• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Incubus Files 1 (/f)

Jaynin

4th Level Red Feather
Hopefully, I'll actually manage to make one of these for each of my characters and finally create the long-neglected 'character bio' things which I never seem to have the patience for.

---

I took a seat at the computer desk, took a sip of my coffee and stretched, then pondered the blinking cursor in the blank field, feeling that usual lethargy pulling at me whenever I tried to start something. Starting was the hardest part, for certain; sometimes it could take fifteen minutes or more to get myself going. The program Felin had made for me was nothing complex, just a simple database kind of thing, but what had me stuck was the very first field on the very first page: Name. Who would be my first entry?

Headmistress Arishna

Height: 5 feet, 10 inches
Bust: F-cup
Hair: Teal
Eyes: Garnet
Build: Curvy
Weaknesses: ....

I had to stop and ponder that for a moment, taking another sip of my coffee. What was Arishna's weakness? The legendary succubus who was the Headmistress of the Demon Academy had virtually limitless stamina, an easygoing but flexible personality that let her handle surprises with ease, and the ability to wrap virtually anyone, male or female, around her little finger. Her favorite, and most effective trick, was to convince whoever her target was at the time that she really didn't want them to do precisely what she wanted them to do. In this way she had, in a trembling voice and just that perfect blend of seduction and vulnerability in her eyes, convinced groups of students that she just simply couldn't control her urges if teased by all of them at once - and would walk away some time later humming and brimming with energy, leaving behind several young men clutching their exhausted bits and looking shell-shocked. Engaging in a one-on-one romp with the succubus sex queen was not recommended for the students; even professor-level male demons had to keep their wits about them at all times, lest they find themselves slipping under her spell and suddenly coming to in a position of secure bondage with a gang of females waiting to tickle the mighty and 'untouchable' professors to tears. Probably the only one who had never lost himself to Arishna's spellbinding beauty was the dark angel Pinon.

So, considering that, I wrote:

Weaknesses: Young, ticklish males

It seemed appropriate. Now, the only thing left to do was append a quick video of a sample session with the Headmistress to the file, and the data entry would be complete. One of the good things about the playful succubus was that, if I simply showed up to her office bold as brass and said I wanted to film her getting tickled until she screamed, she'd be halfway out of her clothing before we even reached the bed. She found such things as that amusing and was always willing to play along - Arishna had never been shy or reserved about her amazing tanned body with luscious curves and her eye-catchingly large breasts. Another favorite trick of hers was her clothing. She wore elbow-length and thigh-length purple leather boots and gloves trimmed with gold, and of course a scandalously small bikini bottom, but her breasts were something else. A tight-fitting garment that seemed more like a harness than anything else, it molded to the shape of her breasts perfectly and was in a color that appeared to be like lighter-colored flesh. All that seemingly covered her was a pair of small red dots placed over her nipples, and a large blue jewel nestled in her cleavage.

I took up the small video camera I was planning to use and saved the data in the database, chuckling to myself at the memory. The trick to Arishna's clothing was that the rest of her skin was obviously a light brown tan, and the "exposed" flesh of her breasts was actually quite a bit lighter than her actual skin tone. The effect upon those who had never seen it before was always amusing to watch. Speaking of clothing, I had to get dressed, even if just a little, so I pulled on a loose pair of pants and a T-shirt, looking much more like someone who had just ambled out of bed than a Professor of the Demon Academy. Once my shirt was on, my large, black feathered wings shimmered back into view, since I needed to look at least somewhat dignified - incubi, like succubi, are very good at controlling their outward appearance. I picked up the camera and made my way out of the comfortable, carpeted living room, out through my kitchen, and into the carpeted hallway, the decor suitable for ones with standing as faculty.

At one end of the hall was a common bath and showers, commonly called the "Honey Trap" by senior students and professors. It was so called because younger students often tried to sneak in there to peek at or have sex with one of their professors, as demons usually did, but often ended up getting much more than they'd bargained for because we knew to expect them to try. Even if you did get caught, though, you still got to have sex. Just that it was probably different from what you imagined. The other end of the hall, which was like a long, arched passage covered in red carpet and lined with the finely worked wooden doors of the faculty quarters, opened out onto the Demon Academy's main tower. I pondered it for a moment before proceeding onward:

The massive spire of the Academy stretched down and up as far as one could see - well, at least in the middle. The faculty quarters were high enough that we could see the intricate runed design that was inscribed on the ceiling, just above the Headmistress' quarters. Not that it was very close, mind you, as the top of the tower was probably a good hundred or so stories above me yet. The tower itself was an enormous stone structure with a winding staircase circling the inside, with a flat landing every quarter turn around the tower's inner circumference that led to a wing of some sort. Arched passageways led deeper into the tower itself, providing room for everything from dorms to laboratories to libraries to training halls and classrooms and bathing facilities, and everything else one might expect to see in a school. For a school it was; the pinnacle of higher education in the Makai, where demons of all shapes and sizes came to study and refine their skills. Think of it like a college for demons, if you will, except without those pesky human inhibitions and restrictions on things like sex. I had to grin; sleeping with the professor for grades was not only common, but encouraged. It was not, however, a sure thing. It wasn't just getting ahead - it was how you got ahead that mattered. Creativity was rewarded. And poor Professor Felin had something that a few lucky students referred to in whispers as her 'A spot', as in the grade one would receive.

The lower levels of the Academy tower were largely given over to physical fitness halls, magic training areas, libraries, classrooms and dormitories, as well as 'study rooms' which somehow, mysteriously, almost always managed to collect a large number of bondage devices. From where I was standing, it was too far to see the bottom of the tower; if I squinted, I could see the odd jog in the very center of the Academy where the staircase ceased to spiral but instead ended at a passageway that led to the Commons. Unlike the wing design of every other location, the Commons was one large area that spanned the entire floor it was located on, with student shops, 'study' groups, lounge areas and the like. The design of the staircase, ending at the east entrance to the Commons and beginning again at the west entrance, meant that if one were to walk, one would have to pass through the Commons to continue proceeding upward. Above the Commons were magic laboratories and technology rooms, then still further up were faculty areas, our quarters and meeting rooms and then storage areas for compounds and devices deemed unsafe for student use. And at the tower's highest point, the very last room, was Headmistress Arishna's office.

Now, I would hope that it becomes clear by this point that walking the entire massive length of the main staircase to get to where you wanted to go is hugely impractical. At each of the landings, where the passageways branched off into the various wings, a circle was inscribed and a runic design drawn in the face of the stone. These were the runic teleport circles, called runic circles for short, and these were the primary means of transportation within the Demon Academy. Once a new student was attuned to the circles, one merely had to step into the circle and envision the place one wished to be. It was not always easy to figure out how to get somewhere for the first time, but it was this kind of problem that we encouraged creative solutions for. You could take someone with you through a circle, so if you wanted to learn how to get to the female naga underclassmen's quarters, you could befriend one and try to convince her to take you back to her room for some fun. Having seen the structure of the wing, you'd be able to return. Those who buckled down and walked the entire length of the staircase - and there were a few that did - could go anywhere they wished, even if they had no business being there, like the Honey Trap. (The smart ones took pictures of places of interest, as there were a LOT of wings in the Academy.) Enterprising students could then offer to take interested parties to places they wanted to go but hadn't visited yet, in exchange for whatever.

It sounds chaotic and disorganized, I know. But the Demon Academy is less about classroom-style lectures (although we do have them) and more about figuring out your unique talents and how to apply them. Most professors are there to lead and guide those in whatever they've proven themselves good at. Instructor Pinon teaches those who show aptitude for physical matters - combat, mental stamina, physical endurance. He's also well-known for his legendarily crude language. I focus on teaching magic, primarily magic that affects perception, illusions, sensations, the sort of thing one might use on a target to be seduced. Things one would assume that an incubus would do, acting from the shadows with subtle weapons, as opposed to the Battlemage, Professor Senisha, who took an aggressive, almost childish delight in figuring out how to make bigger and grander explosions with her mastery of destructive spells. Then again, Senisha took delight in very many things - something that made her quite a lot of fun in bed and elsewhere.

But I digress.

I stepped into the runic circle with the image of the Headmistress' opulent office in my head. Though it was constructed as a wing, just like all the other areas in the Academy, golden scrollwork framed the archway, and the floor was carpeted with a deep, soft red carpet that was a trifle difficult to walk on if one's feet were sensitive. There was but a single door, dark and polished wood, at the far end of the hall, and while many a student found themselves hesitating when they stood before these doors, for me that day had been long ago. The memory of my first encounter with Arishna made me smile - and putting my hand on the door handle merely sent a tingling rush of arousal through my body, instead of putting me on my back panting from an explosive orgasm like it had once done. I opened the door and looked around inside of her office.

Directly across from the door, although it was a considerable distance away, was the Headmistress' desk. One might think that, given her carefree personality, the top of the desk would be haphazardly strewn about with any number of things, but it was clear. The reason for this was, according to Arishna, that having sex on top of a desk full of papers and baubles was not exactly very interesting. I knew that she also liked to sit on top of her desk rather than behind it; from the doorway to the front of the desk, there was a strip of a more utilitarian kind of dark blue carpet, with the thick red carpet to either side of it. To the left, the walls were lined with shelves containing books, trinkets, items of personal value to Arishna, and in the middle was a grand stone fireplace with comfortable chairs and a table arranged nearby, where she could receive visitors, although the whole thing (including the fireplace) was more or less a sham, there to be looked at and not really used. Directly to the left from the entrance was a door leading to Arishna's personal bathroom. The left side, for the most part, was for work and decoration.

The right side was where Arishna lived. Mind you, her room is enormous, so the fact that her desk, her work space, and her actual living quarters were all in the same room shouldn't fool one into thinking it's small. On the right side, one got a much better idea of the Headmistress' personality; a big, comfortable chair in front of a large television, complete with movies and games (Arishna loved things from the human world) and I think she had somehow talked Professor Felin into figuring out a way to allow her to actually watch TV. A table with chairs for dining of course, the door leading to her closet where her vast array of costumes were stored, and an enormous soft circular bed. It was on this bed that the Headmistress could be found at this very moment, naked and hogtied, howling hysterically, as a small cluster of students, three male and one female, worked her over.

I had my camera out and recording the instant I noticed her, but the way I walked over to them was calm, unhurried. A female satyr and a male satyr worked together with stiff hairbrushes to scrape and stroke their way across Arishna's soles, and I noticed her ankles securely tied and big toes tied together, earning a nod of approval. Two dark elf twins focused on her sides, making sure that they had a good time with her big breasts, squished against the bed as they were. No one seemed particularly put out by the fact that Arishna was howling with laughter, shaking her head this way and that, a blur of teal hair and the yellow horns that sprouted from her temples. That meant these students clearly had had prior experience with the Headmistress; Arishna's stamina was legendary, she could go on being tickled or having sex or both for hours upon hours with no breaks at all. I wished briefly I'd thought to record the marathon, hours-long tickling session some students had put her through last year, an attempt to establish just how much tickling she could actually take.

The truth was, Arishna could probably have broken out of that bondage with ease. She didn't let that fact become widely known, as it would spoil her enjoyment of the situation if her would-be tormentors realized the only reason she writhed with ticklish laughter was because she let them do it. The mischief-making dark elf twins Etrias and Airen had probably devised this plan originally, and gotten Pryx involved because the horny male satyr was pretty much always up for a prank. The female satyr Ciela had a tickling fetish streak about a mile wide and loved to put her hands on just about anyone, male or female, who would laugh for her. She was the most expert tickler out of the group by far, stroking the bristled brush in measured, precise strokes so that its bristles would affect the maximum amount of Arishna's nicely arched, tanned sole. Pryx was just sort of using the brush in a random side-to-side scrubbing motion, working from the bottom of her foot to the top and back again. The beauty of it was that both approaches worked; Arishna's skin was much stronger than one might expect while at the same time being fantastically sensitive, and Pryx's approach was not too harsh nor was Ciela's too soft.

As I moved the camera's focus from her feet to her sides, where the finely toned, dark-skinned and silver-haired dark elf twins knelt to either side of Arishna's body, I made a mental note to also create entries for these four students at some point. It would be amusing to see some eager females going at Pryx's insanely ticklish balls at some point in the future - the tough, jockish satyr could literally be made to cry from laughter if that sensitive spot was exploited. The twins were different in temperament although alike in appearance, but one couldn't determine that from the way they tickled her ribcage and the sides of her breasts in almost perfect unison. It was a shame I couldn't get a good shot of her amazing breasts from here, but that would have required they flip her over, which kind of defeated the point of a hogtie. It had never been my favorite position, but I wasn't the one who had set this up.

The students paid me no mind. If I had intended to break up their little prank, they would have known it by now, and so Airen simply gave the camera a thumbs up before returning his fingers to the underside of Arishna's breast, tickling the spot beneath it that made her jump and squeal. Such was life at the Academy; everyone, from the newest student to the Headmistress herself, had to be on their guard or risk ending up the victim of such a prank as this. Perhaps what we learned was not so much how to avoid them as it was to tolerate them. New students were routinely tickled for all matter of things - to run errands, to establish dominance over them, even into sex if the tickler liked their victim enough. Yet a professor was far less likely to be tickled into favors purely on that basis alone, unless you were Professor Felin with her A-spot. It occurred to me that Felin was probably also a good candidate for the next entry, including a very in-depth exploration of the A-spot.

It did make me think, though, as I panned the camera up and down to catch Arishna's giggling glory at a few more angles. The Headmistress wasn't the most ticklish in the Academy by far, just the most durable. And probably the most kinky; I imagined that all of these students would get to experience the Headmistress in bed after they were done. Maybe that was the goal. I knew that her exhausted and worn-out appearance was just an act, and likely the students all did as well. I kept shooting the video, not intending to make it overly long, just a nice sample of what the Headmistress was like when she got tickled. She laughed quite nicely for the audio, a laugh that was rich and full and never seemed to tip over the edge into screaming. Not like Jelex, who had the most shrieking laugh ever. My thoughts were starting to wander, however. I'd really hoped that I would be able to tickle Arishna myself instead of just watching...

...And it occurred to me that I could. Checking to see that the battery's charge was at a decent level, which it was, I placed the camera on a nearby dresser so that it could see all of the action, climbed up onto the bed next to Airen, and grinned. "Move over a bit... I think I'll join in for a little while."

Very entertaining read, Jaynin. I loved it. It's nice to get a more detailed look at your Academy and its denizens. Knowing more about Arishna puts all the stories with her into better focus. I'd enjoy seeing an entry on the enthusiastic Ciela and her own vulnerabilities, but Felin's A-spot sounds too tempting to resist. I look forward to your next entry, whenever you find the patience for it.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back