• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Invincible, but not Invulnerable (M/M)

Cknell20

A story written by Tkrunk found on deviantart.

Mark Grayson was loving his time at Upstate University. The newfound freedom and excitement that came with each new day. He had made so many new friends and it was so liberating to not have to be “Invincible” every day since Cecil had given him an extended break to get acclimated. And only William and Amber even knew who he was, so he was able to just be Mark most of the time.

The only problem was the fact that he had to go to class…well, he didn’t have to go to class, but he didn’t really feel like garnering the wrath of Debbie Grayson if his grades slipped. So here he was at 8am listening to the professor, Dr. Evan Simon, go on and on about Biology, “Today, we will discuss an important aspect of our human biology-the Central Nervous System.”

Oh good. Mark thought, I already know about this stuff. To be honest Mark liked Dr. Simon’s class; Dr. Simon was a recent doctoral graduate at only 27 and he seemed like a pretty cool guy. He was not stuffy and stodgy like some of Mark’s other professors.

Nevertheless, Mark allowed his mind to wander and think about other things. He thought about how great Amber looked last night as they explored the city together. How much William wouldn’t shut up about that tall Swimmer who lived down the hall. How his mom was handling losing both him and his dad, then decided he didn’t want to think about that anymore. He thought about his prospects of joining an intramural basketball team.

His thoughts kept wandering, until soon Mark was face down on his desk, passed out. Mark had never been much of a snorer, but this late night college life had brought out some extreme tiredness. His snoring was so loud, that his fellow classmates began to snicker and point at the prone figure. The disruption was such that Dr. Simon’s attention was drawn to the young hero and he slowly approached Mark’s seat. As he approached the sleeping student, a wry smile crossed his face as an idea struck him.

“As I saying, the best way to discuss the Central Nervous System is to see it in action. And thank you MARK GRAYSON for eager willingness to serve as a volunteer for this demonstration.” Mark sprang to life at the loud mention of his name.

“Huh? Uh, I mean yeah, yes. I’ll be the volunteer.” Mark stood up and groggily wiped the sleep from his eyes. “What again am I demonstrating?” Mark walked to the front of the lecture hall. He looked around slightly dazed about where he was and what was happening.

“Well, Mr. Grayson. As we are learning about the Central Nervous System, you so graciously volunteered to be a living model of the various effects of stimuli on our bodies.” Dr. Simon ushered Mark to a stool positioned at the front of the class.Mark sat on the stool and nervously shifted. “Mr. Grayson, can I have your express permission to move forward with the demonstration?”

Mark glanced over at Dr. Simon, “Yeah, absolutely! Anything I can do to help.” He answered enthusiastically.

“Great. Now that we have gotten that out of the way. Let’s begin with some simple experiments.” At the mention of the word “experiments”, Mark tensed slightly. “Oh don’t worry, Mark-is it all right to call you Mark?” He nodded. “Don’t worry, Mark. Don’t think mad scientist experiments, more like Bill Nye the Science Guy experiments” Mark relaxed a little. “All right, now take off your shirt.”

“Wait, what?!” Mark exclaimed as Dr. Simon walked over to his desk to retrieve a few items. “This is not exactly what I thought you meant.” Mark slowly removed his shirt and received a few catcalls and whistles of admiration from his classmates.

“Wonderful-thank you, Mark. Let’s start with ‘Stage 1’.” Dr Simon produced a letter opener, “Mark, I want you to rate the level of ‘feeling’ at each point. 10 being an intense feeling-whether it be pain or discomfort and 1 being a relatively insignificant feeling. Does that make sense?”

“Yeah-so if it doesn’t bother me, I would say like 2 and if it does, then like an 8.”

“Exactly! We will begin here,” Dr. Simon placed the letter opener on Mark’s shoulder.

“I would say that is about a 3-it doesn’t really bother me, but I definitely feel the letter opener poking into me. Dr. Simon moved the letter opener down to his bicep. “That is like a 1.5.”

“Yeah-look at those guns!” Andrew Ryder yelled as his classmates snickered and nodded their heads. Many of the girls were well-invested in the class now, using their phones to snap quick pics of their chiseled classmate, rather than their usual social media scroll. Mark blushed slightly at all of the attention, more worried about Amber’s reaction to the attention he was getting than the attention itself.

As the letter opener traveled to his elbow, inside of elbow, and forearm Mark identified 2, 4, and 5 respectively. “As I’m sure you will be able to notice, we are seeing that many of these locations on Mark’s body are registering relatively low numbers of ‘feeling’-now remember, this is not an indicator of pain necessarily, but rather the amount of ‘feeling’ in that location. So now let’s shift gears a little as we move down to the hand.” Dr. Simon grabbed Mark’s wrist and poked the back of his hand.

“I would say that is about a 5 or 6.” As Dr. Simon flipped his hand over and poked the fingertips and palm, Mark responded, “6 and 7 for sure! I definitely have more feeling there than anywhere else so far.”
“So class, thinking about the Central Nervous System, why do you think Mark experiences more feeling in the palms and fingertips than anywhere else on his arm?” Dr. Simon posed the question to a class that was clearly more attentive than usual.

“Did you use more pressure at those points?” Brittany asked.

“No, it was the same as every other place.”

“Is it because Mark’s more sensitive there?” Andrew asked.

“Ok now we’re thinking. But why would Mark be more sensitive there?” Dr. Simon responded engaging the class further in the discussion.

“Well since we are talking about the Central Nervous System, I guess it would be the fact that there are more nerve endings in those places.” Mark suggested.

“And how does that make you more sensitive?”

“Well, with more nerve endings, there are more ‘messages’ being sent to the brain and so it registers more feeling. I mean the palm of the hand has a crazy amount of nerve endings, right?” Andrew asked.

“Yes that’s exactly right! So as we continue our exploration of the CNS, let’s move on to Stage 2. Mark, I’m going to switch the object I’m using to this feather. We’ll start with your palm again.”

“Oh wow! That is like an 8-it feels so weird haha. It tingles and almost tickles!” Mark attempted to withdraw his palm, but Dr. Simon held his wrist firmly. “Ok haha! Stop hahaha!” Dr. Simon finally relented and released Mark’s wrist.

“As you can see the increased number of nerve endings results in a different response when a different stimuli is used. A light feather can invoke the ‘ticklish’ feeling that Mark exhibited here. Now let’s examine something else along these lines. Mark will you please close your eyes?”

“I don’t think I like where this is going,” laughed Mark. “Promise you aren’t going to stab me or anything like that?”

“You have my word, Mr. Grayson,” Dr. Simon held up his right hand, as though swearing to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. “Perfect. Now just focus on the feeling.” Dr. Simon trailed the feather up and down Mark’s right side.

“Hahaha okay! Hahahahaha” Mark giggled and writhed, but remained seated. “Hahahahaha you can stop! Hahahaha.”

“You’ve got to tell us a number,” Dr. Simon teased, still trailing the feather up and down the evidently sensitive side.

“Hahaha 8.5 hahaha okay!” Mark practically yelled.

“Excellent! Is anyone keeping track of these sensitivity ratings?”

“I will, Dr. Simon!” Travis Weaver volunteered. Travis, Andrew’s best friend and roommate, just happened to be Mark’s RA and seemed to take a slight sadistic pleasure in knowing just how ticklish the young freshman was.

“Now for this next part, I may need an additional volunteer. Andrew, would you be willing to help?” Dr. Simon asked, acknowledging that the junior was clearly the strongest in the class.”In fact, you as well Travis.” The two blonds almost jumped from their seats to help the professor, clearly eager to help dish out some torture, er, I mean aid in the pursuit of science.

“Now, what I will need each of you to do is to secure Mr. Grayson’s arms above his head and ensure that he cannot lower them, does that make sense?” The roommates looked at each other with a mischievous grin and nodded excitedly. “Good. Next we are going to test an area that is usually very sensitive for people and so I need to know that you guys can give me adequate time to explore Mark’s, shall we say, sensitivities. I imagine he will fight pretty hard to defend himself.” Dr. Simon laughed as the two guys each grabbed an arm and lifted it above Mark’s head, holding it firmly in place.

Mark’s mind was going a mile a minute-first of all, he had no idea how ticklish his armpits were (he couldn’t tell you the last time he had been tickled there), but judging by his reaction to his sides being tickled, he would wager he was pretty ticklish. Not a big deal, except for the fact that if he allowed himself, he would easily be able to escape the hold of Travis and Andrew (and likely launch them across the classroom!). However, he couldn’t risk injuring either of them, not to mention making it abundantly obvious that he had superhuman strength.So he had to resolve to take the tickle torment and not resort to any kind of self-defense. This was going to be a nightmare.

Dr. Simon instructed Mark to once again close his eyes, “Now Mark, just focus on how much ‘feeling’ you have in this next area, okay?” Dr. Simon was clearly enjoying the torture he was inflicting on the young college student. “Okay, let’s begin.” Dr. Simon nodded to the two roommates and they tightened their grip slightly.

“Hahahahahahaha!” Mark didn’t even resist the outpouring of laughter from his mouth. Any restraint he might have had was spent on not hurling his ‘captors’. “Hahahaha stop! Hahahahahahaha Nahahahahahaha! Pleahahahahahahahase! No more! Hahahahahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Dr. Simon had located particularly sensitive areas in Mark’s underarms and was spending a great deal of time focusing on those ticklish spots. Mark was going absolutely insane. “Hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHA!”

Dr. Simon turned his attention to the class, while continuing to tickle Mark’s ultra-ticklish pits, “Does anyone know why this is garnering such a strong reaction from Mr. Grayson?”

“Hahahahaha! Stohahahahahahahap! Dr. Simon, please! Hahahahahahaha! Not HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Mark thought he was going to jump out of his skin-he had no idea that he was so ticklish and it felt even worse being so vulnerable, knowing he couldn’t put up a fight to defend himself. He felt Travis and Andrew holding his arms, but his own willpower was doing most of the hard work in keeping his arms in place.

Dr. Simon felt the sweat building in Mark’s underarms and smiled slightly knowing how much torment the student must be enduring. Evan had assumed that Mark would be ticklish, but he was pleasantly surprised by just how ticklish he had proven to be. As Evan continued to explore the vulnerable underarms, he noticed that Travis and Andrew seemed to be equally enjoying their classmate’s torturous experience. He made a mental note. “I’m still waiting to hear some theories as to why Mark is experiencing such an intense response in this location.” Evan dragged his fingers up and down the length of Mark’s pits and relished in the response.

“HAHAHAHAHA hahahaha please! Someone hahahahahahahahaha answer! Hahahahahahaha I cahahahahahahahahan’t tahahahahake any AHAAHAHAHAAHAHA any more! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Mark was hysterical, he didn’t know he could laugh this much. He was shaking his head back and forth through the laughter and the hair on his head was soaked through and matted to his forehead. He so desperately wanted to pull his arms down and instinctively he jerked a little on his arms.

“Oh no you don’t.” Andrew laughed as he tightened his grip and forced Mark’s arm even higher, stretching the skin underneath more tautly. Travis followed suit and Evan could see the strain on Mark’s face as he fought against the overwhelming ticklish sensation.

“Well, class, it seems Mr. Grayson is providing us with a very real-time demonstration of the body’s response to intense stimuli,” Dr. Simon remarked with a chuckle, clearly enjoying the spectacle. “But let’s delve into why the underarms are such a sensitive area.”

Finally, a voice broke through Mark’s laughter and pleading. “I think it has to do with the concentration of nerve endings in that area,” a girl near the front offered.

“Exactly!” Dr. Simon exclaimed, pausing his tormenting tickles for a moment to address the class. “The underarms are densely populated with nerve endings, which makes them highly sensitive to touch. It’s an evolutionary trait meant to protect vital organs and make us aware of potential threats in vulnerable areas.”

As the discussion continued, Mark’s laughter gradually subsided into panting breaths, his underarms still tingling from the relentless tickling. He couldn’t help but feel a mixture of embarrassment and relief as the attention shifted away from him and onto the academic topic at hand.

Finally, Dr. Simon released Mark from the grip of his classmates, and he slumped forward, still trying to catch his breath. “You alright there, Mark?” Dr. Simon asked with a grin.
Mark managed a weak nod, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment. “Yeah, I’m fine. Just… didn’t realize I was that ticklish.”

The rest of the class passed in a blur for Mark, his mind still reeling from the unexpected torture session. But as he left the lecture hall, surrounded by amused classmates and the lingering tingling sensation in his underarms, he couldn’t help but laugh at the absurdity of it all.

It was just another day in the life of Mark Grayson – college student by day, superhero by night. Invincible, but definitely not invulnerable.

I do not own Invincible-all rights to their respective owners. I just couldn't get this idea out of my head while watching the series.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back