• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Incubus Files 3 - f/f, f/m

Jaynin

4th Level Red Feather
"Dammit, I know that I 'lack discipline' or whatever. I've been told a quabillion times that I lack discipline. You can tickle me until I totally piss my shorts but it's still not going to somehow give me 'discipline'." Jelex craned her neck away from Senisha, which was somewhat comical because it was the only part of her body that moved at the moment, and happened to get a glimpse of the computer screen. Almost immediately her expression changed from defiance to consternation. "Hey, hey, Jienan, come on. I'm a C-cup. B is too small." I looked over at Jelex, who was wearing just a white sleeveless undershirt and a pair of well-worn boxer shorts, in contrast to Senisha's much more elegant sparkling red-and-gold one piece outfit that fit her snugly from throat to hips. It looked like a cross between a one-piece swimsuit and an evening gown, predominantly red with some glittering gold designs drawn in on it. Her knee-high boots were a solid red, matching the top, and she had shed the mantle she used for dramatic effect, tossing the cape over the back of a chair.

Senisha was a Dark Elf, contrasting with Jelex who was technically a wood elf, but who had left that particular home so long ago that it was a nominal designation at best. It also probably explained why she didn't have the reflexive distaste for the Dark Elves that most of the others did. The taller, bustier, silver-haired elf looked over at me, then giggled and slid behind Jelex, posed with her arms above her head in something reminiscient of a dancing pose, but aside from her head (which was constantly twisting and turning and craning) her body was completely motionless, and Senisha's hands could be seen cupping Jelex's breasts, weighing them carefully. "Well?" I prompted, and the Battlemage adopted a thoughtful expression, humming now and again with her lips around Jelex's ear tip. When she finally let go to reply, Jelex's face was a little flushed:

"We'll be generous and say she's a C-cup." I nodded, and made the change in the appropriate field:

Jelex

Height: 5 feet, 6 inches
Bust: C-cup
Hair: Blonde, shoulder-length
Build: Athletic
Eyes: Green
Species: Wood Elf
Weaknesses: Sides, navel, tease and denial

"I'm also kinda closer to five foot seven," Jelex insisted. The fact that she insisted on anything was again rather silly, juxtaposed with the fact that thanks to Senisha's binding magic, Jelex's limbs could be moved against her will, making her pose one with her arms behind her head and her back arched, thrusting out both her chest and the aforementioned weak stomach. The new pose had the effect of stopping Jelex's minor nitpicking of her details and refocused her attention on the notoriously horny mage who had her very tightly bound up at the moment. "Hey, hey, wait just a sec, now. You really don't need to - don't lift up my shirt. Oh God, please. Don't tickle my navel I'll eat you out or do whatever you HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEEEEEK!!!"

"She's so naughty," the sultry Senisha remarked to me. "It took her all of about two seconds to break down and try to get me in bed with her. Her fingernails traced gently, spidering upon the surface of Jelex's stomach and skating around the outside of her navel, but not yet actually sliding within. That would have probably ruined the fun for her, and since I wasn't doing the tickling in this case, I just sat back and let Senisha do as she wished. We were in Senisha's apartment, which was carpeted with a rich, thick red carpet, the construction more similar to Arishna's in that it was one big room with all of her stuff put wherever she liked it as opposed to multiple smaller rooms like mine. Jelex was in the very middle where she did her elaborately awkward dance with Senisha, or at the moment, squealed and howled and said whatever she thought might get her out of this predicament as Senisha's fingertips enjoyed Jelex's flat, toned stomach.

"Have you actually slept with her?" I asked, playing along with Senisha's notion to sort of ignore Jelex and talk as if she were not screeching with laughter. That was a little difficult, as Jelex's laughter was not, sad to say, the kind that was pleasant to listen to. Jelex screeched and screamed and howled and repeated the whole chorus until she coughed and ran out of steam, then started the whole process over again. If, however, one liked a vigorous reaction to their tickling, then Jelex was the place to go. Even so much as the tiniest of spider-walks on her sensitive sides would get a whoop and a giggle far out of proportion to the actual tickling, and if one tied Jelex up - as opposed to magically sealing off her ability to move - one was guaranteed to see a display of futile strength and flexibility as the wood elf desperately tried to wiggle her way free. One did have to be careful, though. Subpar ropes or half-assed restraints wouldn't hold the wily elf, and Jelex did have a huge taste for revenge.

"Oh, yes," Senisha said casually, sliding Jelex's shorts down a little so she could tickle along the flexible girl's hipbones, bringing forth a fresh burst of laughter and rapid shaking of the head that caused Jelex's blonde hair to come down over her face. A brief pause in the tickling as Senisha knelt before Jelex was punctuated by Jelex sneezing and trying to blow her hair out of her face, in which she was only partially successful. "I have to admit, at first it was a little odd, having a little wood elf come up to me bold as brass and say she liked my tits and wanted a better look at them --"

"I didn't say anything like that on the FIRST time," Jelex objected, and Senisha giggled. Then she silenced Jelex's protests by digging a single fingernail into that sensitive navel, and Jelex lost it. "NYEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH STOP STOP STHAHEHEHEHEH DAHAHEHEHEH STOP THATAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNNAAHAHAHAH NO NO NOOOOO YOU yahaehehehaheheh you know I hahahehehehh AHAHHE HATE IT THERE!"

"She lies," Senisha said fiendishly. "But yes. Jelex's first encounter actually involved me sending her to the Honey Trap. Since then we've had quite the friendship - in fact, if she were a little taller, if her boobs were bigger, if her skin was like mine, I'd take her to be a true-blooded Dark Elf." Jelex's obvious desire to reply to the height and bust comments, and Senisha's obvious delight in preventing her from doing so, were palpable even to me. "Even so, if I just colored her skin with some magic, she'd pass for one in a heartbeat. Most of the Dark Elves that don't leave the kingdom think that the wood elves are insufferably priggish and prude. But our Jelex here would be so at home in our palace that no one would possibly believe she's an abovegrounder." Senisha spidered her fingertips quickly on both of Jelex's sides and over her stomach, and grinned at the acute response that granted her. "In fact, the only thing she'd have to work on is her love of cock. Dark Elf society is run by the females, and although she could grab any boy she pleased and tickle or fuck him to death, one isn't supposed to be too open about that."

"Mmm," I said thoughtfully, nodding. The males I did know, like Etrias and Airen, still did display some tendencies of unquestioning obedience to women, although both of them were clever and quick-witted and mischievous. From what I had gathered, if a male was good at withstanding the inevitable tickle punishments that were dished out for infractions, then he should feel free to go ahead and be a rogue, teasing and flirting with the ladies. They would then enjoy both playing with him in private, then calling him out for impertinence in public, and enjoy the sight of him suffering under ticklish torment. Most females knew the habitual offenders, and they were popular for their willingness to get themselves in trouble over and over again. If, however, one was not so good at dealing with the tickle punishment, then the ladies would do their best to get the boy in question into trouble, tickle him silly, and then the infirmary nurses would have their way with him while he 'recovered'. At least as far as the palace went; I didn't know the true intricacies of Dark Elf society, nor the goings-on that didn't take place in the legendarily debauched palace.

But enough of that. With her legs folded up under her, Senisha came up to Jelex's midsection, and with her long white hair masking her expression from the side, I couldn't see what she was about to do. But Jelex could, and she shook her head frantically. "No. NO. NOOOOO don't you dare, I so will get you baaa-hahaha-hahaHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!" Senisha had moved her face forward until it touched upon Jelex's stomach, and at first I thought she was kissing it, but... no, just kissing wouldn't have sent Jelex into this tickle frenzy. Intrigued, I watched as whatever Senisha did drove Jelex mad, bringing forth yet more shrieking laughter and frantic attempts to move her paralyzed body. Her face was hidden, as she rested her hands on Jelex's hips to steady herself, and whatever she did - ohhh, duh. I could have slapped myself on the forehead. It was pretty obvious, having thought about it, that she'd stuck her tongue into Jelex's navel and was now busy wiggling it all about. Poor Jelex, she was going absolutely nuts.

"Mmmm," Senisha said a minute later, drawing back and licking her lips, then grinning up at the panting, flushed face of the immobile elf. And then she suddenly became mobile again as Senisha abruptly removed the spell holding her in place, and Jelex's jelly limbs didn't support her, and with a squeal, she collapsed to the ground, and stayed there. For about half a second, and then her limitless energy returned to her and she uncoiled from her limp-limbed posture and sprang at Senisha, knocking the giggling Dark Elf onto her back, whereupon a tickle fight commenced and clothes did not last very long. Jelex, I knew, was a good victim but always very quick to take revenge, since it took a lot of effort to tickle her to exhaustion. Seeing now the topless (but still, somehow, with her shorts on) and trim body of Jelex squirm against the curvy, sensual one of Senisha (whose elaborate costume had been undone to her waist, as if she were a half-peeled banana) brought a smile to my face, and I sipped at my drink while leaning back in my chair, content.

It didn't take long for them both to get naked, and at some point when they both stopped for a rest, Senisha's gaze fell on me, and she grinned. "Fortunately for you," she purred softly, "here at the Academy there need be no such reservations about propositioning men."

---

"This feels a little strange," Jelex said, although in this case she wasn't referring to the one-piece Dark Elf battle garment that Senisha had procured for her to wear - it was rather a flimsy thing and hugged her body tightly, but with its lack of sleeves and tight fit, coupled with the knee-high boots, it seemed like it would allow quite a lot of freedom of movement. No, this outfit was something she could get used to. What was unusual for her was that her skin was entirely steel gray, and her hair lightened so it was much closer to platinum blonde than the full yellowish blonde she normally sported. In other words, Jelex looked like she was a Dark Elf. "Are you sure this is going to work? I really don't know any of your customs or whatnot. I mean, won't I just give the whole thing away by doing something wrong and not even knowing it?" she asked, looking over to the much taller Senisha. The taller, bustier, leggier and all-around curvier Battlemage grinned, shaking her head so that her long mane of loose silver hair rippled gently. Her outfit was very similar to Jelex's, but sparkled red-and-gold and included gloves and a long staff, as well as epaulettes and a cloak to hang from them.

"Nah," she replied, dismissing the concern with a wave of her hand. "You don't act what we consider very wood elf-y, so I doubt anyone is going to think you look suspicious. And I doubt you'd raise a fuss if some guard or maid decided you looked cute and went for a handful of your ass." Senisha grinned. "Queen Talabdera's palace is basically a huge nest of lusty females and the males we keep around to sate our urges. That latter is actually what we're here for." Being reminded of that made Jelex's face light up in a wide grin, and Senisha laughed. "See, that's the kind of reaction people expect. You'll do just fine." Jelex nodded eagerly, full of confidence again; the mercurial girl could go from doubtful to eager in seconds flat, and rarely did she linger on moping for too long.

Senisha, being a powerful mage, still had personal quarters within the Queen's palace, and she had taken Jelex directly there via teleportation magic, and then spent the next hour or so fixing her up with appropriately sized clothing, the special magic dye that had made Jelex look like a dark elf, and a little time explaining the plan. All of the male serving boys were required to get a special massage once every few weeks or so, during which time they were usually rubbed down with special oils which kept their skin soft, as well as inspected to make sure they were in good health. Senisha had pulled a few strings and talked a little fast, and now she and Jelex were going to perform the massage duty - which, as Senisha had explained, usually involved molesting the boys that came through. Even if Jelex stripped naked and straddled one of them while Senisha ran her slick fingers beneath his underarms over and over, he was expected to be submissive to them (and persuading one to speak frankly usually resulted in the admission that this massage business was a good deal.)

Senisha opened the door for Jelex, who strode out into the stonework corridors of the palace, lit by torches carefully placed in wall sconces and whose light flickered off of the polished obsidian tiles. The ceiling was nice and high, and Jelex felt rather comfortable here, rather than confined - it was a bit strange to be in a place where the corridors ran in all straight lines after the circular nature of the Academy, but that appealed to her sense of adventure. Senisha followed her out and locked the door behind them, then led the way, going down corridors that looked mostly the same to Jelex, who just laced her fingers together behind her head and looked around, trying not to obviously rubberneck but being too curious to not catch glimpses of everything. Eventually, though, they came before a door that had two guards standing beside it. The door was open, but Senisha halted, and one of the guards came forward, an impressively strong Dark Elf female. "Hey, it's the Bonermage." Her companion snickered and Senisha giggled, kissing the seemingly impertinent female on the cheek. "You're standing in for the masseuse today?" Senisha nodded, and both guards grinned widely. "Give 'em hell. You might want to make sure you at least give Loran a handjob; the poor boy's probably got blue balls since someone locked a cock-ring on him a week ago."

Senisha laughed along with them, and the guards waved them through. "What was that about?" Jelex asked, since the corridor beyond looked similar to the one they'd just left, albeit with more of the busty maids in evidence, as well as the serving boys.

"We just entered the inner palace," she replied. "It's little more than a semantic difference as far as the building goes, but this is where things actually happen. The outer palace is actually open to the public and it's there mostly to have a place for the ministers and scribes who the general public has to contact. Their rooms and storehouses and offices are back there. Here is where the royal family lives, as well as all of the nobles and court advisors and what have you. You can't get back in here without clearance, although the clearance is for sale." Senisha grinned. "There was an incident a few years back because one of the under-ministers was just so ticklish that she granted far too many permits even by the standards of this palace."

"What did they do to her?" Jelex asked, as they turned to the left, and Senisha unlocked a wooden door that led into a room that looked an awful lot like a salon; bottles and jars lined the shelves, the light in here was a little brighter thanks to the numerous candles, and when Senisha touched an inert black orb it lit up, making the room brighter still. In the very middle was a raised table covered in towels, and a doorway at the very back of the room led to what looked like a large bath. Senisha took off her gloves and cape and set the staff in a corner before answering:

"They promoted her so that she wouldn't have to deal with the general public." Senisha winked, then took a few of the bottles down from their various places on the shelf, checking on a few of them, putting some back and taking others down in their place, until she had about four of them lined up on the table that was next to the raised platform upon which the male in question would be laying. "Anyway, let's see... I've arranged the oils from top to bottom." She tapped the leftmost bottle. "This one is for underarms, chests, ribs... anything on the torso, basically." Jelex nodded. "This next one is for giving handjobs." The straightforward way in which she said it made Jelex giggle, and Senisha dabbed a little bit of it on her fingertip and held it towards Jelex. "It can be ingested without any problem, so no worries if you decide you want to follow it up with a blowjob. Take a taste."

Jelex sucked on the offered finger for a few moments, using her tongue to clean the oil off the tip of Senisha's finger. "Kinda spicy, but tastes pretty good."

Senisha winked. "This one is for the legs, all the way from the hips down to the ankles. And the last one is for the feet. Don't worry too much about mixing them on your hands; no one will really mind if the boys end up so sensitive a light breeze makes them jump. The separation is more about making sure you use them evenly." Jelex nodded again, and Senisha concluded with a smile. "Anyhow, don't be nervous. One of our diplomats, named Dyellza, is hardly taller than a child and kind of looks like one, but even she is absolutely superior to even the biggest, strongest male. Keep that in mind. Most of these boys are godawful ticklish, and terribly horny, and misbehave on purpose to get tickled." Jelex took a deep breath:

"I'm ready." As if saying that had triggered the door to open, it did so, admitting the first Dark Elf male who wore not much more than a loincloth, had a nice and lean shape, and an easy smile on his face, inclining his head to Senisha and Jelex without a word. Impulsively, Jelex gave the loose knotting of his scrap of clothing a tug, and whisked it off, leaving him fully naked; it didn't even faze him, and at Senisha's instruction he laid upon the table, face-down, and Jelex applied some oil to her hands before passing the bottle to Senisha, and started to rub the oils into the boy's body, starting from the shoulders and working slowly down. Senisha had chosen the other bottle, and worked her way up from the feet.

Almost immediately, as Jelex's fingers came somewhere in the general vicinity of his underarms, there was an audible, soft gasp, and a definite tensing of his muscles. Jelex, astonished, momentarily stopped her massage before gently sliding her fingertips into those hollows and getting a loud, barely-contained gasp in response. Her disbelieving expression quickly turned to one of wonder. No way. There was no way a boy could be THIS ticklish. "Oh, I remember now," Senisha said with a grin as her fingers started to dig into the fleshy, soft expanse of the male's soles, prompting a muffled burst of laughter and even more tensing as he tried to remain still. "You're the one Lady Illorien keeps around in her quarters. She has that perverted little taste for cheeky males, as I recall. She likes to let you lounge around being insolent and running your hands along her body until she can't take it anymore and tickles you half to death, then mounts you and rides you the rest of the way." Jelex had to fight to keep from breaking out in a giggle fit, but the squirming boy just nodded.

As they worked their way along the back, Jelex massaged his ass cheeks for a bit, mulling the fact that she could see his balls from here, and on impulse sent a finger in that direction, tracing down the crack of his ass, to wiggle on his testicles - and jerked back in surprise when he convulsed with a mighty laugh, bringing his head up off the pillow where it had been relaxing and trying to somehow reach back and cover himself with his hands, speaking for the first time: "NYEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE!!! Don't tickle there!"

"Oh, you insolent little thing," Senisha said, in a voice that was far more sultry than it was suggestive of actual anger. "Turn over. It's time for the front." As Jelex had been hoping, the boy was hard as a stone, and with the abrupt addition of Senisha's magical restraints binding his wrists and ankles in place, she wasted no time in sliding the crotch of her one-piece outfit to the side and straddling his waist. For his part, he didn't seem to mind being restrained nor ridden too much. That was, until he realized Senisha's plan, and felt her fingernails suddenly creep over his trapped balls, held rather perfectly in place beneath Jelex's ass as she started to slide up and down atop him. The sudden shriek of laughter and the loss of his comfortable poise brought a grin to both the Dark and faux-Dark Elves, and Jelex added to the mayhem by sliding her oiled fingertips up into his armpits again, causing the pretty boy to suddenly look panicked and begin struggling, something that made his hammering into Jelex even more pleasurable.

"I just knew you'd have tickle spots," Senisha teased, as the boy grew ever more frantic from the fact that his testicles were immobilized from this unique style of restraint. "Illorien doesn't like it if her boys aren't frantically ticklish, so that just when you think you're going to get that high-class pussy, she touches your tickle spots and you just die laughing. I can even see why she'd like you; she can be jerking you off in one moment and tormenting your nuts the next. Mmm." The mage's teases weren't just meant for the hysterical Dark Elf male, however; Jelex was feeling the heat generated by those sultry whispers herself, and divided her attention between thrusting frantically and tickling mercilessly, loving the look of laughter on that handsome face which had been so confident just a few minutes before. It felt like paradise, being atop this ticklish boy, oiled, sensitive, tickle tortured just for the sake of her pleasure... and the notion that she was abusing her power to please herself just made it even better.

It didn't take long for Jelex and the male to reach their respective climaxes, and as Senisha smirked above the two of them, Jelex lay panting atop his chest, head spinning, until Senisha gave her a slap on the ass. "Up and at 'em. This one's done." Jelex rolled off of him, barely able to keep her legs under her, and the Dark Elf male did likewise, although he seemed much steadier, giving Jelex a grin as he retrieved his loincloth, tied it back around himself, and thanked Senisha before heading out the door. "Have fun?" she asked the panting Jelex, who nodded.

"That was amazing," she said, feeling herself start to steady, and fixing her clothing so that she wasn't just hanging out all over the place. Senisha smirked and opened the door, and another tall male came in, this one with a broader, firmer chest but a meeker expression; the way he shivered and nearly jumped out of his skin when Senisha ran her fingertips over his stomach made Jelex's eyes go wide.

"Don't just stand there," Senisha teased. "We still have forty or so left to do."

Jelex's eyes went even wider, and the elf gulped, a furious tingling heat springing up between her legs. "Forty more... like him?"

Senisha just grinned.

Oh, I missed this one while I was away. Nice one, very sexy!

You might want to make sure you at least give Loran a handjob; the poor boy's probably got blue balls since someone locked a cock-ring on him a week ago.

Wish we'd heard more about this one! I looove tickling + orgasm denial.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back