It can depend on the person and the kind of response youā€™re wanting. I can say that after a foot peel, theyā€™re ridiculously sensitive. The rest is mostly psychological. I use a blindfold. And Iā€™m a raging smartass lol. It seems to increase it for me.
Awesome ill give a foot peel a try :D

Two other tricks that seem to work on me are clothing-related.

Getting my ribs lightly scratched through a dress shirt is tickle hell. And feeling hands crawling under my shirt and going for my sides and pits is somehow even worse.

we use to get them totally pinned down and stretched out completely immobilized with their bag or a pillow under his pelvis to arch up his abdomen and hip bones , then got that whole entire area fully bared including the entirety of his lower tummy and hip bones and hip hollows completely exposed , plus bare feet obvs
and that level of exposure and immobility made them extra ticklish

Hi, maybe you should try this with your dominatrix: I regularly receive ten minutes of tickle torture from my wife. My wife and I enjoy it very much. I am very sensitive and feel extremely hot from the first few seconds. She is an extremely skilled tickler. Afterwards she rewards me with a wonderful orgasm. However, a few months ago my wife had a diabolical plan in mind. After a few minutes of tickling she made me cum. Immediately after the orgasm she started tickling me. It felt terrible. Being tickled while you're hot is wonderful. After an orgasm, however, the tickling of your exhausted body is terrible. The constant gentle scratching and squeezing of muscles and joints made me frantic and felt extremely unbearable. I tried in vain with all my might to wriggle free. My wife enjoyed it immensely. The torment lasted more than half an hour. However, all this does not prevent me from longing for a new tickle session soon. The idea that I will have to endure the most horrible tickle pain makes us even more excited. My wife only lets me come when I am gagged and she is able to tickle as hard and long as she wants. She uses the most devilish techniques, such as immobilizing my head while tickling my nostrils for several minutes at a timeā€¦.

Hi! I love this question!
As a general rule, my lees are barefoot during their session. My lees prefer receiving tickling on bare feet. I have a couple new lees that recently tried their first session wearing socks, and then agreed that with their socks off, the tickling feelings were lot worse. So Iā€™d recommend being barefoot if sheā€™s ticking your feet. Hope it works out!

Hi! I love this question!
As a general rule, my lees are barefoot during their session. My lees prefer receiving tickling on bare feet. I have a couple new lees that recently tried their first session wearing socks, and then agreed that with their socks off, the tickling feelings were lot worse. So Iā€™d recommend being barefoot if sheā€™s ticking your feet. Hope it works out!
im completely naked for my sessions :happyfloa

If I am straight out of a shower or my ler covers my most sensitive spots with massage oil, it makes everything way more intense.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back