• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interactive Tickling Story

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
(Hello again. With all the advances in the Internet, I thought an interactive story was long overdue. Millions of dollars went into this technology, so I hope you enjoy it. Just decide where you’d like to go with it!)

She awoke with a (start, jump, squeal, squirrel) to the sound of glass breaking. Alone in her (house, trailer, Hobbit-Hole), she had always feared an intruder. The stories she heard on the news always gave her bad (dreams, visions, gas) and she dreaded facing a stranger in the dark.

Slipping quietly out of bed, she put on her (robe, bikini, leather catsuit) and took up the (baseball bat, tire iron, giant salami) she kept by her bedside. Without a sound, she inched her bedroom door open and peeked down (the hallway, the staircase, her panties). Nothing. Had she dreamed the sound?

Wait! There it was again…the sound of (shuffling feet, murmured whispers, reggae music) coming from the living room. Closer and closer she (crept, crawled, came to pissing her pants) as the sounds grew louder. Someone was definitely here!

Turning the corner to the living room, she saw no one. As she peered into the empty room, she had time to (scream, squeal, shampoo) as she heard a sound behind her. A gloved hand covered her mouth. A gloved hand holding a rag. A rag with the distinct odor of (chloroform, pentathol, lemony freshness).

After how long she didn’t know, she felt herself slowly waking up. The first thing she realized was that she couldn’t (move, get up, comprehend quantum physics). Her wrists were tied together with (rope, tape, jumper cables), her arms pulled tightly over her head and fastened to her own headboard. Each of her feet was tied to one of the bedposts at the foot of the bed. She was gagged with (tape, a ball-gag, a ham sandwich) and couldn’t scream.

Testing her bonds, she found them quite strong. She looked around and saw no one. Then, she heard a voice say Hello as a figure entered her bedroom.

“Hello” he said “My name is (irrelevant, Joe, Bond…James Bond). The reason I am here is simple. I am not a thief or a rapist. I have something I like to do, and you are my latest victim.”

The man wore a ski-mask and was dressed in (black, gray, blue taffeta) from head to toe. Could this be the guy she heard about on the news the other day? The guy who’s been breaking into women’s bedrooms and tickling them? She moaned under her gag.

“So,” he continued, “I see you’ve (heard of me, done your homework, got a little dandruff). You will not be harmed, well, not physically anyway.”

The man removed her gag.

“Please,” she gasped “please (let me go, don’t tickle me, Dial 10-10-220 on all long-distance calls). I swear (I’ll never tell anyone, I’ll let you fuck me, I’m gonna git you, Sucka)!!”

“Oh, no my (pet, dear, pork chop). I don’t need anything from you. You don’t know who I am, and you won’t have any evidence.”

With that, the masked man trailed his fingers down her arms. When he reached the stretched skin of her armpits, we wriggled his fingertips over the deep hollows of the bound woman. He was also verbally taunting her saying (“Tickle Tickle Tickle!!”, “Kitchie Kitchie Koo!!”, “I’m a little teapot!!”)

He gazed at her body, bound before him. She was one of the better women he’d tied-up lately. She was (5 foot 9 with long blonde hair, 5 foot 7 with auburn locks, 3 feet tall with big ears and a flat head). Her eyes were like (limpid pools, doe’s eyes, totally bloodshot, dude!). Her tits were (magnificent, perfect, missing) but he cared little. Not much of a breast man, he was more of a belly-guy. And what a body this woman had. Her curves were (in all the right places, soft and youthful, slightly pulling to the left), her navel (deep, oval, hexagonal) and her hips (wide, sleek, great fur makin’ young’uns).

“Pl-please!!!” she screamed, “Stop…(Gasp)….STOP (TICKLINGMEEEEEE!!!, TORTURING MEEEEEEE!!!!! IN THE NAME OF LOOOOOVVVEEE!!!!)

“Oh, no,” said (the sadistic freak, the twisted deviant, Dave2112), “we’ve only just begun. I’m gonna (tickle you all night, tickle you ‘til you pee, make you listen to Rap)!”

He ran his tickling hands lower, over the tied woman’s heaving ribcage.

“These look (ticklish, tender, a little on the dry side), what say we find out, shall we?”

He dug his fingers into the tight ribcage as she shrieked and fought (to break free, to retain her sanity, Mike Tyson). The tender spaces between the ribs were (probed, massaged, filled with Bondo), driving her to (hysterics, insanity, Tulsa) in a matter of seconds. The man showed no (remorse, mercy, sign of intelligence) as he tickled her there for what seemed an eternity.

Backing off, he looked upon his latest victim. She was a wreck. Her hair was (plastered to her forehead, a total mess, lacking in body and shine) and her breathing was coming in gasps.

“This is such a lovely belly you have,” he teased.

“NO!!!!!,” she managed to shriek, “(please don’t tickle me there, don’t touch my belly, I WON’T go to school today), anything but that!!!! PUHLLEEEEZE???!?!!?!?”

Without a word, the man (in black, from the darkness, from La Mancha) started to run his fingers up and down her (smooth flanks, tight skin, uvula), wriggling them at the curve of her slender waist.

“HHHAAAAHAHAHAAA!!!!! OH GODNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!…..HHHAHAHAHHAAAA!!”

“Does that (tickle, bother you, ring a bell)?” he said as he continued tickling the poor woman all over her tight belly.

He dug into her sides with (passion, lust, Vise-Grips) and she went ballistic. Her body was arching up and her sweet ass was a foot off the bed. Pounding up and down, she screamed for (mercy, leniency, more bacon bits). He was relentless, tickling even her belly button with (precision, perfection, parsnips).

After amusing himself this way for what seemed like hours to his tied victim, he stopped and stood up once more.

“Having fun yet, my sweet?” he sneered.

“NO!!”, she squealed, “(Go fuck yourself, please stop, is that all you got, pussy-boy?)”

“I see your feet are quite (naked, helpless, deformed). Perhaps I should tickle them for a while?”

The man circled the bed until he was positioned between her feet.

“These are such (smooth soles, high arches, crusted corns) you have here…..”

“NOOO!!!!!….PLLEEEEAASSEEEEGODNOOO!!….OHSHITDON’TTICKLEMYFEEET!!!!….(GASP)……ANYTHINGBUTTHATNOIBEGYOU!!!!….DON’TTICKLEMY..FEEEEEEAAIIGGHHHH!”

She was screaming hysterically as the man tickled the soles of her feet with (his fingers, a feather, a chicken). Her bare soles were no match for his torture as wave after wave of ticklish electricity slammed into her (brain, spinal cord, face). Her toes were screaming as the man licked the base of each one, sending (shivers down her spine, goosebumps up her thighs, piss down her leg). He showed no mercy as every square inch of ticklish flesh was exploited.

Just as she thought she was going to pass out, he stopped. The sound of (sirens, policemen, geese) was faint, but rapidly approaching.

“Just remember,” he said, “if you tell anybody anything, (something bad will happen, I’ll come back, all puppies will die).

“I…haaa haaaaa….p-promise I won’t…..just (go, leave me alone, don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out).”

“You have been so much fun, my pet. And don’t worry, someone will come along and (untie you, let you go, sodomize you with a plunger). Good night, love.”

With a blown (kiss, wad), the man left her bedroom. The police did arrive, tipped off by a neighbor who (heard the noise, saw the broken window, was a nosy old bitch). They (untied, questioned, played Parcheesi on) her and knew that (The Tickle Bandit, The Laugh Man, Dave2112) had struck again….

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back